1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Is Jiraiya realy a good master?? Naruto's post skip ninja level.

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by lunarwolf, Oct 22, 2006.

1. lunarwolf

Well, I just read the manga over and over on the chapter of post skip...
    And I came to see that Naruto's training with Jiraiya were realy bad...
    I mean besides improving the Rasengan into a gr8 ball Rasengan(which Naruto barely controls..so far for not a perfacet training)...he didnt realy improve so much.

lets see the how SOME(NOT ALL)other's improved after time skip:
    ===================================================
    Neji- improved on hes Byakugan which allows him to almost instantly locate four small tokens scattered across a mile radius in a woodland area. Also the range of his Byakugan can increase the radius to over 800 meters.

Sakura-chan- improved substantially in the form of medical jutsu and the use of chakra to create immense physical strength.

Sasuke- far better sharingan, can see through and enter one's eyes...Chidori Nagashi, and can use it with his new Kusanagi sword...he fast, and kicked all team 7...and greatly improved in a Jutsu that could have killed all team 7.

Now I KNOW NARUTO IS BETTER THAN MOST NINJA AT HES AGE I KNOW THAT..BUT IMPROVED??WE NOT EVEN AS CLOSE AS SOME OF THE ABOVE.

WHAT CAN NARUTO DO:
    ====================
    A. Barely control a better Rasengan.
    B. A little better hand to hand combat, and new wepons.
    C. Jiraiya made him learn how to escape a genjutsu right??well Naruto didnt was is UNABLE to escape one, when Itachi used...we see a flashback of Naruto's training with Jiraiya...but not realy working is it??

and when it came time to prove it, all we saw was a big splash lose again to Sasuke, and a save by the bell by Kakashi's Mangekyo Sharingan to win against Deidara.

So, was the training realy good....????

Naruto isnt stupid, he learns things faster than any one else...for example:
    A. Rasengan in 1 week.
    B. Kakashi States Naruto is doing realy fast with the "spaciel training"...faster than he hoped(even if Naruto uses clones).

I know theres a spaciel Jutsu bla bla...Naruto knows...so what???so does Sasuka...

many have greatly improved while Naruto is well...not much improved....

I THINK Kakashi IS FAR BETTER TEACHER than Jiraiya...

Im surprised....Jiraiya is the master of the 4th....and is a far skilled Ninja than Kakashi.

Yet it is Kakashi's Training that will actully improve Naruto...

So in other words...two years of almost nothig :p

OOOO dont get me wrong the demon fox is more powefull :p but than again Its not Naruto....its the demon fox who is strong.

so after youve seen my LONG(sorry) lowdown...

what do you thin?? WAS JIRAIYA A REALY GOOD MASTER TO NARUTO??

Tags:
  2. Shanksx

well, i guess making Naruto capable of "becoming" KN4 took most of the time, that's that. The only other thing is that he slightly improved the Rasengan, has better timing with kage bunshin, and he probably has much more "natural" chakra than before. Jirayia is of course a good teacher, he's the teacher of the 4th and was the only one who taught naruto how to use the kyuubi

3. lunarwolf

I didnt say hes bad :p i just said he didnt realy do anything to improve Naruto as much as others did :p

hes more of a "care taker" and seek to keep Naruto alive than to actully make him stronger.

And he didnt teach Naruto to go 4 tails...Thats actully the Kyuubi who is using Naruto's short temper to make the seal weaker and so it could brake out.

4. Butō Rengoob

jiraiya is much better....he taught the 4th...now that's saying something.

5. lunarwolf

Its about was he a good master for naruto, not for the 4th.
    I already said I know he trained the 4th.
    But for Naruto he didnt realy do anything beside Rasengan.

Naruto should have returned more powerfull to battle for his life, yet we find out that only by training now after 2.5 years under Kakashi that hell actully be better.

So it does make him look far bad of a master compared to Kakashi...

after all, only Kakashi seems to able to train well Naruto...so actully Naruto spend most of hes time runing than training to improve.

Sakura skills got better, Neji better and only poor naruto stays the same..and as always still needs the demon fox to actully do something...oohh what a training.

Kakashi is the only one that trains him to not need the demon fox.

even Naruto sees his training with Jiraiya a waste...cuse he says that he trained hard and he sees no results when Sasuke kun wiped him out.

s0, its safer to say the 4th was a very smart and talnted ninja that with or without Jiraiya would have made it big than calling Jiraiya a gr8 teacher.

