1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Is it possible?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Nightfall, Jul 12, 2005.

1. Nightfall Well-Known Member

Do you think its possible for some of the bijuys to be kind hearted instead of evil
    and chaotic like shuukakuu and kyuubi?
    I know thats unlikely since they are sealed away in humans, but still could it be a possibility?

I know stupid perhaps, but say your opinions anyway.

Tags:
  2. Kepa spinningkickinyourface-jutsu

I don't think they are called demons because they like tea parties and chocolate for dinner ;)

3. Zorokiller Lives of your misfortune

lol at you :clap :clap

4. Nightfall Well-Known Member

I know, but wouldnt it be quite interesting? :D

5. Lord Yu Active Member

I think its fairly possible. strangers things can happen.

6. Code Zoamelgustar

And I'm sure the purpose of the Bijyuu is to befriend Akatsuki, since we all know they just what friends and they're all alone. So they need pets to play with.

7. Anazuraion Member

the nin tails in mythology arnt always evil depended on what country you are in i dont remeber which is which but in japan/china (or some other asian country) nintails are evil and in the other country they can be good or evil.
    from one to the next because having nine tails is the sign that they have lived for 8000/9000 years or sometyhing like that or maybee its 900.

the funny thing is that nine tailed foxes are illusion masters though so....

8. Nightfall Well-Known Member

Yeah but from what we have seen from nine-tails in naruto so far, i think we can safely say that hes evil.

but strange thing you say about them being illusion masters though, maybe this means that narutos forbidden move involves some kind of cool genjutsu.
    But neh im dreaming :sad since narutos the ninja who is as far away from genjutsu ability as possible.

9. Khanaris For the Greater Good.

They may not all be evil, but they probably have a pretty low opinion of the Shinobi community, given how they have been treated in the past.

10. Yeemaster Master of Yee

There's no tension if the demons are kind hearted. It makes no sense. If they are so kind hearted, why do people have to seal them into humans so they don't go around destroying villages? Why do the demons hold so much power and why aren't they using it for good, like the Shukaku being a perpetual sand shield for the village or like kyuubi being an ultimate healing shrine?

Think of it like a serial killer with a stockpile of guns holding six hostages. Yeah, it's POSSIBLE that he means well, but we're 99.9999999999999999% certain that he's just wacked out evil.

11. Enzain Meow Meow

Maybe there is a nice bijuu in a mean person :blink

12. Makokam New Member

I agree with Kepa!
    Of course... I suppose there could be a good one that volunteered to be sealed in a human so they could use it's power.... bah. I seriously doubt it. These are big bloodthirsty monsters that want to kill and kill and kill. They wouldn't be sealed away if they were nice.

13. meatpie Chairman

Well...So far Kyuubi has treated Naruto pretty well so far I reckon.

But he is definitely evil and same with the others.

14. chunks pimpled and angry

but only so well as to ensure his survival, being all sealed up in him with his fate in naruto's hand. given the chance he'd probably rip naruto from the inside, just to get out, kind of like Predator. But maybe part of naruto is rubbing off on him. who knows. Naruto tends to change people, so uh... why not demons... right?

in any case didn't chiyo say that the bijuus were made specifically for war... made for evil and fighting. i don't think the villages had a use for kind-hearted demons, i guess it was about who can make the most feared demon to get an upperhand on the other villages. i don't know.

15. Svenjamin Twitter: svenhudec

hey Svenno! is that ur real name? if so then we hae something in common ;)

Chiyo did say that they were meant for wars, but i guess that means that they could be tamed or something. Although i am inclinec to beleive that maybe there is a good bijuu somewhere for 1 reasons

-We have Hachi and Gamabunta who are nice characters, bijuu or not, they are pretty much the same in terms of size and power
    -Kyuubi and Shukaku can talk. It makes them seem more negotiable, if that makes sense, like you can talk to them instead of them being self centred on their own deadly personalities, get me?

buti wouldnt know, this is one of those questions that will be answered over time eventually when Kishimoto gets to it. I wonder if Naruto will be strecthed out to see all 9 of the bijuu...

