• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Is there an explanation for Sakura hurting Kaguya?

Sage King

Post war Sakura in Byakugo form failed to destroy a fake jinchuriki using a drug with a barrage of punches. And had to use her medical nin to get through the cloak :mjlol
Unless post war byakugo Sakura<<<Base exhausted Sakura:mjlol
Kido should be at the top of the hierarchy in terms of durability. He should be in the god tier:mjlol
Which implies Kido can take 9 Bijuu RS and Boil release with ease. If one disagrees with this then it's an obvious Outlier:mjlol

Last edited:

Maverick04

Kaguya was likely focusing all of her chakra into flight to escape Naruto and Sasuke and not to defend herself as she wasn’t aware of Sakura being above her
How can she not know that. She had God level Byakugans and could've easily used her hair to trap Sakura and use her as a hostage.

MarF

Ostarrichi
Outlier.

Kaguya tanked RSM Naruto's steam punch to the face, same punch overpowered her chakra fist that in turn smashed through Sasuke's Perfect Susanoo. She also tanked Naruto's 9 Bijuu Rasenshuriken that hit her dead on.

Sakura having the reaction and movement speed necessary to track and hit Kaguya when she's hauling ass is also an outlier.

To give my earlier post some more substance:

Kaguya's individual chakra arms are strong enough to smash through Sasuke's Perfect Susanoo.

Naruto when using steam release overpowers one of her chakra arms and smashes her into a cliffside, doing zero damage to her.

Spoiler:

Kaguya facetanking nine Sage Bijuurasenshuriken with superficial damage.

Spoiler:

As for Sakura's speed, even if you believe her statement of being on the same level as KCM Naruto/EMS Sasuke, she'd still get her head blitzed off by the likes of Berserk Juubito and Kaguya is substantially faster than that. Sakura isn't reacting to that kind of speed.

Turrin

玄武
How can she not know that. She had God level Byakugans and could've easily used her hair to trap Sakura and use her as a hostage.
Because she was extremely focused on two other God level enemies. It’s the same reason that if your extremely focused on reading a Book you are not very aware of at all of things going on in your vision outside of the words on the page.

Kyu

~ █▬█ █ ▀█▀ ~
Obvious outlier is extremely obvious.

Not everything that occurs on panel is legitimate, especially when the feat in question fails to align with what the character is capable of before and after - like this one.

>Breaks Kaguya's horn
> a stronger Sakura can't oneshot a synthetic Kyuubi jin.

Yeah..ok.

And before any Sakura fan tries to play the victim...my favorite character is Naruto and I acknowledge his greatest speed feat (blitzing Kaguya) as an outlier.:noworries

Aegon Targaryen

The Shield That Guards The Realm of Men
Post war Sakura in Byakugo form failed to destroy a fake jinchuriki using a drug with a barrage of punches. And had to use her medical nin to get through the cloak :mjlol
Unless post war byakugo Sakura<<<Base exhausted Sakura:mjlol
Kido should be at the top of the hierarchy in terms of durability. He should be in the god tier:mjlol
Which implies Kido can take 9 Bijuu RS and Boil release with ease. If one disagrees with this then it's an obvious Outlier:mjlol

Kido has genes from endgame Naruto and Sasuke. I don't think he's really an anti-feat for Sakura.

AmitDS

-Physical strength works on rinnegan/rinnesharingan users as we've seen before.

-Sakura also has more physical strength than Tsunade and weighted Ei which means that her strength is also superior to Gai with 7 gates since his feat is comparable to weighted A.

-Naruto failed to hurt Kaguya with strength equal to Lee's 6 gates.

-Gai couldn't hurt Sage Madara with 7 gates.

-Gai hurt Sage Madara badly with 8 gates.

Thus, Restricted Sakura having strength beyond 6 & 7 gates but less than 8 gates and being able to hurt Kaguya by breaking her horn and bruising her face (NOT SEVERE), with this isn't illogical IMO.

I doubt people would have been asking these questions if 6 gated Lee hurt Kaguya like that even though 6 gated Lee isn't supposed to be physically stronger than Sakura given that she's beyond Tsunade and A.

Last edited:

Aegon Targaryen

Databook 4, chapters 669 & 684:

Spoiler:

Ah, yes, the Databooks...the same books that say P1 Sasuke legitimately tagged Orochimaru and Hebi Sasuke legitimately broke Tsukuyomi, Kakashi is the strongest ninja in P1 (during HIRUZEN BEING ALIVE), Ay4 is ''not inferior'' to Minato (in spite of cucking to Minato and his son in speed and needing Bee's help to enforce a tie), that say Suigaden is light speed, etc etc. It should really be clear at this point that the DBs are trash or close enough when it comes to character comparisons, unless the manga directly supports them too.

SPSM Naruto outdid 7G Guy against Juudara and 7G Guy >>> 6G Lee by feats and portrayal in CQC.