Also u would agree with me that a good master must find out what the chakra type of hes student is????well Jiraiya didnt even try and look.
    Kakashi does and teaches Naruto that hes a wind element...and he actully teachs him good stuff.

Jiraiya is a higher ninja yet Kakashi is doing all the work.

It means Jiraiya is not such a gr8 master.
    Im sure the 4th was the most talnted ninja that with or without Jiraiya hed make it big...

I guess doing "research" was more needed :p all Jiraiya did since day 1 he saw Naruto is:"use demon fox, use demox fox"...and it turns out to be a bad thing :p

u cant control the fox, the Kyuubi is to powerfull and now if Naruto uese it the Kyuubi controls him...

Kakashi is the one that saw that.
    I say Kakashi is better...not 1 on 1 but as a teacher.

6. Archtyrant

It wasn't because of Kakashi that Naruto could undergo the "special training". Even Kakashi himself said that such a method would not work on himself.

Yamato had to be there to control Naruto's Kyuubi chakra, so that the training could go well.

Sakura and Sasuke improved loads, but that's because they are geniuses, especially Sasuke.

Comparatively, Naruto, was a "dead last" (techinically speaking) who learnt things only by sheer determination.

And you forgot that Jiraiya accomplished an amazing feat which I doubt any in Konoha, including Kakashi, could accomplish: he taught naruto to control up to 3 tails of the Kyuubi's power.

If you ask me, the 2.5 years definitely wasn't wasted.

7. lunarwolf

actully it doesnt state he teachs Naruto to control the demox fox 3 tails...Naruto has no ability what so ever to control the demon fox...the fox chakra is no longer in hes control.
    Even when Naruto trains now with Kakashi, the demon fox leaks and takes over him...some ability to control that is :p

Also the training and job of Yamato are all planned as a training program by Kakashi, and he made it spaciely for Naruto...

So Yes Kakashi is the true and better teacher for Naruto...

Look at it this way, if Kakashi had Naruto in hes hands for training and not Jiraiya, he'd be doing the same training as he does now under Kakashi and even more....

2 things:
    A.)Kakashi is the one that did the basic thing...learn hes student chakra origin which is wind...Jiraiya didnt even do that.
    B.)Gives better training than Jiraiya.
    C.) It was Kakashi who got so much wants to train Naruto that he got the notice that the Clones Naruto can make...are part of him and can speed up trainings...Jiraiya didnt notice that.

All this 100% means Kakashi is better trainer and master than Jiraiya.

U can basicly say Jiraiya just took naruto to take care he wont be captured...and not to train.

8. 0ne Winged Angel

I would actually have to agree that although Kakashi is weaker and doesn't know as many techniques, overall he's a much better teacher. I also agree that 4th was probably an incredibly talented ninja that would have done well no matter who his teacher was. I think that Jiraiya will be a better teacher to Naruto once Naruto learns the basics of what he needs to be really good, because then Jiraiya can teach Naruto all the techniques he knows. Kakashi may still be alright in this area but the way it seems is that kakashi won't be much help since he's a lightning/earth user, although presumably he can use any of the techniques he's seen which may include some wind affinity jutsu's.

overall i guess we'll just have to wait and see although i do agree that if all Jiraiya did was teach Naruto how to use kyuubi then his training was a complete waste.

9. Rokudaime

Post Timeskip Naruto have very good basic of fighting skill compare to his old form..so I guess this isnt waste of time afterall.

10. lunarwolf

Basic fighting he could even have learned from every sensai in the leaf village...2.5 years for basic trainings???

lets face it hes a realy realy...bad at being a sensai...all Naruto improved on realy, is being more horney the Jiraiya.

11. Bishop

Simple as this, if kakashi would of had naruto for 2 years he wpuld of been way smarter and stronger. J-man taught naruto something we haven't seen though, remember when Kashi naruto and Sakura was about to leave and J-man told naruto not to use "that" jutsu. Its probably bad-ass but than again its just one jutsu.

