1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Is it possbile that a member of Akatsuki is a mole...a plant?

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by HOOfan_1, Oct 26, 2006.

1. HOOfan_1 Kwisatz Haderach

Perhaps a member of Akatsuki is in the organization to learn their plans and bring them down from the inside...perhaps Tobi or Itachi.

I was just thinking that from the flashbacks to Itachi's relationship with Sasuke, he got more and more distant from his as time went on. What if Itachi became a disciple of Danzou...who wiped out all of his emotions and convinced him that Akatsuki was such a threat that he must join and in order to gain their trust he must do something extremely dispicable like killing his entire clan. Or perhaps he knew that the Uchiha clan had the ability to suppress or control the Biju chakras and felt it necessary to wipe out that ability. Why else would he wipe out the entire clan? To test his abilities he could have just killed a few of the best members, but he killed all of them..unfortunately for Itaichi he couldn't bring himself to kill his little brother and left behind someone who would come after him and someone who could suppress or control the Biju chakra. Then Danzou saw that Sasuke had escaped Konoha and was becoming stronger and with Orochimaru's help may be able to kill Itachi and derail his plans to bring down Akatsuki from the inside, thus he had to send Sai to kill Sasuke...why else would Danzou be so intent on killing Sasuke instead of worrying about Orochimaru?

Maybe this theory belongs in the wacky far out or some sort of fan fic thread...but some things that have happened don't seem to make too much sense.

Tags:
  2. Saf The Fresh Prince of Konoha

Which member of Akatsuki is a plant?

... nah, too easy

3. HOOfan_1 Kwisatz Haderach

haha.. I knew at least one response would be "Zetsu is a plant"

4. BUBU!!! Member

thats bec. his clan dont wanna kill ther best fren.

5. Tyrannos Living a Life

I'll admit, that was funny. :laugh

Definitely one of them is Jiraya's source of information about Akatsuki.

To be honest, right now I'm susupicious of Hidan in the way he talked to the AL. Being in for at least 3 years (since we know he was at the Akatsuki meeting after the VotE fight). And him not knowing 'the plan' is suspicious.

Then we got Tobi who is completely mysterious (not to mention the Tobi=Obito and SaruTOBI theories).

And there is the unknown member, and Kakazu.

6. MechNinja Name's Ash

I just like the idea that Jiraiya is so elite that he can simply spy on Akatsuki. Maybe that woman in Akatsuki is ultra hot! :nuts
    That would give him a motive to spy at least... well you know, besides the super evil threat thing.

7. bluegender_2k Lister of smeg

dam i was too slow i only came in to say that but well.

i guess tobi as he wanted in so badly and is the newest, but i think most of them would sell akatsuki out for the right reward

8. drunk kitsune [ ]

I like that idea, too... but then again, his spying techniques were dsigned to spy on bathing women, in communal baths no less. Not quite as skilled and alert as 9 AKs.

If the AK woman ends up being some ugly Helga behemoth... I'll cry myself to sleep.

oh, and HOOfan... my condolences, from a hokie. Look forward to next year... that's what we're doing.

9. FadedBlack AllAmericanGrandma

in my opinion after reading the new chapter the akatsuki aint so foolproof as we thought it was i think after they get there bijuu they mite just go there seperate ways and go kapoott

10. Deidara2006 Artistic Ninja

If anyone was on the pay role for being a mole i think it would be Kakuzu. After seeing the newer chapters it's clear he is willing to do anything for cash and yeah he may be doing it for Akatsuki, but he strikes me as the kind of guy who if to earn some extra money will do anything.

11. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

i doubt that one of them is a mole....though i could be wrong.

12. Krzr I'm a guy

I don't think Hidan is a mole but, i think he'll be the first to just be like screw all of you and make an attack an AL and like someone said AL will just DESTROY him. That would be very entertaining ^.^