1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

6. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

is it really Yondaime?

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by neji629, Jun 3, 2007.

was it really Yondaime

1. yes it was

14 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. no, it was Uchiha Madura

4 vote(s)
    19.0%
  3. no, it was a random person

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. no, it was one of yondaimes partners

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. neji629 New Member

First of all, we all know that when Orochimaru fought the third hokage. He used: Edo Tensei (Summoning: Impure World Resurrection) and brought back the first hokage and the second hokage. Also he tried to bring back the “forth hokage.” But that’s impossible because he is trapped inside of the Shinigami (death god). So the person Orochimaru tried to summon could not have been the forth hokage. Plus, Orochimaru never knew about the shinigami in the first place. Plus you never see who is in the third case, because the third case is never shown

So now the question is, whom did Orochimaru try to summon. It could have been the Uchiha Madara, but that not very likely because that is a big stretch. Even if it was the forth hokage, that means that it is possible to bring back souls from the Shinigami. Or that the forth was never in the Shinigami.

So if it is possible to bring back souls from the Shinigami, then someone could easily bring back the forth. That is one way to prove that the AL could be the forth, but I don’t think its possible to do that.

To wrap it up, the questions are, if Orochimaru summoned the forth, how could he have done it, and was the forth even in the Shinigami. But if he did not summon the forth, who did he summon.

Sorry if this thread has been done before….

( just a quick question but when should you put spoilers, for information? Like the 30 recent chapters or what....)

Tags:
  2. Godammit Well-Known Member

He wanted to summon the Fourth in the Anime.
    He only summoned the First and Second in Manga.
    Wrong section mate.

3. neji629 New Member

sorry, i did not really know where to put this.........

4. Godammit Well-Known Member

I think here [Eclipse] Claymore - 09 (h264)

"Orochimaru uses this technique during his battle with the Third Hokage in the Invasion of Konoha arc to summon the First and Second Hokages. He had also intended to summon someone else, but the Third prevented the final summon. In the anime, the coffin partially rises from the ground, and the symbol on it suggests that the Fourth Hokage was the final summon. In the manga, the coffin did not appear as the Third stops the final summon before it can even be attempted, so the occupant of the coffin is left more ambiguous."

5. Squigi Burdened Drifter

wow... imagine wat the story would turn out of the 4th really did come out... o_o;;

anywayz, i havent seen the anime version just the manga... so i'll probably watch the anime ep to see for myself XD which ep # was it??

6. Godammit Well-Known Member

69 , 70 , 71

7. check0r Member

Then the third would just been done for. And Orochimaru would have destroyed Konoha that's all. Heh funny idea.

8. Do skibi da Dark Angel

I think the 4th is still alive ans someday make his return :amuse

9. Spencer_Gator Pain is a god.

4th lives imo, so I think it was either a very strong ninja like the hokages, or Uchiha Madara.

10. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

he tried bringing back the 4th hokage, the reason the summon failed is because the 4th is not available for summoning due to being inside death god

11. ~ Son of SPARDA ~ Active Member

No no no, the person in the third case that Oro tried to summon was Tupac...

12. daynzka New Member

i think the person he was trying to summon was the white fang of konoha... someone that orochimaru might have had enough information about, and a bright (or at least "genious") ninja as respected as the sannin. Think about it; orochimaru already had two powerfull pieces... he was missing a knight.

or he was trying to get Chuck Norris into the anime/manga, so he would destroy not only the village, but everything in the surroundings, including the fake dead god (chuck is the real one)

Last edited: Jun 4, 2007