AmitDS

Ah, yes, the Databooks...the same books that say P1 Sasuke legitimately tagged Orochimaru and Hebi Sasuke legitimately broke Tsukuyomi, Kakashi is the strongest ninja in P1 (during HIRUZEN BEING ALIVE), Ay4 is ''not inferior'' to Minato (in spite of cucking to Minato and his son in speed and needing Bee's help to enforce a tie), that say Suigaden is light speed, etc etc. It should really be clear at this point that the DBs are trash or close enough when it comes to character comparisons, unless the manga directly supports them too.

SPSM Naruto outdid 7G Guy against Juudara and 7G Guy >>> 6G Lee by feats and portrayal in CQC.
Unless something more recent debunks what was stated here, there is no evidence that the databook was wrong.

The fact that the 4th databook would specify that his strength was equal to Lee who had "a good mastery of 8 gates" after we learned Lee only knew up to the 6th, rather than eg) it's beyond Gai's 7th gate, is specific enough for us to know it's true. They could have just said it was Naruto's greatest taijutsu move. They specifically invoked Lee's gates as opposed to Gai's 7, Sakura/Tsunade/A's strength, to compare with Naruto's taijutsu. That's for a reason.

Add in that Naruto didn't hurt Kaguya at all with that move and Sakura did more with her strength beyond A and Tsunade's and it does in fact point to Naruto's greatest taijutsu move being as strong as a 6th gate blows from Lee.

Naruto's region combo doing nothing to Kaguya's body (2014), Sakura hitting Kaguya & hurting her (2014) and databook 4 (2014) are the most recent feats/statements pertaining to this topic and going by those: Sakura > Naruto = 6 gated Lee in physical strength.

Aegon Targaryen

Unless something more recent debunks what was stated here

I find it rather convenient you ignored all the examples I provided of Databooks directly contradicting the manga :hm

The fact that the 4th databook would specify that his strength was equal to Lee who had "a good mastery of 8 gates"

You're conflating Taijutsu with physical strength (aka Power), an entirely separate stat EVEN IN THE DATABOOKS.

Add in that Naruto didn't hurt Kaguya at all with that move and Sakura did more with her strength beyond A and Tsunade's

SPSM Naruto clowned Juudara who clowned 7G Guy in CQC. Try again.

@Alita You see this shit? :scust

Naruto's region combo doing nothing to Kaguya's body (2014)

So because Naruto does ''nothing'' to Kaguya's body he's suddenly only as physically strong as 6G Lee now :gokuskully

Never mind the fact Kaguya is superior to JUUDARA and Juudara withstood 8G GUY's ATTACKS :kobeha

I also like how you left out the fact Naruto RIPPED Kaguya's arm straight off btw :hm

Sparks

Repopulating History
@AmitDS What do you think would happen if Byakugou Sakura (at 100% chakra reserves) punched Sasuke's Six Paths amped Perfect Susano'o at full strength?

僕がキラだ

Most plausible thing here is that the horn isn’t that hard to snap. Madara was able to snap his no diff. Boruto in the manga also snapped his own. Sakura just applied force that a nearly featless horn couldn’t withstand.

It’s not like RSM Naruto failed to break that horn before. It’s kind of featless or has anti-feats anyway.

Aegon Targaryen

The manga is primary canon.

The Databooks are secondary canon and have a known tendency for exaggeration and flowery text.

If you think the Databooks are 100% right on something as asinine as SPSM Naruto = 6G Lee in CQC (let alone strength), your reading comprehension is...not very good, I'm afraid. Like, how can you get something so simple so wrong?

AmitDS

I find it rather convenient you ignored all the examples I provided of Databooks directly contradicting the manga :hm

You're conflating Taijutsu with physical strength (aka Power), an entirely separate stat EVEN IN THE DATABOOKS.

SPSM Naruto clowned Juudara who clowned 7G Guy in CQC. Try again.

@Alita You see this shit? :scust

So because Naruto does ''nothing'' to Kaguya's body he's suddenly only as physically strong as 6G Lee now :gokuskully

Never mind the fact Kaguya is superior to JUUDARA and Juudara withstood 8G GUY's ATTACKS :kobeha

I also like how you left out the fact Naruto RIPPED Kaguya's arm straight off btw :hm

Because as everyone always points out, the manga contradicts itself a lot of the time feat and hype wise too, just like the databooks so this war on databooks, even when the databooks are specific, the most recent source and it lines up with what the manga showed (Naruto couldn't hurt Kaguya with punches but Sakura did), is illogical IMO.

I am talking about physical strength, not taijutsu and the fan translation I was provided states his region combo boasts a power equal to 6 gated Lee.

No he was suddenly as low as 6 gated Lee because in late 2014, after he failed to hurt her with his punches, the official 4th databook specifically stated his ultimate taijutsu move is as powerful as 6 gated Lee's.

Specifically stating it's equal to another guy's technique in power isn't vague, flowery language.

Well I love how you ignore that Sakura was restricted (low on chakra and not using her seal's) and was only pushing Kaguya down to Sasuke and Naruto, when she broke her horn and bruised her face.

