• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Is Obito still the Juubi Jinchuriki after losing 9 Bijuu chakra?

Is he still the Juubi Jinchuriki after losing 9 Bijuu?

• Total voters

Fused

The Absolute God
No.

That being said, Nagato is a way better character than SimpBito, even if he's less overpowered.

ObitoOfTheOrangeMask

My left nut ain't hurting
No , but he managed to steal some six paths chakra from Madara , which gave him a bit of his strength back .

After he lost the Bijuu , he didn't have any Six Paths chakra left , and BZ was attached to him .

After regaining some strength from stealing Madara's chakra , he should be stronger than Nagato .

Fused

The Absolute God
Not anymore he got some strength from stealing Madara charka he should be stronger than Nagato

:tiredpepe

:gokuskully:gokuskully:gokuskully:gokuskully
After he stole Six Paths chakra .
He still needed his Six Paths cane just to stand up. He's weak and fragile. The only reason why Madara didn't pulverize him back then is because he still needed his other Rinnegan back.

And you're acting like Obito stole soooo much chakra from Madara when he essentially stole like 0.5% of his chakra, in other words an insignificant amount. I respect Madara, but I don't think that Madara using 0.5% of his chakra would defeat Nagato.

Draco Bolton

:gokuskully:gokuskully:gokuskully:gokuskully

He still needed his Six Paths cane just to stand up. He's weak and fragile. The only reason why Madara didn't pulverize him back then is because he still needed his other Rinnegan back.

And you're acting like Obito stole soooo much chakra from Madara when he essentially stole like 0.5% of his chakra, in other words an insignificant amount. I respect Madara, but I don't think that Madara using 0.5% of his chakra would defeat Nagato.
Did the asylum staff forgot feeding their patients today?

Turrin

玄武
You're right. They could be A) totally ignorant or B) incredibly stupid.

Or C) a troll.
Cool the prove their argument wrong rather then calling them a Troll, if it’s so stupid. Otherwise just because you can’t prove them wrong doesn’t give you grounds to fall back on calling someone a Troll.

Aegon Targaryen

The Shield That Guards The Realm of Men
Cool the prove their argument wrong rather then calling them a Troll, if it’s so stupid

It's not arguable though, and therefore there is no argument. This is like saying I need to prove the Earth is round lmao.

I already proved your argument wrong, hence you creating a spite thread to malign me.

Turrin

玄武
It's not arguable though, and therefore there is no argument. This is like saying I need to prove the Earth is round lmao.

I already proved your argument wrong, hence you creating a spite thread to malign me.
I gave you ample opportunity to simply concede the Obito/Nagato point or agree to disagree. Then You create a spite thread completely misrepresenting the discussion; and I made a thread simple clarifying the actual argument in question. So you have no one to blame for looking bad but yourself

Aegon Targaryen

The Shield That Guards The Realm of Men
I gave you ample opportunity to simply concede the Obito/Nagato point

Yes, and you conceded that you don't have any proof for your argument any more.

Then You create a spite thread completely misrepresenting the discussion

Nah, I exposed your dishonesty...and I only made the thread because you threatened to slander me, and even then I didn't slander you.

and I made a thread simple clarifying the actual argument in question

You didn't clarify a thing though :hm

Turrin

玄武
Yes, and you conceded that you don't have any proof for your argument any more.

Nah, I exposed your dishonesty...and I only made the thread because you threatened to slander me, and even then I didn't slander you.

You didn't clarify a thing though :hm
Okay again if you don’t think I have any proof then you shouldn’t complain about me misrepresenting you in that thread as clearly Obito was not massively weaker and more fatigued after losing the 9 Bijuu then he was before and everyone will see that and support you

blk

No he is not.

Also that Obito is probably weaker than Nagato.

Didn't seem to be in the conditions for extensive fighting.

Draco Bolton

Did they? Have you already spewed your cryptic nonsense about Base Jiraiya?
>family: asleep
>meds: not taken
>fanfiction mode: open
>Sperging out weird non-sense: on
>Creepy roleplaying mode: activated
>Unable to understand basic human jokes & famous memes: obviously

Yep, it's this time of the day (or night), it's bipolar time:rko

ASAP

Raiken

Cryorex
He naturally retained some level of Six Paths Chakra and was the Jinchuuriki of the Gedo Mazou still. Over time he would have healed and carried on living, being sustained by the Gedo Mazou just like Old Hagaromo.

But no, he wouldnt be the Juubi Jinchuuriki anymore.

And YES, if given the chance to heal. Would have been stronger than Prime Nagato by a nice amount. Especially when you consider the fact that War Obito w/o Jins is comparable to Prime Nagato.

Turrin

玄武
You said you think you don't.

That's good enough :vegetak
All I’m saying is you created this entire situation simply because you couldn’t even concede the point that Obito got weaker and more fatigued after loosing the chakra of all 9 Bijuu. I don’t see how this is my fault

Top Bottom