1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

In Order For Naruto to become Hokage

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by The God, May 31, 2007.

1. The God Is Surfing The Cosmos

I was thinking about how Naruto could possibly become Hokage, assuming the manga is coming to a close. I don't know what to think about it, other than it being ridiculous. Maybe some of you have some ideas on how Naruto being a Gennin could sprout his away into Hokage grandeur within the presumed end of the manga coming.

Shodaime became Hokage by ushering in a new world of peace and he's resposible for creation of Konoha.

I'm not really sure how Nindaime got promoted, but let's assume he was Shodaime's partner and eventually got the job.

Sandaime was promoted by both Shodaime and Nindaime, when they realized not only his genius, but his will to protect those he loves.

Yondaime was promoted to Hokage status after being a war hero.

Now we have Naruto, who most of the village is wishy-washy about. Not only that, I can't see the conclusion of this Akatsuki ordeal ending up with Naruto being Hokage. It's the same as havinig a rookie police officer solve the biggest case of all time. The rookie cop isn't going to be promoted to President, or even Chief of Police - so I'm having a difficult time seeing Naruto, who is still a Gennin being promoted to Hokage after the situation settles down. Not to dump on Naruto, but his will to protect still isn't compensated by his lack of experience and lack of smarts, and he's only what? I'd say he's about 16 now in the current manga.

The only scenario I can see Naruto becoming Hokage in, is if all of the Jounin and Sannin die in some epic battle and Tsunade is then badgered by Naruto as she's dying and finally just lets him become Hokage as her last dying action.

Tags:
  2. mootz GB's Salamander

lol i am pretty sure naruto will take the yondy route and become a war hero by beating the AL or by defeating the kyuubi and not dying.

if that dont make you hokage what would

3. The God Is Surfing The Cosmos

Like I said, it's like solving the biggest case of the decade and being promoted to police chief.

Not only that, Akatsuki would have to bring war in order for that to happen. Only the village officials know of Akatsuki anyway. Being a war hero means the village knows the threat and acknowledge your acomplishments.

4. ZionHalcyon Saikyo-Ryu > Kyuubi

Kyuubi escapes again, again threatens to destroy Kohona, but this time, Naruto is able to take out Kyuubi without having to get himself killed or sacrificed to the Death God.

That would do it.

After all, he would have single-handedly saved the Village.

5. Sasuke_Bateman Well-Known Member

Naruto will sell is soul to the Kyuubi.

6. The God Is Surfing The Cosmos

Unlikely. Naruto doesn't know crap about seals and since he pretty much relies on his Kyuubi chakra to perform his most grand jutsu...Yeah, who knows.

7. Spencer_Gator Pain is a god.

As long as Naruto defeats AL and maybe Kyuubi then he def will become Hokage..

8. piccun? The holy Hand

Naruto will become Hokage my means of being Sasuke's bitch.

But becoming the strongest nin in Konoha might also be a possibility

9. Almaseti <font color="red"><b>FC Ambassador</b></font>

Well, Tsunade would have to either die or retire for Naruto to take the position. We might see Naruto take over from her in the epilogue, a couple years older and wiser.

10. ironblade_x1 Emperor

tsunade will pick her successor.

and since she's naruto's bitch, she'll naturally pick naruto.

11. gotta-get-me-some-ramen Member

its blatently going to involve another time skip, he kills yondi... i mean AL! all the gathered demons with tails counting 1 to 9 will be released and there will be some kind of PNJ, where it'll take like 5 years for them to be strong enough to PWN everything again.

skip 5 years naruto is the nuts, beats em down one by one with the finally against they kyubi.

as for kishi's current warp speed hap hazord writing style i think he's just thought. "Ahhhh f**k! i've got all these lose ends to tie up and this to write in and that to write in and im doing it so slowly. gotta get some cramming in so it'll only be another 300 chapters instead of my previously aweful pace of 300 chapters for a small arc".

here's hoping that well all get some sort of satisfaction from the conclusion to this tale and not just an, AL = dave, Itachi never killed his clan it was a joke on sasuke (boy did his ass get punked) so they make love and go back to konoha, the hinting at love interests goes no where and kakashi gets a new book for his... reading?! pleasure. ohhhh and naruto wins the PNJ hokage lotto and gets to be tsunades successor cos she's knackered like!

12. *Ex-PrinCeSs* ♥I'm a..

I think it will go this way too.

