1. Konoha Library has been renamed to New Leaf. Konoha TV will soon be (or has been) archived. For Naruto/Boruto manga AND ANIME discussion, go to

New Leaf
  2. Stop Scrolling! We changed our address to narutoforums.org

Please add the URL to bookmarks on your PC and phone.

More details can be found here. Feel free to ask any question.
  3. Give your waifu the ultimate gift - being crowned the most popular waifu on NF by helping her win in Senjou’s “NF Waifu Popularity Contest”

Feeling extra confident? You can now bet on your Waifu as well for fun forum prizes here

Come on with everything your waifu does for, you should do this for your waifu.
  4. Avatar upgrade for members!
    All normal members can now have 175x250 avatars.
    Read more about it here.
  5. "Are you a Messi or Ronaldo fanboy? Come and nominate them and more of your favourite players in NF's UEFA Champions League Awards!

If your nominees win, you could win points for cool forum prizes!

Click here to play :) .
  6. Our latest NF Newsletter is out (November), read it here!
  7. It's that time of the year when everyone spreads good and magic things, to enter in the Christmas Spirit full of art HVoA invites you to

✵ Join the NF Christmas Extravaganza ✵

Iron Fist [Netflix]

Discussion in 'Comic Book Theatre' started by tari101190, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Rukia This. Is. Progress.

I loved when the promotional images started to come out and a bunch of the Jessica Jones ones were of her laying in the trash. :lmao

2. Gunners .

We need more of Kilgrave being a dick. I hope The Hand brings him back.

My problem was that he wasn't prepared to compromise. People like that genuinely piss me off in real life. They'll show up to a function and just hand out an unlimited supply of food and leave others to deal with the logistics whilst feeling as though they're the most generous soul in the room.

3. Karma15 The Naive Hero

I was just about to comment on how everyone was sleeping on the assistant. I rank her higher than Joy, who I'm sorry is just your slightly above average pretty white girl

4. Gunners .

The assistant was stacked. She didn't slip my gaze.

5. Skaddix Well-Known Member

Meh Joy is good enough. But it depends on how you rate them. I assume we are rating purely on physical attributes because Joy gets bonus points purely for being a Billionaire.

I dont know about some of you guys but I honestly couldnt give a flying fuck if my wife was worth more money then me.

6. Mider T VM Rapist

Tear that ass up. Colleen seems like she can handle it, Joy...not so much.
    He was the first one salivating when she was in her pajamas.:lmao

Why?

7. Pocalypse Fragrant Darkness

Finished it and gotta say the final fight between Danny and Harold was really shit. This ningen, Danny surprise kicks Harold, drops him, and literally starts running away and hides. Didn’t even bother to disarm him when Harold was flat on his face. This has to be the funniest fight scene I’ve seen in these shows... you guys will laugh your ass off when you see it :skully

Then he surprises him again, gets on top of him and as he was about to punch him he realized he can’t use his right fist because it’s fucked up (got shot) but he didn’t think of using his left fist to knock him out.

Harold then knocks him out with a pipe but doesn’t finish him off for some retarded reason and decides to casually walk away allowing Danny to summon his inner Will of Fire and clobber him :lmao

Terrible.

8. ~Gesy~ Well-Known Member

Lol I was thinking the same thing during that scene.
    In the comics Jessica Jones and Luke Cage are married with a child. Jessica retires from being a hero but Danny unfortunately convince Luke not to do the same . She therefore sees Danny as bad influence on Luke .

9. RAGING BONER Rape Culture Enthusiast

i don't know for certain but it's likely got something to do with him being her man's bro who keeps him out late every night kicking ass...

10. Mider T VM Rapist

11. Pocalypse Fragrant Darkness

15 years of martial arts training in some next ass dimension and couldn't whoop Harold's ass within 10 seconds max which he should do even without the use of his magical fist. Inconsistencies in his fights are staggering. Cutting down DEA agents with guns and armour like butter but struggle like hell against Harold with a gun.

Huge amount of PIS went in there to make Harold some big shot.

I can only think the writers were tired and didn't give a fuck at that point lol

12. Bubyrd Ratcatcher absolute Jushin

This show had a Felicity too, apparently working for Gao, but I wouldn't have minded if she tagged along for a couple of episodes. She could have helped as an insider info or to get into that factory, Claire went to China for much less.

