1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

is Naruto stonger than Tsunade?

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Grep, Nov 28, 2005.

1. Grep Kids love Grep

I was thinking about Naruto's strength, I mean his physical strength like how tsunades puches can break through walls of solid rock. It was said that Kyuubi could destroy a mountain with its tail, now if Naruto found a way to harness a ton of Kyuubi's power couldn't he be much much stronger than Tsunade (or any other character). I hope that this isn't true, I would hate to see Naruto's strength reach a point that his only enemies would be Bijuu's. I would also hate to see the series go the way of dragon ball z (which I love...thats why I can rip on it), where peoples power reaches a point that they can easily blow up planets (though their attacks only leave small craters...well they are small considering they can blow up planets with ease). I don't think Naruto will even go that route though, I just felt like venting about the way DBZ turned out, ok forget I said anything afer Bijuu's because everything else is pointless.

Tags:
  2. Kibate Doesn't want a what?

of course he will have someday the power to match tsunade, BUT then he should have atleast 6-7 tails, and he already gone insane with 2

thats the difference beetween supersaijajin and kyubi-tails, kyubi takes over your mind while ssj is just a power-up

3. AmenoKitarou Evangelion Otaku

You can't consider Kyuubi power as a weapon. The only thing that is controllable so far was kyuubi's Chakra. But The Kyuubi's strength where the tails come out is a sign of the seals breaking. So Naruto loses his will. Depending on kyuubi, different people will die or no one dies at all.

4. Grep Kids love Grep

I have never once seen naruto "lose his will", he has never "lost control" either, when has he ever done anything he didn't want to while in that form? When he fought haku once he saw that it was the girl/guy he had met he IMMEDIATELY stopped attacking and returned to normal. From what has been shown so far it seems as though Kyuubi is bound by Naruto's emotions and cannot go against them, I also think that Naruto has the will to keep Kyuubi in line.

5. Raptor Vagabond

I have a feeling that mr. Leader will be stronger in pure physical strenght than Tsunade. About Naruto, he'll surpass them all don't worry :amuse

6. shibigoku Master of the fist

Yes, Tsunade and Sakura have hitting strenght, they release chakra at impact to do huge damage but that doesn't mean that they would beat anybody at arm wrestling. I'm not quite sure how it works but I think that with practice, it is possible to release chakra to increase physical strenght. That would explain how Tsunade lifted Gama sword.

7. Crush! Banned

Kyuubi is stronger than Tsunade. Naruto isn't stronger than anyone.

8. Grep Kids love Grep

How is naruto not stronger than anyone? That doesn't make sense, who beat Kiba (at that point he didn't even know how to use Kyuubis chakra), and its not like Kyuubi was the one who mastered the rasengan in a little over a month.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2005
  9. Crush! Banned

He beat Kiba with a fart.

And it was the power of the Kyuubi that allowed him to learn Rasengan in about two weeks.

10. Grep Kids love Grep

That had nothing to do with it, Kyuubi didn't figure the technique out, where are you getting this? Also he BEAT Kiba with a puch (or some form of taijutsu) not the fart, is Kyuubi the one who made a Kage bushin while on the ground and dug a whole under neji. This is like saying that Sasuke's cursed seal is the one who beats people. Kyuubi (as with the cused seal) just gives power to, power which Naruto has earned by training to extract it (and he also has gained respect from Kyuubi which is a hard task seeing as the only other person he seems to respect is Yondaime). I think what you are trying to say is that Naruto would suck without Kyuubi, but he wouldn't suck much more or less that Sasuke without Sharinagn and Cursed seal, or neji without his bloodline limit.

11. Crush! Banned

Let's see how I can tear this argument apart.

1) His fart is what allowed him the opportunity for the punch. Kiba was clearly going in for the kill with his last shot, and Naruto pulled off a fart at the last munute, weakening Kiba and allowing him to win the fight. Luck on his side again, not talent.

2) Naruto wouldn't have even lasted long enough to dig that hole to trick Neji without the crutch of Kyuubi power that allowed him to shrug off having his tenketsus closed. Kyuubi again.

3) The cursed seal sucks Sasuke's OWN power out of his body. The Kyuubi is another lifeform that gives Naruto it's power. There's a clear and obvious difference there.

