• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

In the end, the Scabbards achieved nothing vs Kaido

Siskebabas

Out of curiosity, why do most of the people here believe that kaido is going to be taken down? Wouldnt that be anticlimatic since hes the one who wants to start great war?

Vengarl

Berserker
They held him off which is an impressive feat in itself. The alliance is still standing because Kaido isnt there to pick them off

Ninja Mangaka

the nine struggles have been overstayed their welcome. my argument was that they never should have lasted this long in the first place.

Fleet Admiral Akainu

These boys came from nowhere and have been giving a splendid 12 round fight. Kaido fans are just mad that their drunk poser champion was cocky and let himself get beat down. The scabbards took advantage of his overconfidence and cut this man in the very first round and had momentum nearly the entire time. They showed plenty of heart in their first ever title bout. All big names that will be discussed for generations. The final bell hasnt sounded either, so lets see what happens till the end.

Mrdude

It’s equivalent to taking paper cuts. The scabbards attack put together could even open an old wound. That should tell you how little damage they did. As for stamina who knows.

Trance Kuja

Forum Phantom
We got Big Mom flying up there along with Jinbei & Luffy soon (since it sounds like Sanji is about to make a stop and not make it to the top). I don't know what's going to go down, but Kaido will not be at 100% when Luffy fights him. Hell; it may not be Luffy who fights him at all; Luffy may have to finally deal with Big Mom. Now that he's got Armament Haki Lvl 2, he can probably hurt her 'Iron Balloon' status and even things up.

I know that whole Prison Training Arc was basically being used to give Luffy a way of damaging the Yonkou (since it seems like Kaido & big Mom are both hard to injure), but Big Mom can't stay an enemy forever. After challenging her on Fishman Island, ruining the Wedding, running rampant on Whole Cake Island, and actually managing to escape (with Big Mom's whole reason to be on Wano to pursue Luffy) I don't think they can really postpone this fight any longer.

I also sincerely doubt he's going to take on two emperors, so its either he defeats Big Mom here finally (with none of her children around) and the Scabbards handle Kaido along with rest of the Samurai (since the straw hats will end up clearing the way) or Luffy takes on Kaido for the finishing fight and Big Mom is dealt with by Jinbei and the Scabbards who can still stand (who will want to give Luffy time to fight Kaido and so will volunteer to 'distract' Big Mom).

Corax

I am quite sure Kaido still took some internal damage as a few sword stabs were quite deep. But since he is a giant and has big body they weren't as dangerous as for normal human. Also he was bleeding in dragon form and lying in a pool of blood if only for a short time. So 80-85% HP seems fine.

But he's not bleeding at all now. I doubt he has internal damage.

There's no evidence they applied the same skill Luffy unlocked in regards to internal destruction haki.

Scabbards had their moment of chance to open Oden's scar but failed. I find it highly unlikely they'll get another opportunity but we'll see.

Kaidou said it himself: they're not Oden level. As you said they failed to re-open his scar and only weak point.

So it's safe to assume that Oden had advanced CoA #2 (internal damage), but not the scabbards.

What Luffy's statement tend to confirm (basically advanced CoA #2 is the only way to actually hurt Kaidou).

Duhul10

Troll killer
Getting stabbed into the spleen is arguably worse. Kaido will bleed to death without proper medical attention.
:explicat
The attack was a little below the spleen, most likely the descending colon, however anatomy logic does not really apply to shonen. It's all about that magic. The spleen is mostly a blood deposit and filter organ, you can live without it. There is a procedure actually called splenectomy.

The attack was a little below the spleen, most likely the descending colon, however anatomy logic does not really apply to shonen. It's all about that magic. The spleen is mostly a blood deposit and filter organ, you can live without it. There is a procedure actually called splenectomy.

Damn, in Baudelaire's poetry "Spleen and ideal", spleen is a manlancholic state of mind (~suicidal).

What if Denjiro fixed his "spleen" state of mind by fucking his anatomic spleen?

Like actually giving him a mental strenght boost?

:skully

Duhul10

Troll killer
Damn, in Baudelaire's poetry "Spleen and ideal", spleen is a manlancholic state of mind (~suicidal).

What if Denjiro fixed his "spleen" state of mind by fucking his anatomic spleen?

Like actually giving him a mental strenght boost?

:skully
Charles Baudelaire, memories from my high school years. :zorohappy

T.D.A

I am quite sure Kaido still took some internal damage as a few sword stabs were quite deep. But since he is a giant and has big body they weren't as dangerous as for normal human. Also he was bleeding in dragon form and lying in a pool of blood if only for a short time. So 80-85% HP seems fine.

If the ultimate combo Oden 2 sword style attack was too shallow, why would any other attack or random stab be deep enough?

Zeta42

Hentai
Out of curiosity, why do most of the people here believe that kaido is going to be taken down? Wouldnt that be anticlimatic since hes the one who wants to start great war?
The war has already begun, just not the kind Kaido imagined. Marines are coming for the Shichis with their new SSG, whatever it is, and it's only going to get worse for the pirate world once Kaido and Big Mom are gone.

Siskebabas

The war has already begun, just not the kind Kaido imagined. Marines are coming for the Shichis with their new SSG, whatever it is, and it's only going to get worse for the pirate world once Kaido and Big Mom are gone.
But it makes no sense anyways, big mom and kaido just made alliance, whats the point of introducing such alliance without showing what can it do. I thinks its way too early for them to go down, i could understand big mom going down first but not kaido

Zeta42

Hentai
But it makes no sense anyways, big mom and kaido just made alliance, whats the point of introducing such alliance without showing what can it do. I thinks its way too early for them to go down, i could understand big mom going down first but not kaido
Cause they've been planning to betray each other all along. They aren't even subtle about it.

MashDaddy

I think people think the cuts kaidou got are serious because they would look serious on anyone else.

This guy is a ton of pure muscles. Literally the hulk. A cut that could split Luffy in half in terms of size and depth would only be a decent effort on him.

Dellinger

Charismatic Awesome
If the ultimate combo Oden 2 sword style attack was too shallow, why would any other attack or random stab be deep enough?
Because Corax wants to make it appear like Kaido is in some massive struggle and that the scabbards wrecked his ass.

Heart Over Blade

Enlightened Despot
He's taken as much damage as everybody else who's on their way to fight him. So all things will be even IMO. Only one 100% is probably Big Mom.
This. He took insignificant damage and has stamina for days fighting against same tier opponents, let alone people he could low diff. Even their strongest attack was too shallow. People trying to make excuses already.

Corax

That attack was on very big dragon from. Human form is also big,but far smaller. Clearly Denjiro's sword stab is very deep. And some stabs during their initial assault were also quite deep. They would've been very dangerous for normal or even Jinbei sized targed.

Top Bottom