12. lunarwolf

I totaly agree with ya, 1 jutsu for 2.5 years suck big time.
    Kakashi is teaching is helpin him create a jutsu that even the 4th couldnt achive...and thats nature elmanet with a Rasengan....

and since the 4th is the greatest ninja of them all...im sure that Jutsu will be pretty powerfull.

so Jiriaya is stronger than Kakashi, But Kakashi is way WAY smarter and better as a teacher.

from all the legendry Jiraiya is the worset master of all...

for example no one seemed to see:
    Jiraiya actully thought that the 9 tails is safe and very good for Naruto to use.
    Kakashi saw that the kyuubi is badly sealed and that the seal is weak and will take over naruto...see episode 17 at the anime for this.

Im just loling every day i see or read the manga where Jiraiya saying to Kakashi:"ill take over Naruto now, your level of training isnt enough"
    hhhahahahahahahahaha

13. Loki

We'll gota w8 till naruto fights for real!

14. Bishop

Eh, its to early to judge yet. J-man could of taught naruto something way better than this fusion. Its cool that Kakashi is teaching him somthing new but we have NO idea what J-man has taught Naruto. And kakashi has more jutsus than J-man, over a 1000. Im still sick that naruto is so damn impatient and emotional. A ninja kills his emotions, naruto makes them stronger and actually he has cried in the time skip more times than he cried in the pre-skip.

15. lunarwolf

I dont see why its early...all well see from now on is Kakashi's training works...the stamina the speed(cutting the leaf,split waterfall)and chakra type(wind discovered by Kakashi)is all kakashis work.

We already know, and Naruto said it himself...with all the training he undergone for the last 2.5 years he was no match for Sasuke and failed to bring him.

also even if we do see something...Naruto didnt make a realy big progress as Neji, Sakura or Sasuke and others in the time skip.

I was very dissapointed from the Jiraiya 2.5 years training time skip.
    They could have made it far better and more normal...at least bring Naruto after time skip better and bigger...and not weak compared to all.

How long will we have to see Naruto's true powers insteed of Kyuubi Kyuubi Kyuubi.

Naruto didnt have 1 major victory by hes own:
    Deafted Neji- tnx to kyuubi chakra.
    Deafted Haku- Kyuubi.
    Mizuki- 1000 clones is possible only cuse of the demon fox chakra.
    and we can go on and on...
    Sea boss-Kyuubi.
    To call Gamabunta-Kyuubi.
    Just as Ori said to Naruto to go 4 tails, and even the Kyuubi stats:"without the Kyuubi naruto is weak".

only Kakashi training are worthy to show Naruto true fighting skills.

16. Bishop

Well naruto couldn't bring sasuke back because he didn't want to go back, he would of had to force him back. Naruto probably knows alot more jutsu's than before. oo early to say since he hasn't fought an akasiti yet seriously.

17. Kuroro

So far, we're lucky that people like Wrath haven't posted because they would flame the living daylights out of you for your inconsistant, weak arguments.

Your arguments are superficial, or they only look at something first glance. First thing you have missed is the fact that Naruto is lacking a proper fight. He is the MAIN CHARACTER, which means Kishi is going to drag it out for a while, making the fans somewhat impatient and curious. The other characters you use as examples have only had spotlights, but since it is probably the only time we'll see them fight a couple of times, Kishi has to go way out and show that the Rookie Nine/whatever have improved, which is why they will look better in THE SHORT RUN, not the LONG RUN. It's the opposite for Naruto since he is a MAIN CHARACTER. Now, let's take a look at Sakura:

Sakura, since Day One, has been portrayed as a useless human shield, and it was Kishi's original plan to do so because it was her desperation and feelings of helplessness that would push her to Tsunade. Now take a look, she can kick ass, and the Rescue Gaara Arc is all the proof we need for it.

On a side note, you forgot to mention that Naruto jumped Deidara twice, and he would have killed him if he had delivered Rasengan first instead of thrashing him for a short moment, but hey, you can't expect him to be entirely sane after Naruto witnessed Deidara sitting on Gaara's corpse and Deidara telling Naruto that when Akastsuki gets its way with him, he'll be dead.

Let's also take a slightly closer look at the genjutsu scene. Itachi is the GENJUTSU MASTER OF THE NARUTOVERSE and GENJUTSU IS NARUTO'S WORST AREA. You took a scene and use it to degrade Naruto and Jiraiya, but in truth, it was Kishi's intention that the scene be used that Naruto has improved and he is a well-rounded shinobi. Besides, the genjutsu Itachi used on Naruto wasn't a typical one, it was a planned assault, and probably at least a high C/B rank because of it playing upon a person's darkest fears.

