1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Im new have a small question..

Discussion in 'Konoha Recycling Heap' started by theamazingfish, Oct 25, 2006.

1. theamazingfish Filler Survivor #1

Sorry if i have the wrong forum.. or if this is a bad question to ask.. but i am new so please bear with me.

I know we are not supposed to talk about when the fillers are gonna end. but i thought this new 206 episode was gonna be the start of the new naruto stuff..

i have never read the manga. so i have not a clue how close i am to seeing the characters grow a tad.

I mean.. i heard alota stuff about the new season and junk.. but its getting kinda disheartining seeing one filler block after another.. i mean.. next week is a garenteed filler for sure.. because they must close out this episode before they start anything..

Again im sorry if i pressed some buttons i shouldent have.. but can any of the insanly intelegent folks here give me some sorta clue as to whats goin on..cause right now im totally lost.

and if anyone can supply me with a link to download the manga.. as long as its not illegal or gonna give me a virus.. cause im frikin paranoid of that kinda stuff.

and if you could tell me where to start out with the manga too.. that would be great..

again sorry for the intrusion... my bad... i will buy the punch and pie next time.

Tags:
  2. Instant Karma Professional Lurker ಠ_ರೃ

Hey. Well know no one knows EXACTLY when the fillers will end. I mean i was believing just like everyone else that they would end at 206 but apprently not. They are saying that they will end around 250 or so now...They do have to tie up some loose ends and all that story-wise. As for the manga, i wouldn't be surprised if you could get them somewhere round here, but since i'm relatively new myself, i couldn't tell you. However i know that you can go to Link removed and download the manga chapters everytime they come out from there.

As for where to start out on the manga, it depends on you. Whether or not you want to catch up from stuff before the timeskip which is anything before Ch. 239, or afterwards. Chps 239-244 is Kakashi Gaiden (the episode we Naruto anime fans are awaiting) and is dedicated to Kakashi and is like an intermission bewteen the Part I and II. Then Part II commences with Ch. 245.

3. Splintered Active Member

All downloading Naruto is in some way illegal because it's been liscensed :/

Your best bet is to go here , you don't download it and you just read it off the net. Narutofan.com has other downloads, along with many ofher sites.

There is no information when the fillers will end, but seing as the season started with 202(204? Not sure) it will take a longs while before there is even a potential for it to end. Some theorize 220. Really, you should look around Konoha TV for more information.

Since the question is answered, thread is recycled.