13. The World KATTA

They gave him a few scenes with him working out and able to school his fight instructor.

Should have built him up into a more competent threat at least to a Fistless Danny

14. ~Gesy~ Well-Known Member

Samuel L. Jackson plays Samuel L. Jackson even when he's animated .
    They were stumped as to how to make a super martial artist in his prime vs. a middle aged man... who boxes occasionally interesting . :lmao

15. Skaddix Well-Known Member

Yeah Harold as the Final Boss was just dumb,

He poses zero threat to Danny. Even if Danny doesnt IF him. Harold fighting exp is zilch.

Well that is obvious you cant. Maybe give him some actual powers from the Hand Treatment.

16. ~Gesy~ Well-Known Member

I thought he was cluing us in on his hidden talents when he killed that guy with a sword .:fedoge

17. Pocalypse Fragrant Darkness

I just hope the fight choreographer for this show isn't anywhere near the Defenders scenes :lmao

I think Season 2 will be better. Apparently Finn Jones only had 3 weeks to train for this but now he's got all the time in the world. Get a better choreographer, get rid of the glaring inconsistencies and you'll get a good season because they gonna need it if we're going to see Kun Lun which will have more immortal weapons, Lei Kung, monks fighting etc

18. Skaddix Well-Known Member

I hope he is still training he has a lot of work to do.

19. ~Gesy~ Well-Known Member

Yeah, I still go to Youtube to watch Daredevil vs. Punisher's first fight or DD vs. Nobu, those fights are miles above anything here.:lmao

And I did hear this show had to be rushed like crazy for defenders as well . I wouldn't mind seeing another season under better circumstances .

20. Pocalypse Fragrant Darkness

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  21. Detective ★★★★★★★

Technically both Rukia and I are on the starting end of the millennial age generation. And what do we think about the fucked up latter end of the generation trying to get away with that bullshit?

What do you think, bro?

:catmad

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  22. Detective ★★★★★★★

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  23. BlazingInferno Forum Ninja

Goddamn, every time a Marvel Netflix is up, you niggas gotta do this most attractive women shit :lmao Just finished, not bad. I wished the fight choreography was better. Man I don't know what the critics' problem was, the show is on par with Luke Cage. My only beef was Joy. She's good looking, but man, I couldn't stand her. The last episode made me dislike her more. Like what the fuck? She's either being a bitch, feeling bad she's a terrible person, being a bitch, feeling bad she's a terrible person, and on and on. I definitely dislike her more than Karen now.

Colleen, woo, my mouth couldn't stop watering. Pissed me off they the camera backed out when she started to undress for the sex scene. Claire is as good as ever, always the one with the common sense. Disappointing we don't get a Turk cameo, I would've loved to see this guy shit his pants seeing these guys team up :gokuskully I noticed this show has the least amount of Avengers references as well. Well we got all the Defenders introduced, bring it on :datass

I bet it's delectable :catdrool

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  24. Mider T VM Rapist

25. Kasuke Sadiki Jenius Air

Yea actually, that took a little bit more skill than I thought Harold had up to that point

Yea and there's apparently some interview where he talks about only having 15 minutes to learn some fight choreography. 15 MINUTES fam

This show has nowhere to go but up next season. Marvel will act like it's all good, but they're feeling the critics' negative reactions. They will make major changes going into next season. They did it once with Agents of Shield, they can do it again. Because, as much as I ended up enjoying this show, if season 2 is of a similar quality level then it's a wrap

MVP

Ugh, same :pek

26. Pocalypse Fragrant Darkness

Her mood swings are up and down like a whore's drawers.

27. Pocalypse Fragrant Darkness

Dunno if you seen it but I posted one earlier too :wastone

28. Mider T VM Rapist

Yeah I saw. Meant to comment that Danny's hands were in his pocket to hide his rising boner.

Not you @RAGING BONER

29. Rukia This. Is. Progress.

I guess the ending sets up a season two. But I think you guys are mistaken to assume it is a foregone conclusion that there will be a season two. I think the idea was one season for all of these shows. And then the Defenders. At least initially.

Maybe Iron Fist will just get the one?

30. BlazingInferno Forum Ninja

Spoiler:
    Yeah for reals. Like, is she wanting to kill Danny now because of Harold's death? I just don't understand. She was pissed off that Danny was being framed and then right after Harold dies she teams up with Davos and Gao to plot killing him. You got issues bitch :wha