1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

[Naruto] InoNaruKarin - An Explosive Threesome

Discussion in 'Fanclubs' started by Jareth Dallis, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Jareth Dallis #HEEL

Why: Well for one thing Naruto just doesn't get a say in it! Also because this is just another crazy improbable and insane threesome. Also three cases of unrequited love should be together!​

Members:
    Spoiler:
    1. JarethDallis - Owner
    2. NejiXHinata93 - Co-Owner
    3. Kanae
    4. burn_bern
    5. Traveler
    6. PhoenixFire
    7. KINGOFNOD5
    8. narusaku_69
    9. kataimiko
    10. beatosama
    11. Mael
    12. Ryth76
    13. nuban
    14. sexy no jutsu

Fanart:
    Spoiler:
    InoNaruKari...Flower

InoNaruKari watercolors

Fanfics:
    Spoiler:
    None

Allies:
    Spoiler:
    NaruKarin FC
    KarIno FC
    The Karin FC
    NaruSakuIno FC

ShikaTemaHina

Last edited: Mar 28, 2010
    Tags:
  2. Isuzu sense of humor

NaruKarin, NaruIno, and KarIno. SO HAWT.

I will friggin write a one-shot (when I get time)

XD

I CALL AN ALLIANCE BETWEEN THIS CLUB AND THE KARINO FC!

3. Jareth Dallis #HEEL

Sure why not. And welcome. This totally needs fanart. Naruto being pulled in different directions by the ladies!

4. Kanae wants more Annie.

Since I support NaruIno and KarinIno, hell, why don't support this as well? xD

@NejiXHinata: ...:ninja You should add Sasuke into the mix... Just saying :ninja

5. Isuzu sense of humor

I feel special now. :3 This is the closest I have to NaruKarin.

HOLY SHIT, I should. =o

6. Jareth Dallis #HEEL

I'm writing a NaruKarin fic...Karin wants Naruto but problem is she has to get him away from four other girls.

7. Isuzu sense of humor

That's awesome. I can't wait to see it. :love

8. Kanae wants more Annie.

Of course you should! :wtf It'll be heaven (for me at least xD)
    I love SasuIno, adore SasuNaru, really like NaruIno, don't mind NaruKarin, and don't mind SasuKarin either xDDD

:wtf

9. Jareth Dallis #HEEL

I'll post what I have done so far in the fic cause it has a little NaruIno influence. Cause Naruto is a pimp!

10. Isuzu sense of humor

Hopefully, we'll get more members and one of them will be a super amazing artist and will make us a hawt threesome pic. :3

11. Kanae wants more Annie.

Uhm.. I can only draw SasuIno ^^U I've never tried drawing Karin or Naruto xD

12. Jareth Dallis #HEEL

Could you post the link for the KarIno FC so I can add it? I'll talk to Linkaro about being allies with us. He owns the NaruHarem FC and NaruIno FC. I only got into NaruIno cause I ran out of good NaruSaku fics, so I tried NaruIno and...I LOVED IT!

13. Isuzu sense of humor

Lawlz, my lazyness prevents me from giving you the link, just open the FC spoiler, it's there. xD

14. Jareth Dallis #HEEL

Okay a little bit of the work in progress!
    Spoiler:
    Author's Note: It had to be done dammit! A NaruKarin fic! It just makes more effing sense than SuiKarin! Of course technically there already is one. You know which fic I mean! Okay now its time! I need to find my muses again, maybe writing some shorter fics will be the spark!

One night in Konoha...

It was a few years after the death of the Akatsuki Leader and most of his followers, in a twist of irony it was the one Sasuke wished to kill that had escaped. And yet again Sasuke left to achieve his goals, he cast aside Karin because she was more of a hindrance to him. Fortunately for the girl she found acceptance in Konoha, of course it wouldn't be so bad as the girl found someone of interest. Someone that you wouldn't think would pique the interest of the former fangirl of Uchiha Sasuke. The person she found interesting was none other than...

Uzumaki Naruto!!

Naruto was walking through the streets of Konoha, fully satiated on Ramen, but he wasn't alone. How was the bespectacled girl to get Naruto all to herself, it was infuriating for her, she finally found a guy that interested her emotionally instead of physically, and he was tethered to not one, but quite a few girls. 'Always with that damn pink haired bitch, or that skanky florist!! I HAVE TO GET HIM ALONE!!' the red haired girl was mentally shouting out as she watched Naruto walking with Ino on his arm. Karin's fists were clenched tightly her arms twitching angrily, she was about to blow a gasket.

