1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Important question, need help

Discussion in 'Naruto Fanworks' started by Leanne, Sep 26, 2006.

1. Leanne Active Member

This is the first time I try making an AMV. I work with Adobe Premire Pro and it was all fine in the beginning. I used some Japanese Naruto episodes, but thought it would be smart to use the English dub, without the subtitels. Now here's the problem, I can't import the English Naruto and I have no idea why. Someone else who recognizes this problem? It could be a coincedence with the languages, but still think it is strange. Is there a difference in frames or whatever? I don't know much about these things.. so I hope someone can help me and tell me what the problem is. IS it possible to fix it by downloading something? It are both .avi files, so that can't be the problem. Anyway the message I get is this one: "It doesn't support this file"
    Or something like that. I will take another look later and edit it in the right error.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2006
    Tags: