1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Injustice Part VI - Rocky vs a Russian Tank

Discussion in 'Questions & Complaints' started by Shroomsday, Nov 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shroomsday Too Classy to be Right Advisor

Sometimes when I read one of the threads in this Forum, I get a bit annoyed and will find myself strongly disagreeing with one or both sides of the argument (there's rarely anything more subtle than that). But it's kind of easy to sidestep this stuff by just taking a figurative step back, but you'll find it doesn't really matter. You'll also find that less of the complaints turn up.

Actually that would make this Forum less entertaining, disregard and have some more high pitched showdowns.

I'd also like it if more people would start making enraged and angry noises in their posts to match their sentiment. So chuck in the odd "MMmmmrrghhh!", "Grrahhhh!" and "Hurrghhaaaah!" every now and again.

Tags:
  2. Procyon Loveless

XD I remember you. =/

Rogarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!! All of these injustice threads are annoying me.

3. Leen Peacemaker

Cant u guys come up with something original?????? Why must it be Injustice #xxx????? What's the point in coming up with these meaningless threaddddddddddddddd????? Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rocky vs a Russian Tank, what does it have to do with the mmmmmmhhhhhhhh, aaaaaaaaarrggggghhhhhhhhh things???? :blink

4. Shroomsday Too Classy to be Right Advisor

First that Sichibi guy badmouths this thread, now even you eileenting88-y?!

NNNAAAARRGHHH!!!

I'll have to make a quick comic of the craziness in this Forum (I actually have nothing better to do tonight, enjoying some seasonal illness).

5. Procyon Loveless

Rock fought some Russian guy on steroids in the fifth Rocky movie.

6. KK Guest

This isn't a complaint, it's a suggestion. Moved to appropriate subforum! :nuts

7. Leen Peacemaker

If it is the fifth movie, then why is this thread 'the fourth'????:blink Shroomsday, I have no intention of badmouthing u. It's just that I am too fade up with these kind of 'Injustice' thread. I apologize if I make u feel angry or bad. Sorry. Are u fine with that? :thumbs

8. Shroomsday Too Classy to be Right Advisor

This thread is marked as the sixth and Rocky thought the Russian guy in the fourth, everybody just pretends the fifth didn't exist.

Oh eileenting88ingson, how can I stay mad at you?

And to KK, thanks chief! I've never been able to say 'thanks chief' before so that was quite a moving event for me. Now I need to find at least one nemesis on this Forum like everyone else who's been here for any amount of time. I think that'll give my threads some real dramatic weight.

9. Leen Peacemaker

I'm glad we solve that peacefully. Thanks for forgiving me. Have a nice day. :thumbs

10. Procyon Loveless

I didn't even bother looking at the Roman numeral. XD I just made an automatic assumption that it would be the fifth. XP
    Ah well...I should stop spamming in here now. :shifty

11. Shroomsday Too Classy to be Right Advisor

Here you are, a Forum comic not really based on recent events. And I included you like you asked Giro. Naturally I took liberties with your avatar, but got some details of your character's appearance out of it =o

This thread is basically just a reminder to chill out and making more grunting noises by the way.

12. Procyon Loveless

That. Is. So. Funny. ^_______^

Haha. You're very right. Erafrgerrrrrrrrr!

13. Bosch Banned

That Russian got his ass kicked. Heh

14. OniTasku [Weeabro for life]

Uuuuuraaaaghhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Ah, now that I've gotten that out, I'm ready to thrown down my gloves, slink back into my chair, and let my hands go to work.

I hope that amused you, as I hope that some of you may have understand the fact I was referring to typing an arguement out. Shroomsday, I actually must agree with you. In a few seperate occassions, I found myself at odds with your opinions (isn't that just the story of everyone's life, though?) and usually disagreed. Your viewpoint on this issue is quite valid and true. Instead of bypassing such things, people need to express how they feel about the topic, it makes things much more entertaining-- sick as that may sound, though.

So I second his notion, let out a good 'Hrrrrumphhhhhh'.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.