1. chrolloseum
    Take your chances in The Chrolloseum!
    Opened September 29th through October 15th
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Implants:Yes or No?

Discussion in 'Perspectives' started by Tenzou, May 5, 2005.

For or against implants in general?

Poll closed May 30, 2005.
  1. Bigger is brester..err better

16.0%
  2. Natural is fine, even if flat.

80.0%
  3. Ever heard of Botox? Oh wait, my silicone pack just leaked, dammit!

4.0%
  1. Tenzou

OK, who here is for implants... and I mean implants of any sort. Breast, umm.... yea and where ever else u get em.

Tags:
  2. martryn

In most cases, no. In some really serious cases, like the girl only has one breast or they have some freakish qualities to them or something, then I guess its okay. I like natural looking breasts, and prefer them normal size, not huge or even big. I don't understand why some women think they have to be perfect.

As for facial implants... No! Its too easy to tell and fake looking. And not attractive. It can actually be scary looking at times.

Ass implants are weird and uncalled for. There are ways to easily shape your ass through proper exercise or eating.

3. Tenzou

I wonder if Tsunade's knockers are like chakra related implants or fusions.Actually there may have been facts that support that her chest IS modified by her own beauty/medical jutsus. I think she used to be pretty FLAT as a teenager/twenties or however old she was in her memories.

4. Pinkaugust

Silicone sucks!! I like it real!! Even flat breasts are better than fake ones!!

5. Vatatzes

what about penis implants...

6. martryn

They have penis implants? I would be scared to have anything sharp close to... my thing.

7. Vatatzes

they do. its true. at first it was made to correct for overly leaning penii.

8. Sabaku no Ira

Do you include cochlea implants and cornea implants (the latter one still in research, I think)? Or hip joint replacement implants?

9. Vatatzes

nope just teh b00b5

10. Zhongda

natural is fine, iam not sayin that ppl should look like ugly slobs.. but having implants shows how shallow the person is.

11. DesertLily

I hate plastic surgery of all sorts, aside from reconstructive surgery (seeing as that's medical, not superficial). I dislike the fact that people pay incredibly amounts of money to augment their body, instead of trying to play up other bodily features and such, or trying to accept the way their body was made. Getting implants and stuff is just shallow, and any guy (or girl, I suppose) who expects you to have a supermodel body isn't worth being with, IMO.

12. junidaime

I'm not really into implants, but if someone wants to have them then that is their decision. I just don't see them as an improvement. Sure they may make you seem more attractive (or not, depending on how good the doctor is), but they won't make you anymore beautiful. For me, natural is the only way to go.

13. lucky

i like natural.

SECRET FOR THE GIRLS IN HERE

Spoiler: there's a way to...

Spoiler: ...enlarge your breasts...

Spoiler: ... naturally. Kinda.

Spoiler: .... just.....

Spoiler: ....take....

Birth control pills!!!

-j0e
    (i'm fucking dead serious. I've seen girls go from A to D. GRADUALLY, so no implants.)

14. junidaime

that has some validity, seeing as how birth control pills trick your body into thinking that its pregnant. and we all know how big the knockers get when one is pregnant (if you don't know, shame on you...where were you during sex ed. :mad )

15. Shin Bastard

Natural is ok but when you want perfection get implants. I would love to have a prosthetic arm.

Last edited: May 5, 2005
  16. Tenzou

Ok, now who thinks that Tsunade would teach Sakura how to do that breast enlargening jutsu? Thatd be too predictable.

17. Cypher X

I think natural is much better... Implants make them look bigger but you can always tell the dif... the feel and the way they look is too fake and it just bothers me. but if someone wants them to make themselves feel better, go for it. I won't judge someone on that.

18. vervex

I will never need to have silicons (yay for me) and I think narutal looks better anyway. The fakes are all hard (at least, it looks, and that's what they say. No way I'm gonna go touch another girl's breats to test, ahahah) and don't even move. It's simply against nature.
    I have nothing against liftings for older women though.

