1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Introducing raxor for you all

Discussion in 'Academy Registration' started by raxor, Oct 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raxor

Hi, i'm kinda new here. I have been watching the forum for som time and just recently bacame a member. I'm from Sweden and you may know that we don't get much anime here (the only right now is Yu-gi-oh and before that it was Pok?mon. Sailor Moon was good though, but all swedish voce-actors suck really bad so it's just not fun to watch them dubbed:( ), at first I thoght that anime was just for kids but then a friend said somthing about an anime called bleached and convinced me to watch.

I really liked it and from Bleach it just kept going, i saw Naruto, Rouroni Kenchin, Ragnarok, Elfen lied, Get Backers, Coyote ragtime show, Samurai Champloo, FMA, Hellsing and I'm currently watching Chrono Crusade.

so, hi i guess:) I hope you will like me and that we can have some good discussions (and that the fillers will stop!!!!11!!1one!eleven)

Over and out
    //raxor

Tags:
  2. saiha 5000

hi hope you enjoy the site and i now what you mena there isn't much anime here to i just wacht it on the internet i seen 46 anime already

3. raxor

yeah, it sucks that you have to download all anime that you want to watch. It's a pain. But it's well worth it!

4. Hitomi_No_Ryu

Welcome and I hope you have fun while you're here.

Remember...if you're going to be a trouble-maker...BE CREATIVE!

5. raxor

I'll try to be cool to everyone but as everyone else i can get pissed off sometimes:wink

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.