1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for the Contest Central Drawing Contest is live!
    Entries can be found here and the voting threads can be found here and here.
    Voting ends on Sunday, June the 30th!
    Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

Is there a Naruto paper/pen RPG out there?

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by Kibagami_Jubei, Dec 20, 2004.

1. Kibagami_Jubei Wanderer

Hey all, this is my first post. I just wanna generaly ask everyone out there is there's Naruto pen and paper RPG game out there. Ya know, like DnD? Anyhow, just wondering if there is. If there isn't well I'd like to help out anyone thinking of starting one up. Peace!

Tags:
  2. Ero_Gaki New Member

I don't think there is one specifically for Naruto, but if you get the BESM (Big Eyes Small Mouth) anime rpg book, you could create your own Naruto RPG. Right now, a third edition is supposed to come out, but until then, there is second edition. It's pretty open ended. The rules are set up in such a way that they can be easily customized. Most attack jutsus could be created using special attack...

3. Vegeta Cunt Sammy

4. Urarenge2005 is not Kenny, Stan or Clyde...

I'm absolutly serious!
    It uses Dice Pen and Paper anyone interested?

Its about 40% finished?

5. Raegan Ninja undergraduate

When ur done, post a thread or something to advertise it. I don't mind getting a new hobby.

6. Ximenes New Member

There was one I found recently (as in the thread, not the RPG)) over on the AnimeSuki forums, made by LunaticJedi and co. They made a website for it, but unfortunatly that site seems dead and I don't have a clue as to how to get ahold of it now.

The site is/was
    If it works for someone, congrats. But for me its a dead-end.

Anyway, most people I've heard of who come up with or play Naruto RPGs tend to just take systems like BESM, GURPS, etc. and tweak the rules till it works. *shrugs* I can't say how well they work since I haven't used them myself.

A suprisingly easy system to modify is WhiteWolf's Storyteller System like they use in Vampire: the Masquerade... Even more so now since they revamped and streamlined it. All you really need to to is buy the World of Darkness Corebook, which lets you make plain human characters, then come up with (or find) a template to throw over them that will make them Naruto-style ninja.

7. Legendarywun Masterpiece

when your done , advertise it, i might join :amuse

8. ChocoLove Member

fux pro men... u brought back a 3 year old dead thread.

GJ... now go heal more zombie threads.

9. mellow kirby Kirby Shinobi

he probably used search function without checking the date... maybe not the smartest thing to do, but your comment is even more worthless. if you have something to tell put it politely and refrain from using foul language (and even worse grammar).