19. koopo

What makes a person feel great?? looking good
    What makes a person feel depressed?? looking bad

A plastic serjury help someone feel better it's great don't you think??
    The main reason for implants is not what others will think but how the person self will feel.

20. skmt999

Well, I don't mind the 'lifting' type of implants. But the ones that grossly change the size/shape/whatever - that's just pathetic.

And the thing about birth controll pills... it doesn't always work that way. It depends on the individual hormonal makeup of each woman who takes it.

Even when pregnant, not all women get bigger boobs. Half of those that do, it's only temporary. For as long as they produce milk. That's how it worked for me.
    My mom likes to brag that she went up cup sizes both times she got pregnant, but the sad truth is - it had little to do with pregnancy and a lot to do with the extra weight she gained durring and after. If she lost all that weight she'd probably be no bigger than me.

Penis Implants scare me.

For the most part... unless there is a medical or serious psychological reason for it, impants should be avoided. Make do with what you have. Get inventive. ;-)

21. NarutoXHinata

go with the Natural its fine, even if flat.

22. DesertLily

Agreed. And even with breast LIFTS, I think that should only be saved for when it's really necessary. A lot of times boobs may have a bit of sag, but unless it's really harmful or disgusting (as in, if they're sagging down to the ribcage or lower), I think women should just learn to deal with it.

Not necessarily. Usually, it's just that a girl has low self-esteem and thinks that she's not good enough. She may be incredibly beautiful, but she might not think so because she's so critical of herself. I think women should embrace the way they look and that they are the way they are, rather than pay thousands and thousands of dollars to make themselves look the way they think others want them to look.

Seriously. There are girls who are 100 pounds who think they are fat, and girls who weigh 160 pounds and think they look spectacular. The same thing goes with boobs. A woman with size C boobs may think that she's way too flat and need plastic surgery, otherwise guys won't pay attention to her, while a woman with size A can be comfortable just the way she is.

23. Aruarian

I'll just stick to Lilly's boobies :Gaipose -hugs DesertLilly's boobies- ^-^

24. pajamas

what's the opposite of an implant? a de-plant? those make way more sense for people who are too lazy in gym class to do anything and end up getting fat and having big breasts (there's a girl in my school, 12 or 13 who has something between a C and D it's disgusting.)

superficial implants=no
    implants that actually help people=yes

people should be fine with the way they look. Damn media >(

25. lucky

......... and stuff your bra with tissue paper.

26. voltaicbore03

Boobs are great, but people tend to realize that a great rack doesn't make or break beauty for most women (this coming from a guy who was a huge fan of boobies until he learned better). At best, large breasts can salvage an appearance, as in, "she doesn't have a great body, I don't like the way she does her hair, something about her face rubs me the wrong way, but DAMN is she stacked!"

I think the general truth to today's society's standards of beauty is all about physical fitness. Most people who are athletic or in good shape tend to be considered attractive, and they can even be pretty flat-chested. In my book, physically, doing things with hair, fashion sense, and exercise can do leaps and bounds more than some implants.

So I would say people who seek breast implants for cosmetic improvement purposes (not people who've had masectomies and are off-balance) should pay more attention to their entire body.

27. DesertLily

Seriously. Has anyone ever watched "What Not to Wear"? That show is REALLY good as far as making people look better. They've had women on that show who were flat, and actually found ways to emphasize it and make them look spectacular. Seriously, having large boobs is NOT going to make you look more attractive, it'll just make you appeal to people who like big boobs (which, I might add, many guys don't really care that much about, and some even like girls with smaller chests). The way to look better is to wear clothes that are flattering to the figure, do your hair in a way that complements your facial structure, and hold yourself with confidence. At least, that's what I've discovered.

28. Freija

ok i like normal, but hey the bigger the girls boobs are the better ;)

29. Paean

When a woman is being intimate with a man who really loves her, he won't care how big or how small her breasts are. :)

Therefore, I go for the natural look.

30. Kamendex

Too each their own, but Implants in the breasts i dont mind at all. The more the merrier :D