Restricted Sakura & Naruto both punched her and only Sakura hurt her. The databook then states that his ultimate taijutsu move boasts a power equal to 6 gated Lee's. Kaguya's arm is cut off by enraged Naruto. So who's to say that cutting > punching vs Kaguya? Or maybe, peep this, Naruto's the one with the outlier and inconsistent feats and not Sakura.

Last edited:

Sparks

Repopulating History
It'll obliterate it and pink mist Sasuke too, I'm sure :hm
Purple glass and pink mist.
Probably the same thing that happened when Naruto punched Kaguya at full strength.
Does Byakugou enhanced CES shatter Sasuke's PS?

You are claiming CES is greater in strength than Boil Release Unparalleled Physical Strength which overpowered Kaguya's Vacuum Palm, the latter of which was able to breach PS on multiple occasions.

Code

The Databooks are secondary canon and have a known tendency for exaggeration and flowery text.

If you think the Databooks are 100% right on something as asinine as SPSM Naruto = 6G Lee in CQC (let alone strength), your reading comprehension is...not very good, I'm afraid. Like, how can you get something so simple so wrong?
I warned my queen AmitDS about her lewd claims :Mshad
So just wait a couple of hours and her opinion will change.

AmitDS

Purple glass and pink mist.

Does Byakugou enhanced CES shatter Sasuke's PS?

You are claiming CES is greater in strength than Boil Release Unparalleled Physical Strength which overpowered Kaguya's Vacuum Palm, the latter of which was able to breach PS on multiple occasions.
I'm just going by feats that you guys usually obsess over. Naruto punched her all over and nothing happened to her. Naruto got mad and cut her arm off without boil release as far as we know. Sakura punched her while restricted and bruised her face and broke her horn.

To add insult to injury, in late 2014 after all this happened, databook 4 was released and it stated that Naruto's ultimate taijutsu move was EQUAL to Lee's 6 gates in POWER.

Seems to me that the issue isn't Sakura's stuff being inconsistent, lol but Naruto's? Maybe you all should enquire into his stuff, instead.

Aegon Targaryen

Because as everyone always points out, the manga contradicts itself a lot of the time feat and hype wise too

Who's ''everyone''? You don't speak for ''everyone'', certainly not me. The manga has contradictions for sure, but it's also the actual story and what happens in it takes precedence over what happens in the Databooks. They're also not NEARLY as common as some think.

Also, please do address my 7G Guy < Juudara < Base SPSM Naruto example.

If not, I'll take it you conceded and are too dishonest and biased to admit you were wrong.

so this war on databooks, even when the databooks are specific

''Specific''? You mean like ''Amaterasu is hot like the Sun'' or "Suiton: Suigaden is light speed'' specific? :mjlol

You mean like "Temari blows the universe away'' specific? :kobeha

You mean like Kakashi > Hiruzen in P1 specific? Hiruzen that crippled a Legendary Sannin specific (DB2 even states Hiruzen = Oro)?

You mean like Orochimaru being unable to avoid CE Sasuke specific? :gokuskully

the most recent source

Authenticity of a source > timing of the source.

Ever heard the phrase, ''Oceania is at war with Eurasia. They have always been at war with Eurasia''? :mjlol

Google it and tell me what you find.

The Databooks are to the manga as the government of Winston Smith is to the war between Oceania and Eurasia. The former may be more recent in both scenarios, but in no way does that change the fact they're objectively wrong about the content of the latter.

Truth transcends time.

and it lines up with what the manga showed (Naruto couldn't hurt Kaguya with punches

Amusing you conveniently left out the fact that Naruto had no trouble overpowering Juudara, a man that outdid AND overpowered &G Guy in CQC

I am talking about physical strength, not taijutsu

You'd be wrong in either case, but disastrously so in the former case.

and the fan translation I was provided states his region combo boasts a power equal to 6 gated Lee

Fan translations. Aaah...because those have never been wrong :kobeha

I still remember a fan translation hyping Ay3 up for having an unbeatable Fuuton attack, and another one calling Naruto and the Alliance's signature technique ''Fuuton: Kazekiri no Jutsu'' :kobeha

No he was suddenly as low as 6 gated Lee

Repeating a falsehood thrice or more doesn't make it true.

SPSM Naruto was not ''suddenly'' anything, he was always better than Lee by feats and portrayal in SPSM.

Lee was a LIABILITY against Juudara. Naruto PUNKED Juudara AND FENDED OFF THE STRONGER KAGUYA in CQC AND STRENGTH.

because in late 2014, after he failed to hurt her with his punches, the official 4th databook specifically stated his ultimate taijutsu move is as powerful as 6 gated Lee's.

Well I love how you ignore that Sakura was restricted (low on chakra and not using her seal's)

I love how you ignore Naruto has been, y'know, fighting an entire war and not exactly going all out himself :hm

when she broke her horn

Trash, even the first EE of 8G Guy did it to Juudara, and Juudara did it to himself. Man tanked ALL of EE AND the stronger Night Guy.

and bruised her face

So does Naruto :hm

Last edited:

Code

:bury

Top Bottom