1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Iron Chef Battle: Ayame vs. Azuma Kazuma

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by Insipidipity, Jul 5, 2005.

1. Insipidipity Ignostic Buddhist

Ayame, the Ramen girl of Naruto vs. Azuma Kazuma, the bread baker champ of Yakitate Japan

Tags:
  2. Code Zoamelgustar

Azuma Kazuma...

Ramen girl has nothing on someone who can send someone to heaven and even
    Spoiler: Yakitate Spoiler
    alter time.

3. Insipidipity Ignostic Buddhist

But her ramen obviously saved her life during the Invasion. Half the population gone and you think she lived by luck? I have no doubt in my mind feeding it to the giant snakes sent them to heaven Permanently!

4. Code Zoamelgustar

Spoiler:
    Well then, Azuma would just go back with his Taima/Cannabis(yes cannabis...) Japan! in time and kill Ayame.... making her incapable of cooking! Better than heaven! He also has the power to turn people into a Super Saiyan 2(yes 2!!!) with his Ohma Japan!(he should be able to use it on himself also...) and destroy Konoha with a fart!

5. Takuza <B><font color=#2ED73A>THE FELT</font></B>

I AM LUCKLY! I can not ressit spoiler tags, and I just read theese chapters of the manga a few days ago. so nothing was ruined for me today :) . But back on topic....Azuma wins, bread that can send someone to heaven and alter time OWN all other food >.>

6. kaedeon Be prepared.

Azuma all the way, his bread pwns.

7. Insipidipity Ignostic Buddhist

How about in a ramen contest though? *cough**recalls yakisobabread**cough*

8. Kira Yamato Genei Ryodan Retired Staff

That's the perfect example of Azuma's genius. He as able to defeat Spencer *whose an expertise at making Yakisobabread*, even though Azuma's main speciality is bread.

Even when he was forced to go outside of his own comforet zone, he has always risen to the occassion and has either won or tied (1 time) throughout the entire series in head to head compeition.

No doubt Spencer had the equivalent of "home field advantage" in that situation and still lost. Even if they had tied, it still would have been Azuma's victory, becasue Azuma doesn't know how to cook/make anything outside of bread and sauce.

If given prep-time *which is always the case in Yakitate Japan, Azuma could beat Ayame even if it involves Ramen. He's shown time and time again, he can beat you at your own speciality.
    Spoiler:
    Heck, Kanmuri was able to defeat his own half brother which was the Austrian Court chef, at his own speciality (Jam), which involved no bread whatsoever. If these YJ characters are given time to prepare they can beat anyone.

Azuma Kazuma FTW.

Spoiler:
    His bread has sent people to heaven
    Sent people back in time to change the course of history
    Gave us DBZ reactions
    ect....