1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

6. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

I'm sick of naruto!It starts to be boring... [spoilers]

Discussion in 'Konoha Recycling Heap' started by wolsz, Nov 23, 2005.

1. wolsz New Member

For me Naruto is one of the best manga/anime in the world but ... number of episodes is insane!!:S First season of naruto anime was brilliant, second also!! Third ...jeah it was very good ... but now ... Naruto is not up to to scratch !! Episodes with Raiga and funny "Curry of Life" blah !! :bored and now ... worst naruto episodes ever !! About the thief and guy who fights with nails (also) ... that's enough for me... I would like to see anime with Obito or Naruto after 3 years of trenning!! About the manga ... jeah jeah ..this is also one of the best manga ever !! :smile-big but .... :sad it is endless circle ... now the team Sai, Sakura, Naruto ... looks like Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura....it started again!! Naruto hasn't show us almost anything :huh And Sai's jutsu ... he's painting?? Painting?? Give me a break... ehhh
    I sometimes think that creator of Naruto is doing it for the money NOW ( in the past jeah it was excelent manga/anime )

Tags:
  2. shibigoku Master of the fist

You should jump the boat and stop watching the episodes: the fillers are killing you wolsz.
    About Sai, start a "We hate Sai FC" and make me vice-president.

3. TheChoji Banned

Just read the manga if you hate the anime.

4. Kai-chan They're laughing at me mom!

5. Maes Member

The anime is in fillers right now. And the manga is just starting a new arc. Give Sai a chance, he may turn out to be kinda cool, or at the very least nothing like Sasuke. Kishimoto is brilliant, trust him a little more. He knows what he's doing, and I'm sure that it probably won't be too much longer before we see Sasuke again, that thing with Sasori's spy in the Hidden Sound is coming up very fast. I'm not saying Kishi is flawless (the fight with Sasori went on a little longer than it probably should have).

So I say, you should stop with the anime for now, wait until it stops fillers, trust me you'll know when that is (there will be dancing in the streets).

As for the current arc in the manga, give it a chance, man! This arc started 281-282 we're just now on 284, hardly enough to get a good understanding of how good it's going to go. And as for Sai, can you honestly tell me that you didn't think those tigers were even a little cool?

6. kataimiko 忘れるものか この一分一秒を

shut up and quit your bitching. Seriously, who are you to make such statements such as "Kishimoto is only in it for the money..." ?? Give me a break.

There are so many fillers right now because the anime caught up with the manga and we needed some time to let the manga get further ahead. The same is probably going to happen with Bleach pretty soon as well...[that is, if the rumors of it ending soon aren't true.]

I'd say you should be thankful that the show was not cancelled and that we all have a new season to look forward to this coming spring. Waiting for it will not kill you.

Also, this weeks filler episode looks to actually be quite good, as were the past three episodes. They seem to be progressively getting better and better. And there are even rumors afloat that their might be a Legendary Sannin filler Story arc retelling the story of when they were young.

So you need to not get your panties all up in a bunch over something as silly as filler episodes of an anime.

7. shibigoku Master of the fist

--What!!! I wanna be part of it! Who owns it?--

8. Seymourbuts Look at him go

Hm... you read my mind... That's why i only read the manga now, i cant wait until they continue the anime with Kakashi Gaiden.

9. Rinali your retarded little brother

There's no use to compare Sai to Sasuke :huh

10. Dragonzair I'm with Maria Hill!

And it's getting intersting nowadays, anyway. You probably don't really like the manga bacause of Sai. That's not a valid reason to start saying the manga is getting boring.
    :blink

And if you really hate the fillers just stop watching the anime all together until next year. :nuts Oh, and don't forget to join the Anti-Sai FC, if you really hate him that much. XD XD

11. Naruto Uzamaki Wanderer

fillers are for extra money.... And just read the manga...

12. Negi3000 Guest

Then dont watch it or read it gosh

13. dylec .

Unfortunately, some people prefer to go on so they can bash & complain about why this anime/manga is unsatisfactory. It happens to every series, not just Naruto. :amuse

14. Seany Banned

dont worry it will be awesome after all these fillers just you watch

15. Alia_Atreides Mew...

I agree that the anime is in a very desapointing fase. About the manga, however, think we are about to see good action and plot. Is a transition moment, and I belive we are about to see some real changes in the way the story goes. Sai character, not one of my favorits, but has a good concept. A traidor at first, we have to see how that goes. New plot, and a very diferent one from the others, since we have more than outsider villains. Sai will eventually be, I think, the bearer of a great conflict. Hope Yamato guy proves to be an interesting member.

16. CrazyMoronX Old Man

I actually liked Sai's painting ability, it's very open ended and the possibilities for it, I think, are great.

As for the anime, it's slightly entertaining still, and Kishimoto has nothing to do with it. No one is forcing you to watch that, we all know it's terrible. But you don't see everyone complaining.

My advice: stop watching the anime if you hate it so much, give Sai a chance as his art ability has great potential, if Sai flops, then you can cry about it.

