1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

inuyasha vs Bleach's Ichigo

Discussion in 'Manga/Anime Battledome' started by Sato Lee, Jan 25, 2005.

1. Sato Lee

This fight is when the two show's 1st start, I'm talking like the 1st 3 eps. Who will win the battle of the giant swords?!

Tags:
  2. Xan-Nella

Inuyasha. with Iron Reaver Sould Stealer he doesnt even have to get that close, Ichigo has to get close to use his sword.

Plus Inu doesnt get his sword til well after the 1st 3 eps.

3. ichigo7

yeah but inuyasha has alot more exprince in fighting demons, spirits and whatnots. Ichigo is just learning but is alot stronger then inuyasha ever will.

4. Tsukiyomi

Are we including Ban Kai in this? If so, I've gotta give it to Ichigo.

5. Vertical

inuyasha thats for sure, because if its the first 3 episodes, inuyasha has WAY more expirence than ichigo, but if we are talking after ichigo gets the cool looking sword, probly ichigo

6. Sato Lee

Well from the get go ichigo seems way strong then inuyasha. What is Ban Kai??

Last edited: Jan 25, 2005
  7. Tsukiyomi

Ban Kai is the supreme Shinigami move, it's unique to each Shinigami. Think of it as a move that puts them on a totally different level.

8. ichigo7

Ichigo gets his sword in the first ep, so he'll be stronger then inuyasha. even thou inuyasha has many years of experince in fighting but Ichigo master his sword within the matter of two days. Not lke Inuyasha he had to master his sword in about ten days. So Ichigo is the strongest out of the two. I think Ichigo is still the strongest even when inuyasha goes full demon.

9. Hayate

Ichigo, simply because Ban Kai owns all and he isn't some overhyped raving loony who thinks he rocks for screaming wind scar.

10. YamazakiSusumu

InuYasha won't be able to see Ichigo since he's neither a Shinigami nor dead. He'd have a hard time fighting someone that's basically invisible.

InuYasha's a dumb show anyway.

11. ichigo7

you're right hayate, ichigo doesn't go around and scream an attack like raving loony or go head first into a battle, well ichigo does but he does make sure his family, friends, Rukia or other people is out of the way of the battle feid. Inuyasha doesn't make sure his friends are out of the way but just do the attack.

12. ichigo7

i know but then how can inuyasha, kagome, shippo, sango, miroku, etc can see kikyo when she's dead?

13. YamazakiSusumu

-_-; Because she's not exactly dead anymore.

Regular people can't see Ichigo when he's in his Shinigami form. That's just how it works.

P.S. Don't double post.

14. ichigo7

ah, so why does ichigo's friend and sisters can see him then, huh?

15. YamazakiSusumu

You must not pay close attention...
    People can see Ichigo when he is in his human body. When he is a Shinigami, most people can't see him. Chad, Tatsuki, and Orihime can see him in Shinigami form now because they all have developed spirit power after their encounters with him. Uryuu can see him because he's a Quincy Archer and they can Shinigami as well as Hollows and Pluses. Karin can definitely see him, but I think Yuzu would only be able to hear his voice since her spirit power is a lot weaker than her siblings'.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2005
  16. ichigo7

ah, but she did kind of see him thou but he was blury. I do pay attention to the eps but i was just testing you to see if you knew that as well. so....yeah and i'm sorry about that thou, k.

17. oOmunkeyOo

Maybe Ichigo! Inuyasha's sword can only cut demons right? isn't it supposed to be used to protect humans? i'm not sure tho. anyways....it might be a tie.

18. ichigo7

oOmunkeyOo, you are correct. Inuyasha's sword can only kill demons and to protect humans. But Ichigo's is kind of stronger then the tetsaigia(i think i spelled that right). Ichigo's sword can kill demons and hallows, and send good spirits to soul society.

19. Pinkaugust

20. atiss1

iIIIiiichiiiigooooooooo

21. Pepito777

Inuyasha sword can kill humans duh!Inuyasha already killed Bankotsu and he wasn't a demon

22. Jin22

A fight between Inuyasha at the beginning of his series and Ichigo when he first obtains his shinigami powers?

If this were the case then Inuyasha would smash Ichigo.

23. Blizzard chain

Please don't bump old threads. Try to stick to those on the 1st 2 pages of this forum.

24. Finn Mac Cool

Something to keep in mind is that, while Ichigo's physical abilities have drastically increased as his series has gone on, Inuyasha's only upgrades have been to his Tessaiga (not counting demon transformation); so every strength or speed feat Inuyasha has displayed should be applicable to his first appearance, which lets him totally rape Ichigo.

25. Shinkirou

First 3 eps huh? Inuyasha should take this fairly easily, Ichigo didn't get good until after his training with Urahara, and didn't get ridiculous until he achieved his bankai.

26. Hamaru

If it's the first 3 eps then Inuyasha wins. He outclasses him from the start but latter on Itchigo becomes allot stronger then him.

27. Shinkirou

Just wondering, but has Inuyasha ended yet, or are they still poppin out mangas for it?

28. Sesshoumaru

As much as this one dispises the hanyou, your Lord Sesshoumaru chooses Inuyasha. Hopefully the fool would not embarrass his heritage more than he already has.

29. Flaming_Uzumaki_

Well...at first Ichigo would get killed,but doesnt Ichigo after awhile go all serial killer on anyone whos attacking him?

30. omgbbq

i think a half demon will rip apart a stupid teenager