• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Is Obito Fatigued?

Was Obito Fatigued/Weaker After Having the Bijuu Ripped out

• Yes obviously someone who lost the 9 Bijuu is weaker

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Yes obviously someone who can’t move is weaker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Obito w/o the Bijuu while unable to move on the ground >= JJ Obito

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turrin

玄武
I was trying to save @Aegon Targaryen the embarrassment of posting this while hoping he realized how nonsensical his argument is. But since @Aegon Targaryen decided to Troll and misrepresent the discussion with his recent thread. I’m going to poll the forum about the real argument @Aegon Targaryen is putting forth.

Basically @Aegon Targaryen is arguing Obito after having all 9 Bijuu ripped out of him here and couldn’t even move:

Is not fatigued in comparison to before when he had the chakra of all 9 Bijuu lol.

This is in context of @Aegon Targaryen arguing a Rinnegan User can’t be Fatigued or massively weaker then their peak power and still cast Gedou Rinne Tensei. To give another example @Aegon Targaryen, also claims Nagato is not fatigued here and is at the same chakra levels / power he was at prior to fighting the village:

Fused

The Absolute God
> These people literally look like sweaty skeletons and can't even move.

> Naruto forums: THEY ARE NOT FATIGUED!!

This forum really is on crack :kobeha

Aegon Targaryen

The Shield That Guards The Realm of Men
@Turrin is lying as usual, folks.

The problem is that Nagato's level of fatigue =/ Naruto's level of fatigue. However, given that Naruto and Sasuke are still buffed by Hagoromo's chakra, it's not unbelievable that even that weakened Naruto and Sasuke are >>> KSM Naruto

He's lower on chakra than Juubito, not pre-Juubito. At least, you haven't proven otherwise.

Weakened =/ fatigued. He's just incapable of movement, which is a separate thing from actually being low on chakra. I even argued he might be fatigued BUT not to the point he's tiers weaker or something in terms of actual jutsu.

Concession accepted on this point, and every other point you've made thus far.

Aegon Targaryen

The Shield That Guards The Realm of Men
> These people literally look like sweaty skeletons and can't even move.

> Naruto forums: THEY ARE NOT FATIGUED!!

This forum really is on crack :kobeha

Nagato was like that before even coming to Konoha. Try again, read the manga for once.

Obito isn't a skeleton, he's as buff as ever. I even admitted he could be fatigued (being unable to move =/ fatigue though, Kurama could not move inside Naruto's seal but didn't have fatigue) but NOT TO THE POINT he can't cast a really strong jutsu.

Read the manga, and Turrin isn't gonna play you like a drum.

Turrin

玄武
@Aegon Targaryen

Literally what you posted just shows you arguing

1) Obito isn’t lower on chakra after having the 9 Bijuu ripped

2) Being weakened to the point where Obito can’t move doesn’t = Fatigued

Both things I mentioned in the opening, so not lying your premise just sounds really bad when typed out in a concise manner lol.

And I could make a separate equally laughable thread about your claim that this Naruto is > KSM Naruto:

Turrin

玄武
Well, thank you for the entertainment...I think?

It's not often I get people volunteering to do standup comedy for me.
Yeah no problem. Did I ever tell you the one about the guy who thought Obito was not fatigued massively in comparison to when he was a Juubi Jin, after having 9 Bijuu ripped out of him and being unable to move?

blk

Being unable to stand up doesn't, by itself, necessarily imply fatigue (limit case: someone who doesn't have legs won't be able to stand up even if they were 100% full of energy).

But at the same time in that particular instance seems evident that Obito is very weakened.

Turrin

玄武
Being unable to stand up doesn't, by itself, necessarily imply fatigue (limit case: someone who doesn't have legs won't be able to stand up even if they were 100% full of energy).

But at the same time in that particular instance seems evident that Obito is very weakened.
Yeah it’s not just being unable to move but the loss of the 9 Bijuu Chakra.

My point being that Obito was massively weakened and had a huge loss of energy from the Bijuu being ripped out; and yet he could still cast Gedou Rinnei Tensei. Therefore we know a character can be massively weaker then he was before and still use Gedou Rinne Tensei. Which is what @Aegon Targaryen is trying to argue is impossible and why he put himself in this shitty position in our debate where he had to argue Obito was not massively weaker after having the Bijuu ripped out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom