1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Is Sasuke even important to Oro anymore?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Myyahele, Sep 28, 2006.

1. Myyahele 4chan escapee

Alright, remember that the first?s wood technique is unique. Now Tenzō (codenamed Yamato) is capable of using this technique via Orochimaru's gene therapy experiments.

So here?s my question: Why doesn?t Oro simply use gene therapy and create an endless supply of bodies that can use Sharingan? He wouldn?t have done this for Kimimaro as he thought the experiment failed and now Kimimaro?s body is probably lying in some laboratory hidden within Konoha (think back to Sakura?s explanation of hunter nin?s). However, now that he knows Tenzō lived he could easily try the experiment again with Sasuke's genes. He doesn?t exactly respect the value of human life so there isn?t any reason why he couldn't run endless experiments until he has as many containers as he wishes. So why does he need Sasuke anymore?

Tags:
  2. The Uchiha Wrath Harmless spectator

The chances of surviving are very low remember? Tenzou was the last one of the subjects left alive.

Orochimaru isn't about to risk that.....especially with Sasuke.

3. Woozie Active Member

Or he could just take the safe and easy way and pair Sasuke with as many girls as possible before he takes his body, then after the body swap let Kabuto raise all the little Uchiha kids until it's time to swap again.

4. *Ex-PrinCeSs* ♥I'm a..

^LoL:laugh that could be an option:wink

5. Kisame Banned

I made this thread <.<

above posters said the same thing.

And I agree Orochimaru should be making sasuke have babies.

Sasuke has 0% of being injured.

He just needs sasukes dna. Nothing else.

6. Spectrum Active Member

Tenzou was a single success out of how many failures? There's just not enough certainty, and it's not worth what I assumed was a big risk (not to mention hassle) if he's got Sasuke there as an apparently willing host now anyway. (Goddamit, Sasuke. XD)

He may be planning to do this later down the line, but for right now there's not much point to it, especially since he also risks losing Sasuke's cooperation if he starts working on alternatives before he's even taken Sasuke's body.

7. Faceless Member

You seem to be under the impression that Sasuke would be harmed somehow... he wouldn't be.

It's the GM babies that die. With a vial of blood from Sasuke, Oro could happily run hundreds of experiments. He could even make a Sharingan-Byakugan-Mokuton-HidanImmortality hybrid with the necessary samples. Nobody would stand a chance.

Edit: Remember time isn't a factor for Oro, as he can keep body hopping for all eternity.

8. Kisame Banned

How would sasuke even know? Kabuto could take some dna on a daily body checkup and start the work. Sasuke wouldnt even need ot be the wiser.

yeah said that as well. Without the hidan because he wasnt introduced yet.

9. El Coco New Member

First, please excuse my poor, poor english.

I think he doesn't just want a body with the Sharin Gan ability. Don't you remember that Sasuke is said to be a genius, with even more potential than his elder brother (i don't believe this at all, though) ?

He wants Sasuke because with Sasuke's body he could quickly achieve enough illusion techniques to take down Jiraya, and then achieve Mange Kyou Sharin Gan. (and thus become the become the greatest ninja ever and ...)

Plus Sasuke willing to join forces grants his body a greater probability not to reject Orochimaru's spirit.

10. Ofkinheimer Active Member

Nah, he's just training and prepping his body out of the graciousness of his heart.

Seriously, the one explicit fact since the early chapters of Naruto, was that Oro desired the sharigan because of its abilities. Since then, there hasn't been any indication from anyone that he is considering any other option rather than Sasake's sharingan and Uchiha blood (which optimizes the use of the sharingan).

11. Vicious-chan Banned

why let sasuke do that BEFORE he takes the body? Why not just.. you know.. take the body and have the fun yourself? D: :p

12. Oknytt The cross you forgot to wear

Seriously dude; this is Orochimaru we're talking about. You know, the one who left Akatsuki because he had to wear black nail polish. With him it's all boys, he detests anything even remotely feminine...

13. d3vlabs Does not believe in titles

oro wants sasuke for that body.

14. Myyahele 4chan escapee

He doesn’t need to kill Sasuke, he just needs a little blood. Also, he can repeat the experiment as many times as he wishes, he just needs to kidnap a few victims.

15. Ofkinheimer Active Member

Why spend years and years of experimentation on figuring out a bloodline limit when you have a 100% willing specimen that you can suck your soul into for full ownership?

Heck, given that Sasake is the only Uchiha left that Oro could have access too, why the hell would he want to risk his death/health by experimenting on him? And yes if Oro would need to research how the Uchiha blood interacts with the Uchiha body, brains, eyes etc. to fully understand how to duplicate the bloodline limit. I highly doubt it is as simple as taking a few blood droplets from Sasake's thumb.

Kimi was the last of his kind, look what happened to him with a little tampering? Dude got sick and was just about ready to kick the bucket.

If Oro really wanted another Sharingan, all he has to do is take ownership of Sasake's body, find a nice looking girl to bang and have her pump out a few sharingan thumping babies. He can body hop forever at that point.

16. Bryan Paulsen Fitness Q and A

Sasuke is too emo, and in his "I must be an avenger" stage to even consider having children. Orochimaru could give him 1,000 beautiful naked women, and Sasuke wouldn't do anything with them.

So the idea of trying to get him to have a bunch of children would never work.

Apparently they're pretty handy with DNA, but apparently can't clone. I'm sure Sasuke has gotten a little bloody from training, and that blood could've been used to clone him.

I wonder if the clone would turn out emo, too...

17. The_Leader Nope, not here!

Okay, people who are calling Sasuke emo?

You make english language cry.

Yeah, that sure explains away why he choose a woman's body to fight Sandaime.

18. FreakyJason Member

Don't forget that Yamato's abilities pale in comparison to Shodai. Why would be want a lesser clone of Sasuke when he already has Sasuke.

19. mustang BOOM

Blood doesn't contain DNA though.
    First of all his experiement on Yamato was when they were babies, where the hell is he going to get those babies?
    Secondly the clones have a very very very very low chance of surviving, Yamato was a miracle case. If it doesn't work he basically did all the work for nothing.
    Third even if the babies survived, remember that not all uchihas awaken the sharingan making the whole process useless.
    Fourth why the helll would he need a weaker version of Sasuke when he can have the original? Orochimaru doesn't only desire the sharingan, he also wanted Sasuke's body for his potential.

20. Myyahele 4chan escapee

Perhaps I wasn't clear....

I'm going to assume that you've yet to take a biology class. DNA is found in the nucleus of all eukaryotic cells & in their mitochondria as well. Red & white blood cells are among the multitude of cells found in blood! But he doen't necessarily need blood, he can even use skin samples. In fact, he can even use the dead skin cells off of Sasuke's pillow if the lysosomes don't get everything first.

You remember when Manda was talking about sacrifices? If he can feed Manda he can find victems for experimentation. Once he has a bit of Sasuke's DNA and a place to settle down he can run experiments as long as it takes fom him to get a good stock of Uchiha bodies. The sharingan is present in all Uchihas, it wouldn't take much for Oro to figure out how to activate it.

As for that potential bit, I'm betting that was part of the lure to reel Sasuke in. Flattery and all that Jazz. Keep in mind that the body that Oro possesed when he fought aginst the Third probably wouldn't have been able to take him on without Oro possessing it. The only potential that is of any importantce is Oro's, he just needs the bloodline limit.

Next off, about Tenzō's lack of ?ber skill. Think about this, if Gauss was cloned in modern times would he be an amazing mathematician? Probably not, it would all depend on what he was exposed to, wouldn't it? The First was born in an incredibly harsh era (at least that is what the context surrounding his life would suggest) while Tenzō grew up in a peaceful Konoha. Simply put, it would be highly unlikely for Tenzō to be pushed in the same way that the First was.

The question of why he didn't do this before? Befor he saw Tenzō he probably thought that the process would always end in failure. Now that he know that it can succeed, even if the chance is small, he can start testing.

So it's simple, Sasuke isn't nearly as valuble to Oro as he was before. I'm not saying he should discard him like a used container, but at the same time, if Sasuke was to leave, Oro could still get by.

edit: If they could clone, I'm pretty sure they would have tried that with Kimimaro.

21. Spirit Active Member

how does calling sasuke emo makes english language cry? whatever.

okay, so, maybe forcing girls to sasuke will not work. FOR THE TIME BEING.

wait until Oro transfers his mind, then surely the new sasuke will change his mind.

even though i just said that, it's highly unlikely possible. Oro may be gay, but something tells me he's not into sex. especially with gals.

and since he wanted sasuke like, forever his, why not, after sasuke's body begins to reject him, he transfers to another body, let the current sasuke's body rot, and just *poof* edo tensei. there you go. same old same old. transfer again, rinse and repeat. peachy huh?

this is lame. i know.

22. Myyahele 4chan escapee

I doubt Oro would have any objections to fathering a few new 'containers.'

23. The Uchiha Wrath Harmless spectator

Emo = emotional, easily angered and easily broken down to tears.

Sasuke is the farthest thing away from that. At most he's got only one emotion - hatred, none of the huggy buggy stuff as far as we know, and did he ever cry since after his clan was slaughtered?

Naruto or Sakura fit the description much better :/

24. Sexta Espada Kylahullu

Yes, he is. Oro will breed Uchiha after he gets Sasuke's body, full blooded Uchiha. Well, atleast enough Uchiha in them so a few get Sharingan, and he will breed enough so there will be atleast one like Sasuke.

25. Jin-E Well-Known Member

I saw tears in his eyes when he talked to Naruto after Haku pierced him with his needles.

He could just extract his sperm and make Kabuto use it to artificially fertilize some chicks with good genes.

26. Myyahele 4chan escapee

I didn't even consider this, but that is true, he could easily do this.

The only reason Oro wouldn't use GT/AF is due to the dreaded plot-no-jutsu.

27. kaizuki Ping Pong

Of course oro still has a need for sasuke. and, why would sasuke let oro make dna freaks? seriously, don't you think that would piss him off.

28. mustang BOOM

Yea you are a genius. I am assuming that you got the blood=cloning shit from Jurassic Park with the mosquito bited a dinosaur shit, yea I am sorry to tell you this but that's scientifically incorrect. Do you know why I know this, because I took biology in eigth grade and in the DNA class, my teacher taught the class that BLOOD DOESN"T CONTAIN DNA. I also asked my 9-10 science teachers and they all confirmed that. Before you tell someone that they are stupid I recommend you getting your information right first.:notrust

29. Jin-E Well-Known Member

CSI disagrees with you:amuse.

30. Kisame Banned

Yes blood contains dna. You can get it from the white blood cells.