1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

In love with a Naruto character?

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by Naruto206, Nov 30, 2005.

1. Naruto206

My friend is totaly in love with Naruto chacters for instince Zabuza and Kakashi it is not your tipicaal they are my favorite chacter kind of thing no she tells me she is going to marry them. the first time she said this It was ockay yeah! I pulled her into Naruto she has posters personal info about the two and she cried so hard for 2 days about Zabuza dieing shes crying like if you lost both of your parents and they were extremly good to you. When I saw her kiss the wall she says shes kissing Kakashi. what else does she do when shes alone and thinking about them I don't want to know I can only imagine grosome picture ockay!:S :S :wink :wink

So I wan't to know are you totaly in love with a Naruto chacter do you know someone who is post here.

Ps. Posters If there are any mean coments you wan't to say to the Posters don't say it at all your negetivity is not in use here undrestand!

Tags:
  2. dbzhung

i think someone that falls for a fictional character needs to see a shrink.

3. Maes

4. earthshine

damn, those sentances just keep going and going and going.......

anyways, your friend is disturbed, and needs help fast. very fast, before she rapes a cosplayer or somthing

5. Master Scorpion

Are you guys remember about a girl who obsessed with Sephiroth? and her blog's title is "Dreaming about Sephiroth"

On her blog and she wrote about when she met Sephiroth on her dream and that blog is her place to write everything about sephiroth and how much she loves him ..

6. Criminal

7. BladeofTheChad

im not in love with this character, but id like to do her if she were ever made real...Temari...

8. Renegade Raine

Heh, I remember my first "crush" ever was Zechs of Gundam Wing...and that's probably why I didn't have a boyfriend until I was eighteen. :p

But if he were real, Orochimaru is my drug of choice, it's ALL about the hair and tongue.

9. BooYah

i find itachi cute but im not inlove with him and he's not freaking real!!!so ill just find cute japanese boys that looks like him...*WHAHAHAHAAH*(but cmon itachi will more like KILL than to KISS) ..*ROFL*

10. nwoppertje

I think Timeskippy Gaara is purrriiiity hot....but...so is the boy made of flesh and blood where I have a crush on! :amuse

11. Grrblt

12. rageinfectedmonkey

Good luck having sex with a peice of paper.
    Jesus Christ.

I was in love with Neji for a while, but only to the point where I just wished I could hug him and then send him off to have hot sex with Shikamaru.
    Ah, yaoi fans. At least we don't claim characters are 'MINE' and yell at other people who like them. D8

13. Grrblt

How is it any better to be in love with a real person that you can't have sex with?

14. Sakura

who sed ppl in love with naruto characters is screwed? i would do itachi anytime

15. nah-nah

I say that if the person is just joking about being in love with a character -- as in drawing them a lot, collecting stuff with them on it, and just generally being a fan of said character -- then it's okay. I can understand defending the character's dignity and getting others to understand the character's situation and psyche; heck, even crying or being sad (for a reasonable amount of time) when something bad happens to the character is acceptable. However, completely drowning oneself in the obsession of that character isn't healthy.

Now... if the person genuinely thinks that the character is real -- closing himself or herself off from the rest of the world, changing behavior patterns drastically, lashing out irrationally at anyone who tells him or her that the character isn't real, et cetera -- then that person needs serious psychological help.

I don't know about the severity of your friend's case, Naruto206, but you need to keep a close eye on her and make sure that she doesn't sincerely think that Kakashi is a real person. I was concerned about the kissing-the-wall incident, but I doubt that I am one to judge, because I wasn't there when it happened.

She's a friend of yours... and friends don't let other friends go crazy. Keep an eye on her and just stay by her side. She needs to be surrounded by real, level-headed people.

Good luck.