Sasuke and Neji (Less clear here) were both talented people before ever using their bloodlimits. Sasuke was top of his class and an amazing Ninja before he ever even got the Sharingan or cursed seal. Naruto was not. This really isn't debatable.

12. Gunners .

Finally someone with sense i would rep you but im having difficulties.

Kyuubi gives him added chakra, jutsu usage, will, stratergy is all down to naruto.

Now the person above me, how can you say naruto was rubish before kyuubi, he was still able to use kage bunshin. The same way sasuke used his katons.

When naruto starts using kyuubi more he learned rasengan but thats down to him training, sasuke used sharingan to bypass a lot of the learning stages ( yes naruto used kyuubi regeneration abilities)

Bottom line is if you took kyuub away from naruto, he would have better chakra controll filling the gap in loss of power, his stamina is naturally high anyway so he could still use the majority of his jutsu.

13. Grep Kids love Grep

Kiba's weakness is his strength (ie his strong nose) so it was his fault that he lost. Kyuubi hurts Naruto's body when he lets more and more power out. Neji was good most likely because of his bloodline and he has not been shown with a single skill that isn't a result of it. Hey why didn't you say anthing about Rasengan, oh I know, cause your wrong. Also who beat Gaara and Aoi (who cares if its filler) he didn't even really uses any of Kyuubi's power against Gaara.

14. Aman <font color='#0000A0'>Really?</font>

I agree. :amuse

15. Raptor Vagabond

Well see it like this. the kyubi is something that only Naruto can use. if that's cheting then every god damn bloodline we see is cheating as well. why not use it if it's available?? it's would be dumb to waste that power. The kyubi makes naruto the person with the greatest raw power of the world. Why not use it? think of it as his own bloodline.

Sasuke power? of course. he has an advantage. he's an uchiha. he has the sharingan. a bloodline. that's cheating isn't it?

The hyuga can see 360 degrees and attack with the whatchamacallit fist. it's a bloodline too. is that cheating?

i could go on, but i guess i made my point. if the kyubi is extracted Naruto will die. and besides who said that controling that huge ammount of power is easy?? to be honest it should be hard. a LOT harder.

16. xanman05 New Member

the Kyuubi power is the only thing that let naruto break out of Gaara's sand and beat Gaara, without it he would've been crushed by Gaara's desert coffin

17. Crush! Banned

Because it's apparent to anyone with a brain. It was plainly pointed out in that arc that Naruto's ability to regenerate from anything after a night of rest is what allowed him to continuously train to master the Rasengan, even after suffering chakra burns. That's Kyuubi power. You're such a blind fanboy that it hurts. :laugh

18. Shogun <marquee><font color='dark blue'>Standing Still</f

probably will become, but right now, nah

19. Alia_Atreides Mew...

Well, I think that Naruto has the potential to be the strongest guy ever because of the Kyuubi. Will he get there? Will he have the Kyuubi forever?
    We must remember that Naruto seems to be at risk - not so sure of what - when he uses to much Kyuubi´s chakra, so we might never see him so strong. It would be too dangerous.

20. Raptor Vagabond

They said it once. if he loses the kyubi he'll die. so yeah he's stuck with it.

It seems that not only he loses control and becomes a beast but his body begins to burn. basically the body can't stand it's own power. ironic isn't it? :amuse

21. Hana Winter is Coming

Eventually Naruto will beat Tsunade but thats a long time coming.

22. blanket Kyuubi pwn ur ass!

and its shukaku that allow gaara to use desert coffin on such a massive scale?

23. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

Why so? I think he'll probably be faster and have some kick ass jutsus but I'm not too sure about strenght yet since he han't even moved out of the shadows yet.

24. Raptor Vagabond

Call it a hunch. i think that he'll be the last boss. if not why so much mistery around him?

25. Kahlua2606 ANBU

The question was comparing Naruto to Tsunade... Kiba is not even in the same league as the Hokage and Naruto in the future.

Naruto will be overall more powerful of a combat-based shinobi than Tsunade in the future, but he will never come close to her level of medical abilities. As for will he be able to perform a more powerful single blow, as Tsunade can? Probably, if he wanted to, but that's not his fighting style and I doubt we would see it.