17. uncanny_sama Que Veux-tu

i totally agree with you man

the fillers abso-fucking-lutley suck

there not even good fillers there just pure 20 min of fucking crap

like this week with the fake gai and lee characters WTF is going on here
    if they are gonna make a lame ass filler at least put some story in it and make the characters/animation good

and the manga is getting boring too like kishi is stretching for story naruto's been doing nothin interesting in the village for 3 damn weeks

and hes right about sai, if kishi was to put a bad guy in there with narutos team maybe some bitch that didnt look for 70% like sasuke and was actually nice to naruto that would be more of a major shock

a season stop for naruto wouldnt be that bad these fillers are downgrading the whole naruto experience:S

18. Yak on a Forums Break

And? Your point is? It's not like you have that many options, you know. Stop reading and watching Naruto or keep on watching and reading it. But stop bitching. 's not like you could change anything anyway.

19. Micha69 Member

i cant never get tired watching naruto he rocks!

20. Leen Peacemaker

PSC

To join Anti Sai FC, go here.
    PSC

I hate fillers too. They kill the storyline with stupid plots.

21. monkeyfrom_uranus Member

Hinata is cute in those fillers. So is Lee!

There are 3 choices:
    Do something about it if you don't like it

Bitch

Don't do anything

22. Ulquiorra Schiffer Tsugi no mai: Hakuren

I have to say...I don't care about Naruto much anymore....I discovered Bleach and I'm hooked. I think it's much better....And I haven't seen ONE filler yet...*Dances* Fillers killed Naruto for me....That and I got sick of Naruto 24/7. The only reason I started watching Naruto was for Sasuke...Then Neji. Then Itachi....And not one of the three people I mentioned are doing much of anything right now...Itachi hasn't been in for well over 10 chapters now....Sasuke hasn't been in forever and the more Kishimoto drags on bringing him back, the less I care about Naruto. I don't like Naruto...I don't watch the show for him...At least in Bleach I like the main character....He's not my favorite *Cough*AbaraiRenji*Cough* but still I don't mind watching him....He doesn't just up and get more powerful for no apparent reason....

Naruto: Oh my god....You're killing me....Oh guess it's time for me to power up and beat you....
    Ichigo: I'm getting my ass beat....Shit....I need more training....I need to rely on myself more....Damnit....I have all this power...I need to learn to unlock it....Zangetsu....Teach me....Make me stronger....I want to fight...

So basically what I'm trying to say is that Naruto is boring and predictable. If someone is stronger...Another tail of Kyuubi is bound to pop out and give him even more power that he doesn't deserve...Ichigo's power isn't infinte and it isn't brought on by some demon that without said demon Ichigo would be a completely worthless character.This is what got boring in DBZ. Anyways...Yeah...I'm just about done with Naruto...If Sasuke or Itachi don't show up within the next 15 chapters....I'm completely done...Or if Sasuke's intro isn't so badass it makes me wet myself. I've waited all this time, he better come in almost kill Naruto then toss him aside like trash and leave again. LOL...That would be great....Anyways...Yeah Naruto is losing it's magic.

23. HIMURA KENSHIN New Member

I think they won't show the REAL naruto until next season. The manga is still popular, but not the TV shows.

24. nwoppertje DANCES LIKE ITS 1999 :B

To the topicstarter: if you don't like Naruto anymore, I suggest you to move on and watch/discover other anime's. I don't watch Naruto anymore either and the fillers aren't really entertaining to me (stupid storyline, no Gaara's anywhere, let along one of the sandsibs), I still read the manga, though. And making a statement that Kishi is doing it for the money is a little bit not done IMO. The fillers are more moneyconcerned than Kishi's mangastoryline. As they want to let people watch Naruto-episodes, even when they know the manga has to get more far ahead...

25. Ulquiorra Schiffer Tsugi no mai: Hakuren

Back on topic....(Threadstarter) you should watch Bleach...Really intertaining...I give it a 4.75 out of 5. Dattebayo starting subbing it too....How do they do all that they do...I'm a lunar fanboy but still....Does anyone know if there's a dattebayo fc...Cause If not I might have to make one.

26. blazingshadow True Wind Rune

if you are sick of naruto then stop watching it dumbass. look for another anime/manga to get you entertained. bitching about it isn't going to make it better if you don't do something about it.

this statement is so far from the truth it's beyond being a lie.

ps: my keyboard is having problems with the letter e. (seems to be working again :amuse )

27. Heihachi Whatever will be will be...

This is partly why I perfer the manga over the show, the other is cause I can't find any dvd's in my town. I saw a few fillers though and they aren't all that bad, not mind numbingly bad or anything just...meh bad.

28. hakke Bird in a cage...

wow, nothing like the words of an uchihatard to say how "predictable" and "boring" Naruto is compared to Ichigo, when both have the same role as a shounen hero, both are stubborn,loud, reckless...and both have something inside that gives tham power when they are about to lose (bleach ep 59... -_-!), only guess what? Ichigo's powerups are freebies, all the wounds and exhaustion go bye bye somehow when he powers up(sounds familiar?)... but sure, Naruto is the predictable/boring one... sure.

29. TenshiOni Active Member

Recycling.