?Naruto-kun you really didn't have to go that extra distance on our date! To have sent a Kage Bunshin to get me what I wanted for dinner.? cheerfully the platinum blonde chimed in as she clung close to the blonde Shinobi with golden hair. Naruto just gave her his most genuine smile as he continued to walk the girl to her home, ?What Ino-chan wants, Ino-chan gets! And thats that!? the blonde stated quite proudly as he pulled the girl close just before kissing her softly on the lips, Ino's arms slipped about Naruto's neck as she enjoyed the kiss. As they broke away from the kiss the blonde girl blushed lightly, ?You're just lucky I can put up with you eating ramen on every date we've been on Naruto-kun!? the triumphantly exclaimed as she poked his nose.

Karin couldn't stomach watching this any longer, she knew Naruto wasn't exclusive to any girl in the village. She knew he was even seeing that control freak, Temari, and that weapon obsessed lunatic, Tenten. For some reason she was lucky she didn't have to compete with Miss Stutters-A-Lot, apparently Naruto was oblivious to how the girl felt about him which was fine. Enough competition as it was she wasn't about to get more by being nice, nice could wait until she had Naruto to herself. Karin was then rubbing her hands together as she plotted her course of action, she would make Naruto hers, and no one could stop her, NO ONE.

The girl then jumped as she felt an arm being draped over her shoulders, ?Hey lovely!? exclaimed the source of the voice, she turned her head to see who it was, it was none other than Naruto, smiling in a friendly manner towards her. Her cheeks became warmer, the color like that of a red rose, which she had just pictured him holding in his mouth, she was still a fangirl at heart. She was trying to pull herself together so she could speak, thats when Naruto put a hand on her forehead checking to see if she had a fever. ?Nope you don't have a fever...wonder why you're so silent then...you are usually quite vocal.? the future Hokage said with compassion to his voice, this was one of those things that attracted the red head to Naruto. She was growing unable to hold her composure, thats when she leaped towards him pouncing him to the ground. ?Karin-chan! What are you-MMPH!!? Naruto asked but was rudely cut off as he found the red head kissing him passionately, not that he had any complaints, he loved forceful girls, he closed his eyes showing he was enjoying it.

15. Isuzu sense of humor

I love it. BD Can't wait to see the rest. :love

16. Jareth Dallis #HEEL

Karin basically was like "Screw it! Time to be foreward! Maybe he takes a hint!". I'm planning to make it a one shot.

17. xX♥Bern Shizune ♥

19. Jareth Dallis #HEEL

If I decide to continue the fic. It might become a harem. I'm also contemplating if I want to place a lemon in the fic.

20. xX♥Bern Shizune ♥

Hrm, most harem fics would include a lemon. But it depends if the author feels comfortable and the readers wouldn't mind.

21. Jareth Dallis #HEEL

I normally don't do lemons but the romance between Naruto and Karin demands it!

22. Jareth Dallis #HEEL

Karin smiled slyly and parted the kiss slowly, ?What I'm doing is, making it perfectly clear that I want to be with you. Subtlety didn't seem to work...I should of known that...? the red head said as she trailed off for a moment. Naruto rubbed his head as he looked back at the girl who had taken him by surprise, he always simply figured she didn't like him. ?Wait...what do you mean 'should have known that'?? the blonde shinobi was now confused, just what did she mean by that he had to wonder. ?Errr...never mind! It's nothing important!? Karin responded with a nervous look on her face, she then sat upright straddling Naruto's stomach, this of course looked odd to the passer by.

?Ahem...just what the hell are you doing with, Naruto-kun...you red haired bitch...? was uttered from someone in front of Karin, but behind Naruto. They both looked to see a certain pink haired Kunoichi cracking her knuckles, the blonde genin became pale as a sheet, ?Sakura-chan it isn't what it looks like! Honest!? he immediately began fearing divine retribution of Sakura's punches. He really didn't need to have injuries. ?Oh, what are you? His girlfriend? As I recall, Naruto-kun is free to date anyone he wants! You're the one who told him that you and him should just be friends!? Karin responded as she stood up and crossed her arms over her chest defiantly. Naruto got to his knees and began to attempt to escape the two girls, as he crawled a few feet away the two grabbed him by the collar of his coat. ?Gack!? he choked out as he was yanked back before he was slammed into the ground.

?True I did say that, but I'm not letting my friend date a whore!? exclaimed Sakura as she was contemplating how to best scare Karin away from Naruto. 'It's bad enough he hooked up with Temari-san, Tenten, and Ino of all people! I won't let this slut get Naruto-kun when he should be mine!' the medic-nin thought to herself, the bespectacled girl didn't show any signs of fear. ?Oh would you get over it! So what if I had sex with Sasuke when we were younger! It's really none of your business you Pink Haired Bitch!? aggressively Karin exclaimed as she took a step towards Sakura showing complete defiance to her threats.

?Do I get a say in any of this whatsoever?!? Naruto angrily asked as he stood between the two girls, he was furious that the women in his life always seemed to be deciding things for him. The girls both became quiet as the instant showing of backbone in Naruto, Karin was in half swoon at this. ?I'm sorry Naruto-kun...I just-? Sakura began to apologize but was swiftly cut off by Naruto raising his hand up, he was infuriated by her actions. ?Look...you can't keep doing this! I would have gone to hell and back for you but you pushed me away. So I decided to move on, when I did you decided you wanted me. You just want me because you can't have me! You have to stop. If I want to date Karin I will. But you have to stop calling her a whore or slut and back off!!? he angrily said as he berated Sakura, this ironically showed that he was over her as well. ?Karin would you like me to walk you home?? he asked the redhead as he walked towards her offering her his arm, she nodded her head softly and latched onto his arm. The two then walked away quietly, Sakura then fell to her knees tears in her eyes, it was becoming clear to her that she was selfish and she lost someone who truly loved her.

Naruto and Karin walked for a few minutes, in utter and complete silence, for the most part Karin was amazed that Naruto had said what he did. He defended her, he did something for her that Sasuke would never do, Sasuke only wanted her for her ability. ?Naruto-kun?? she quietly said as she looked over at him, blushing faintly, she had a look of fondness to her as she looked at him. ?Yes, Karin-chan?? he replied as he continued to walk with her, glancing over at her with a kind look in his eyes. ?Thank you.? was all she said as she laid her head on his shoulder, she didn't need to say anything else, she knew what she was getting into but she wanted to be with Naruto. She was for the most part attracted to the warmth that surrounded him. ?No problem...Sakura has been doing that too much...I'm tired of it. Thing is, Ten-chan is just my friend, Temari-chan is also my friend... and Ino-chan...well it's complicated...? Naruto responded in his soft baritone voice as he walked with her.

?Friends with benefits?? the girl calmly said not lifting her head, being perfectly comfortable she didn't want to ruin it. He nodded his head some, the truth was, Ino and him were in fact fond of each other, but she wasn't sure how her family would react. He chose not to come between her and her family since he knew family was precious, he for one had always wanted family. ?Karin-chan...would you like to go out to dinner sometime?? he meekly asked her, he always felt intimidated by her and was afraid to ask her out before.

?Yes. Yes I would, Naruto-kun...? she responded as she let go Naruto's arm and moved in front of him hugging him softly, she was in no rush to go home, no one was there anyway. She was in no rush to be alone, she wanted to bask in the warmth of the man she had come to love. Naruto brought his arms around and returned the embrace, the bespectacled woman then nestled her head into the crook of his neck. ?Don't take me home just yet...I don't want to go home yet...I would rather be here. With you.? she quietly said as she clung tightly to him, he knew exactly what she meant, to go home where no one is there. That isn't a home...just a place where you live.

the recent addition!

23. Traveler The lifeless.

KHHDHKJGUJSLKHKWDMNXCLU*(@#*$&%#)#@OI JOIN NOW

Please? :wtf

25. KINGOFNOD5 New Member

well i'm in the others might as will join this one as well

26. Jareth Dallis #HEEL

seriously...this pairing actually strikes my interest...

29. Jareth Dallis #HEEL

Welcome both of you. I'll add you in the morning.

30. Isuzu sense of humor

Wewt, I got first vote on this thread. >D