The same thing applies to the Grass Country Arc as well. It was a moment to show us Naruto's true potential as well as showing the viewers that Kyubi is not a good option anymore when Naruto starts GROWING TAILS. When Naruto is KN though, things aren't too bad. So, why didn't Jiraiya tell Naruto that he almost killed him when he went KN4? I don't know the exact reason, but I don't think it is a good idea at the time to tell Naruto that he almost killed his sensei, who also acts as a surrogate parent to Naruto. On a side note too, it isn't certain if it was Jiraiya instigating Naruto to grow tails, or if it was a side-effect of Jiraiya's harsh training that caused Naruto to grow more tails.

The current arc is for Naruto to move away from Kyubi as well completing the Rasengan. Also, it will help Naruto with his self-confidence issues (similar to the ones Hinata faced in Part I, which is a reason why Naruto was going Kyubi to begin with, but let's not forget the fact that the situations he has been in so far aren't helpful as well--he hates Akastuki and Orochimaru with a sheer passion after all).

I'll be running out of room for one post, so I'll take a crack at who is better as a teacher: Kakashi or Jiraiya. I'd have to say Jiraiya.

Kakashi, for the most part, wouldn't touch Naruto in Part I, and it wasn't until Jiraiya showed up and showed Naruto a couple of neat things that Naruto finally began to head in a direction that actually benefited him instead of hindering him (Naruto needs to trained the opposite of most ninja--Power first instead of control since Naruto is a chakra-freak); and let's not forget that Kakashi is only doing this training for Naruto to help out with Sasuke primarily, not Akatsuki. While the method is brilliant, you forgot one very interesting fact about Naruto Manipulation training:

IT TAKES SEVERAL YEARS USUALLY.

Just doing the leaf-cutting exercise would normally take close to half-a-year to complete, and to complete the program normally requires a couple of years or so. I'm sorry, but I believe Jiraiya, who we have not seen going full out right now in the entire manga so far, has better things to do. What he and Naruto did are being kept in the dark for a reason, and hopefully, we'll find out soon.

The second part of the training involves the fact that Yamato is the key to its success, not Naruto nor Kakashi. Yamato wasn't around when Jiraiya trained him during the time-skip, so this method of training is out the window. Also, don't bring up about the seal that kicks Naruto out of Kyubi-mode, it's meant to supress and only supress Naruto's kyubi-power, not channel or control it.

Lastly, you forgot to mention that Jiraiya's training only seems to fail so far because of one little thing: Sasuke grew strong, a little too strong supposadely. Wait, you mean Sasuke, an Uchiha prodigy and owner of the most uber bloodline in the manga????? (Sharingan is to the manga what Rasengan is to the fillers, which is that sharingan is "convenient for everything"). And also being with the ninjitsu freak Orochimaru didn't help out at all as well? Let's not forget Kabuto as well since he is probably helping in Sasuke's training as well (it's the same case for Sakura as well, Shizune could have helped out as well). With all these factors, how could Sasuke not have grown strong, and let's not forget that Kakashi personally taught Sasuke nature manipulation already, so Naruto has already caught up to Sasuke then since TWO people are now helping him out.

On a side note, I'll remind you once again that Jiraiya's training has yet to bear fruit, or in other words, its effects fully revealed. When we finally have a clear idea of what Jiraiya exactly did and stuff, then you can bash it all you want or whatever, but until then, if you want to say that Naruto is weak, you need to look between the lines in the manga and show that he is truly weak instead of just looking at the text. If you bother to do it, then you'll see that Kishi is showing us that Naruto has improved greatly; he just isn't making your expectations since Kishi has the very, very bad habit of dragging things out for too long.

18. Bishop

Also, sasuke is very strong from the unatural things Oro put in him, it wasn't all training for Sasuke as he took drugs. But like I said earlier, what J-man taught naruto is unrevealed and probably won't be shown til about 15 or more chapters later.

19. lunarwolf

I'd say no...A GOOD TEACHER WOULD KNOW WHAT KAKASHI KNEW:
    ===================================================
    A. Kyuubi seal is weak and will take over naruto....Jiraiya did the other way around and said:"go ahead naruto Kyuubi as much as u can" in all part 1 no??yes he did...and oooohhh Kakashi was right in the end no???the seal is weak and Kyuubi takes hold of naruto...he can no longer control the kyuubi.
    B. How come Jiraiya didnt know the Clones can shorten the learning speed???A good master should ALWAYS know hes students advantages in training...so who come up with the idea???Kakashi.

All weve seen from Jiraiya's teaching was around Naruto using the Kyuubi...Kakashi is teaching him to use hes own chakra and skills...
    And under Jiraiya's training from day 1 he opned the seal made by Ori to part 2 Naruto under Jiraiyas guide didnt win a major match 1 time by himself:
    Neji-used Kyuubi.
    Gaara-Used Kyuubi.

so TEACHER WAYS SPEAKING Kakashi is better UNTIL(MARK UNTIL) Proven otherwise...some may say wait and see I AGREE, But for now we only see Kakashi ownz Jiraiya In training Naruto.

answer the claims above and ill agree that the Jiraiya's 2.5 years was worth it...but 1 jutsu isnt realy impressive...

Kakashi is teaching Naruto to create is own Jutsu's thats better than:"look 1 top secret jutsu".

20. Hazuki

i thnik you understimate jiraiya as a master

he was the master of yondaime
    that mean he train little yondaime until hokage level
    we know that yondaime was weak when he was little ( jiraiya don't train genius ninja)

about naruto we didn't saw lots of his jutsus

and also we don't know what exacly is " the jutsu"

21. Snakety69

Woah, basically took all the words out of my mouth and then some. Good expalnation dude, you've earned some rep from me :kthumb.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2006
  22. lunarwolf

=================================
    As i said above Kakashi knows Naruto's abilites better than Jiraiya...and Jiraiya had alot of bad calls...
    A. Kyuubi is bad for naruto...Jiraiya was wrong there, when he said to naruto to relay on the Kyuubis powers<--FACT.
    B. He didnt go and cheak hes chakra type...<--Fact.
    C. He didnt know that Naruto clones can speed up training<--FACT.

Sorry but isnt a good masters job to learn this things????
    How come Kakashi knew and trains Naruto under this way and Jiraiya doesnt even know what Naruto can and cant do???

An S class Ninja can very and does know such things...Jiraiya is a great ninja...he just didnt care about narutos training to look up at these basic things.

Why didnt Jiraiya do all the above???

now answer that and ill agree with ya is a good master to Naruto...

23. Bishop

J-Man trained naruto to defend himself against the Akauski(sp). Not the basic how-to, the advanced kill his ass with this jutsu stuff.

Can someone rep me up too.

24. lunarwolf

Bingo, not even the basic how-to....just to defend and not attack...this is pointless against an org. that is said to be the strongest org. in the Narutoverse.

btw i already gave u a rep...

25. Blooming Cosmo

Jiraiya was a good master. In part 1...Kakashi ignored all of his students except for Sasuke (Sakura never even learned ANYTHING until she trained with Tsunade). That is the only person he ever wanted to train. When Naruto came upon Jiraiya, he opened more paths and abilities to Naruto. What Jiraiya did was help him utilize the chakra that was dormant in him. And it has helped him tremendously in part I. The kyuubi is a part of Naruto, and if you say that he relies on it too much then you should also say that the other chuunin/jounin use their abilities as a cruch too (they change a little, but their basically the same), so I don't think it's fair just singling him out especially. It probably wouldn't matter much to anyone if Naruto wasn't the main character, but guess what he is, and the kyuubi is a part of his story. You can't change that about him and expect to maintain the same story.

Naruto made a bunch of progress and change from his part I days. The most important type of progress he has made is his maturity. Of course he still has those 'omg wtf' moments, but he's really grown up a lot. His time with Jiraiya is very important to his character. Jiraiya pushed him (even literally) to get to the point he is at. Had he not...Naruto would have never been able to get as far as he has.

As for the clone thing, is speed learning ever good? Yes, this proves as an advantage to Naruto speed wise, but there are always consequences to these actions. 1) Have you not noticed Naruto's fatigue? He's pouring out chakra like crazy now, and it's getting to the point where Naruto is starting to lose control of himself. That is why something like this is dangerous, and why Jiraiya wouldn't want to go this route of training unless he's absolutely desperate. 2) Training like this isn't very affective in my opinion. It's like speed reading through an assignment. Yeah, you read it, but does it really sink in. I wouldn't think so. Kakashi's being a bit reckless with this training. It's taking it's toll on both Yamato and Naruto.