16. Nakor Active Member

im sure that there could be one good one. some evil nins could have sealed him in a person to fight in a war. so the demon was forced to fight for the person because the demon would die if his container died(something like that). so i guess there could be a good one. but it wouldn't really matter, unless it was sealed inside a good person, then they could rely on each other and use the demon's power fully.

17. Cholisose Uhh... (cough)

Eh, I think they're pretty much all sealed up into people, since it seems that was pretty common in all the ninja wars. At least I think that was inferred.

However, I'm pretty sure they'd all be pretty destructive if they were free though. They're demons after all.

18. SirBelial New Member

The one tail is the second strongest.
    Its:
    And the 5 tail, you mentioned, happens to be the weakest :p

19. Nightfall Well-Known Member

what!? Are you sure the power levels of the bijuu`s are confirmed yet? :blink

20. CrazyMoronX Old Man

It's possible if Kishimoto deems it so. Otherwise, I am going to say that they are all evil.

21. Seon Sero Master....

@sirbelial: please state your source,since I believe your incorrect... I think it goes in order of Tails...
    9 is the strongest since it has the most tails...then it goes 8 and so on,hence why the one tail(shukaku) was even defeated by Gama-Bunta who isn't a demon at all..

also, I think it isn't possible,since Demons are supposed to be ..well ya know Demons! they destroy and cause havoc,or at least they do in the Naruto world. Every demon that has been shown so far destroys

22. Nightfall Well-Known Member

yeah guess you`re right, i just think it will be interesting if it turns out that at least one of them is good

23. ycavan Member

I think the closest Kishi will come to "good" is possibly the quirky Shukakku. Perhaps these yohma have been around soo long that their behaviour isn't necessarily "evil", but as far as humans see them, they are soo different as to seem "evil". Just something to chew on. :)

24. Lord Of Reapers Different name same Reaper

Wow I agree fully :laugh

25. FreakyJason Member

Gama didn't really defeat Shukaku... he had Naruto wake up Gaara. That's quite different actually.

I think the demons are fairly equal strength personally. Besides, Gaara was a Jin is probably one of the strongest Jin out there... or was at least.

26. Baki Sand Jounin

Shukaku wasn't that evil really. If it came down to either destroying a country or having a party all night long i think he'd choose the latter.

27. Webbster The Unique

The Nine-Tails

The Nine-tails is part of an old Japanese mythology. Actually, a LOT of the stuff in naruto is pulled out of old stories, like Tsunade, Jiraiya, and Orochimaru's names, the way the 9-tails is an ancient demon, the ranking of the summoned animal's (Frog, Snake, and Slug are like a big game of rock-paper-scissors). Heck, even some of the special techniques that Itachi is using are just named after some old gods and goddesses. As for the Kyubi and Shikaku, i can't remember how the story went at this point, but I do know the Racoon-dog and the Fox are usually enemies of each other, so it was natural to have them show up first. I'm betting that they couldn't think up enough stories for all 9 demons, so that's why a couple are supposed to be already dealt with. Oh, and on a random note, Itachi has only used moves named after two of these three deities in the old mythology, one for a powerful Genjutsu and one for a Ninjutsu. That means we still get to see a kick-ass taijutsu...

28. Webbster The Unique

Oh, and I forgot to respond about the power things. They don't rank the demons anywhere, but there was a spot where they said the Kyubi was the most powerful of them all, and how he reappears every thousand years or so to wreak havoc.

29. Lord Yu Active Member

A fox gains nine tails after 1000 years of life. In japanese legend nine-tails are mostly mischievious rather than evil. However, in korea and china where the kyuubi is known as the kumiho they are considered evil rather than mischievious. they kill livestock and decieve and kill people. in most tales kumuho would appear as a young girl and decieve a young man.i dont really know much about the rest.

30. FreakyJason Member

How do you have high rep after 2 posts?!?

Anyhow, thanks for the info. Kyuubi may end up being the most powerful... but I wonder if Naruto will end up being the most powerful Jinchuuriki (sp?). I have a hard time imagining him surpassing Gaara (though story wise he sorta has to I guess).