13. gotta-get-me-some-ramen Member

the only way it could go like this without the aid of a time skip would be, if yondi was AL, and naruto beat him but chose not to tell the village as it could tear it apart but indoing so has to refuse the position of hakage, that he is offered for beating the akatsuki. in true feel good style that was the last test and he passed as he chose the saftey of the village over his own ambition.

if that happens tho, i'll stop reading the manga... not cos its the end and there are no more chapters but out of pure rage for it being so... meh!!!!!

14. Yakushi Kabuto Socks Activate! Shape of a

Well, I can definitely foresee Tsunade choosing him as the next Hokage, but I don't know what Naruto could do to convince the villagers to accept him aside from continuing to protect the village from threats continually.

15. whitefang21 Kage

In order for you to become Hokage all you need is for the present time Hokage name you as his or her successor.

16. gotta-get-me-some-ramen Member

dont you also have to get the agreement of the council?

17. Protean Stratagem How to win? It depends...

Well, if Akatsuki makes an assault to destroy Konoha, and he almost singlehandedly defeats the threat in front of everyone... then there's a chance.

Remember Akatsuki wants to conquer the world; they have bijuu power. Naruto has to kick the crap out of them and become a new war hero to really get the Hokage position without a timeskip (until after everyone accepts him).

18. gotta-get-me-some-ramen Member

hence my point about a time skip... it would make no sense for him to be given the position at this point or any near point in time. it requires a further time skip and the only elivation of power left for him to beat after the AL would be the bijuu's. it would be the final arc in his character development.

19. Namicho 愛は耐

Lol. Here's the truth,

Requirements for Naruto to become Hokage:

He's the main character of the manga? OMG looky there, HE IS the main character. Anything is possible!!!

Yep, It's not really hard to believe that he could become the Hokage...

20. Shiron BOING!!!

Here's what I hope happens:

The last chapter will take a timeskip several years into the future. We see Tsunade offering Naruto the position for Hokage. However, much to Tsunade's surprise, Naruto declines the position. He explains that the only reason he really ever wanted to become the Hokage was so that he could get the villagers to accept his existance. However, since he already would have all that and more at that point, he feels that he no longer needs to become the Hokage and doesn't have any desire to be one anymore. Having said that, Naruto tells Tsunade to find someone else, and then walks off, waving farewell to her.

Or something like that. However, I can't really see this happening, unfortunately.

21. icemaster143 Can out run a

Naruto won't become hokage for several more years. He's still a kid and learning and adventuring. The village accepted him durring the chunnin exams just fine and the only people that know his secret are all behind him. Naruto also happens to have strong connections to the kage of the sand village as well as training by one of the Sannin. You mention expireance but who but Naruto has as much expireance fight strong ninja? NAruto has faced Oro several times, Itachi twice, and has battled S class ninja since the begining of this series.

NAruto is the only person we no of that could be Hokage.

22. Shiron BOING!!!

Not really; he's just the one of the few people, along with Konohamaru, and people like Dan and Nawaki who are dead, who have expressed desire for the position.

23. SleepingDisaster I fight for what I believe in

if that really meananything, than all possibilities are just 50-50, including die in sasuke hand

24. Noble Avenger Champs Bitch

I've got a pretty good theory on how it will happen/how the manga will conclude, but I can never find time to actually sit down and write it. I've got the notes in order though...

Suffice it to say...I think he'll be pretty young when he becomes Hokage. And he'll have advisers like Shikamaru to make up for his occasional stupidity.

25. The God Is Surfing The Cosmos

The time skip notion seems to fit the best.

Although, the Akatsuki attacking Konoha scenario is fairly reasonable also. Though, I think I remember their objective being to merely create wars by giving the bijuus to other countries like some Nartuoverse blackmarket sell.

26. gotta-get-me-some-ramen Member

if u consider the fact that the scene that has been apparently set by kishi is a clash of naruto and deidra and tobi (im assuming this, as deidra said i've found them, in the last issue, insinuating he's found a group and as everyone aside from naruto had split up he could only be refering to naruto, yamywoodenman and sakura). and itachi/zetsu's group will be confronting sasuke. after these battels there really wont be much left of akatsuki to attack konoha, which puts a slight damper on that theory (tho only if fights between the groups do break out).

27. IonDragon Old School

By saving Sasuke :/.

28. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

youre right OP naruto probably won't become hokage, even though his genin title is obviously not an accurate description of his power at this point in the story.

29. Moac S-Rank Criminal

naruto doesnt have the brain power to be a Hokage, he just trusts everyone, hes easy to be fooled.
    Hes not the leader material kinda guy.!!

30. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

naruto's dream will die when he does.