26. louis

it is not that naruto did not learn anything is that he has not had the chance to show us what he has learned i mean every one he has fought so far were far stronger then he was like Oro and he had to fight a member of the most powerful organization in the naruto world in which he held his own better then garra did

27. Bishop

Right, Kakashi only taught sasuke because they were alike and didn't care about naruto until sasuke left with Oro then he switched. On the Other hand you have to understand that J-man and naruto are just alike in terms of a lost friend (J-man and Oro were just like Naruto and sasuke) so he yeaches him all he knows. Along with that he also sneaks and spies on the Aka.
    We can't speculate that Jariya is a bad teacher until we see Naruto fight an Aka by him self 1 on 1 or 1 on 2.

28. lunarwolf

But in the end its Kakashis training that is said to make him strong...so from "after training" on ull see Kakashis trainings..

Its not who cares for whom and the Kakashi-Sauske deal...

Its about who can teach better...and Kakashi does...Just becuse he made sure he knows the Ins and Outs of Naruto's abilites...

And again a good teacher should have known:
    A. naruto's chakra type B. that the clones can remmber and save and make Naruto stronger C. the Kyuubi seal is weak.

Jiraiya didnt and Kakashis teachings cover the above 3 basic things.

29. Bishop

Dude, you really need to sit back and look at your argument.

Your basically saying because J-man didn't teach naruto how to do this ONE jutsu,powerful no doubt, but one jutsu, that Kakashi is teaching him that Kakashi is a better teacher!? Jiraiya could of taught the boy 100s of jutsu's but since it wasn't this one than Kakashi is the better teacher.

30. Kuroro

As I've already mentioned once, it is important to read between-the-lines when you really want to prove an argument. Let's take a closer look at what Kakashi's training will result in:

Purpose: Give Naruto a technique surpassing the Rasengan.
    Increase:

Ninjitsu: Well, Naruto learns a new move as well as basic knowledge needed to learn, perform, and develop elemental jutsus:

Taijutsu: Probably not.

Genjutsu: Probably not.

Intelligence: Well, we learn a couple of new things, so why not.

Force: Probably not.

Speed: Probably not.

Stamina: It'll increase since Naruto is constantly exhausting his chakra forming Taju Kage Bushin no Jutsu along with Rasengan, but it won't skyrocket.

Seals: I don't know, but probably not.

To put it bluntly, Naruto's stats really won't increase too much. Kakashi's training regimen will only polish off the base that Jiraiya gave Naruto.

As I've already mentioned before as well, Kakashi's method of training is brilliant, and I will give him reps to you and him for bringing it up, but once again, it still doesn't prove that Kakashi is a better teacher. Naruto is learning at an advanced rate via a forbidden ninjitsu, which in a way is paralleled to Sasuke, who supposadely grew abnormally due to such phenomena.

Kakashi does know Naruto's abilities, but Jiraiya knows them even better because he is like Naruto. Naruto has had to work hard to get where he is. Remember, Naruto is the Narutoverse's energizer bunny because he has what is probably the greatest source of chakra in the world sealed inside his belly. Likewise, he pretty much has no talent, just like Jiraiya originally. On the other hand, Sasuke and Orochimaru, once-in-a-lifetime geniuses apparently, learn everything naturally without great effort, and Kakashi has been compared to this scene on several occassions, notably by Guy and in Kakashi Gaiden.

Now, let's crack your ABCs apart, and take a closer look:

A. Naruto's Chakra Type: Nature manipulation normally takes several years to master, and Jiraiya did not want to waste his precious time teaching something like this to Naruto when he and/or Kakashi could do it for Naruto later. Also, it seems you forgot that this fact has already been mentioned before.

B. Clones: This form of training is dangerous to due, as Naruto himself demonstrated, in Chapter 322. Besides, the clones won't help with things like physical exercise and the like, which seems to be something that Jiraiya drilled into Naruto considering the boy's excellent physique. Why didn't Jiraiya tell Naruto this? Maybe he didn't know or the thought of telling Naruto never occurred. In the end though, the point is mute when it comes to who is the better teacher because we have no idea as to what Jiraiya actually taught Naruto and/or the method of training he used.

C. The Kyubi seal is weak?! OMG, what are we going to do?!!! You know, not so long ago, I wrote an article as to a possible reason as to why the seal is beginning to weaken:

[Kyuu]_Black_Blood_Brothers_-_06[EDBB1FCB].avi

People said it was enlightening, and a good explanation as to what may be happening to the seal/whatever.