16. Sakura

oh haha. im just joking. you really dont have to be a social outcast just to DREAM that...um...letz say..Gaara is the only one who understands you or wtvr. i have a frend who is suffering from naruto-is-realphobia

17. Alia_Atreides

Humm... I can tell you that I would be in love with Kakashi if he was real... or if I was a cartoon!
    Anyway, I guess its ok to have crushes on characters... Its no different from having a crush on a movie star. Chances are you will never get close to him also.
    :)

18. Ikke AshLEE

As long as you know that it could never happen because they aren't real and obsess over them to the point it's freaky, I don't see what the problem is crushing on animated characters. I do it for almost every anime I like, seriously. XD In Naruto, though, it's all about Rock Lee, Kabuto, and Kiba for me.

19. Naruto206

No of cource not why would I do a such a sick thing! and plus I said my friend becuse I don't want to say any names. I don't want her name on this fourm got a problem with that,also if it was me I would of said so not say my friend also if it was me why would I post this if it is a sick absasision and not healthy and I don't like Zabuza if you read my profile.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2005
  20. Terumaru

I think there's a fine line between loving a character, and admiring their features and personality. Possibly something to look for In real life... well as much as possible. I mean you can't find a guy that looks like Kakashi in your everyday life.

21. Dilemma

If for the face(not the sharingan)/posture and not the clothes(the mask), it's actually rather easy to find someone like that. Go shopping and look at the people around you. There should be at least one resembling a Naruto character, if not very remotely. :p

22. Questess

But finding someone who looks like him in real life would be quite hard, and if I actually managed to, there is a 80% chance that it would be a girl (considering that most good Sasuke cosplayers I've seen have been girls... :blink ) and on the off chance that I'd actually find a guy who looked like Sasuke, he would not have that kind of personality :sad

23. Tenten4Neji

I think it's a little bit weird to fall in love with a fictional character but I've seen some :amuse

My classmate started ermm rubbing the boobs my friend's picture of Tsunade and moaning crazy. We were all staring at him and saying how weird he is. Then he just bought the picture for five bucks. :amuse good deal though

I'm not 'in love' in love but I'm just a huge fan of Yamato and Kiba right now :smile-big

24. TGC

:lmao:kukuku...no but sreiously.....:rofl...

25. yummysexyhinata

if only kishi draw naked hinata then im sure many of her fans will use it for their weekly schedule..heh..heh

26. Brant Kogasu

I think it is ok to like a certain type of personality that is portrayed by a character, but saying your going to marry a cartoon is just creepy. (And yes, I like Hinata...'s personality)

27. Ikke AshLEE

But yeah, Kiba's the smex.

28. Tenten4Neji

it was weird...we weren't sure what was he going to do with the picture...but then we quickly disgard the thought when we got the cash ^^

And yes Kiba is the smex (Along with Yamato of course :amuse)

29. TsunadeChic

hehehe.... I think Itachi is the smexxy in all his angsty Sharingan hotness.

As far as the characters go... well... I think the point was right about personality traits. For some reason, I tend to like the psycho characters... erm.... Suboshi from Fushigi Yuugi, Akira from Hikaru no Go, Ryoki from Hot Gimmick..... the list goes on.

These characters are missing something mentally, sure, but they are all extremely misunderstood and very loyal... which is an admirable trait.

Either we recognize traits we want in a partner, or perhaps we see traits that we ourselves want in ourselves.....

30. Lord James

U can say that I'm in love with Hinata... BUT I'm still in my right mind. What I mean is, I have long accepted the fact that she doesn't exist. I'm not the kind who moans for an anime character:blink .

I use my "love" for her as a motivation for real life, to fuel my spirit. And even if I really "miss" her, I would wish to have a dream about her (NOTHING perverted, u perverted freaks!!), which is in my imagination.

And loving her has another benefits for me too. It makes me not look at hentai or sexy girls who look like ho's. I'm not a pervert, mind u. Nor am I a hinatard, for that matter *looks around suspiciously for signs of Mizura:laugh :notrust*

And if someone can't differentiate anime and real life, I think that person should get a grip on him/herself. I think he/she is still sane and not beyond help, that person may be confused or something.