• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Is there an explanation for Sakura hurting Kaguya?

Sparks

Repopulating History
I'm just going by feats that you guys usually obsess over. Naruto punched her all over and nothing happened to her. Naruto got mad and cut her arm off without boil release as far as we know. Sakura punched her while restricted and bruised her face and broke her horn.

To add insult to injury, in late 2014 after all this happened, databook 4 was released and it stated that Naruto's ultimate taijutsu move was EQUAL to Lee's 6 gates in POWER.

Seems to me that the issue isn't Sakura's stuff being inconsistent, lol but Naruto's? Maybe you all should enquire into his stuff, instead.
Sounds like a nonanswer.

Aegon Targaryen

The Shield That Guards The Realm of Men
The weird part is that Naruto's feats are entirely consistent with his portrayal. Naruto is portrayed as that level of fighter, both in Naruto and in Boruto even (and the movie The Last). Sakura's are not, Sakura in fact is disposed of by Sasuke's Genjutsu alone like garbage.

Sakura IS impressive, she's KCM Naruto tier and likely higher post-Shippuden. That's chump change compared to even the Founders though, forget guys like Juudara, Momoshiki, Toneri, etc. that Naruto could hang against without even going all out lol.

Aegon Targaryen

-Naruto with the 5 tails failed to hurt Kaguya with strength equal to Lee's 6 gates

Love how you left out the fact that Kaguya had HER own chakra arm cushioning the impact of Naruto's attack lmao.

When two opposite forces act against each other, whatever force gets through (if any) is lessened. Basic Newtonian physics.

Naruto bruised Kaguya WITHOUT Kokuo already anyway. I really can't believe the distortion of facts you're involved in right now.

Also, wait a minute.

Did you just say 5G Lee's striking strength = Kaguya's Perfect Susano'o-busting chakra arm?

Because that is legitimately the most moronic thing I've heard on this forum in regards to Naruto - ever.

@Code @Alita @Anikee @Sparks @Hasan Y'all seeing this? :scust

Even if you take this troll seriously, the most you can get truthfully is:

SPSM Naruto (chakra arm + Kokuo) > Kaguya (chakra arm) > SPSM Naruto (chakra arm) > SPSM Naruto (bare hands) ~ Sakura

Aegon Targaryen

Sakura's is better.

Moving the goalposts now, are we?

Your initial point was that Naruto didn't hurt Kaguya at all even with his strongest Taijutsu attack.

The manga proves Naruto did hurt her, and with a casual Taijutsu attack at that.

Edit: Where did your post go? :hm

Don't tell me you realized the folly of 5G Lee being able to destroy Perfect Susano'o :mjlol

@ObitoOfTheOrangeMask @MaruUchiha @Hasan @Mar55

Y'all Guy fans been slacking, talking about destroying V3 when LEE can (according to some clearly) destroy PERFECT SUSANO'O :kobeha

Sparks

Repopulating History

Love how you left out the fact that Kaguya had HER own chakra arm cushioning the impact of Naruto's attack lmao.

When two opposite forces act against each other, whatever force gets through (if any) is lessened. Basic Newtonian physics.
The best examples would be Bee and Ay's Lariat clashes and Kakashi and Naruto's Rasengan/Wind Rasengan clash. Taking the full brunt of the attack is greater than taking the difference between one attack and its superior.
Naruto bruised Kaguya WITHOUT Kokuo already anyway. I really can't believe the distortion of facts you're involved in right now.

Also, wait a minute.

Did you just say 5G Lee's striking strength = Kaguya's Perfect Susano'o-busting chakra arm?
That's why I asked if she thought Byakugou amped CES would bypass Sasuke's PS.

Even Gai's Hirudora in 7G would not even put a dent in Madara's V4 Susano'o that dwarfed Ohnoki's amped Jinton, which is inferior to PS, and significantly inferior to a Rikudou amped PS. Yet the strength of something only equal to 6G Lee is somehow going to bypass something greater than Rikudou amped PS's defense.
Because that is legitimately the most moronic thing I've heard on this forum in regards to Naruto - ever.

@Code @Alita @Anikee @Sparks @Hasan Y'all seeing this? :scust
I've seen worse.

AmitDS

Your initial point was that Naruto didn't hurt Kaguya at all even with his strongest Taijutsu attack.

The manga proves Naruto did hurt her, and with a casual Taijutsu attack at that.

Don't tell me you realized the folly of 5G Lee being able to destroy Perfect Susano'o :mjlol

Y'all Guy fans been slacking, talking about destroying V3 when LEE can (according to some clearly) destroy PERFECT SUSANO'O :kobeha
You're the one saying he bruised her with that pic. I just pointed out that Sakura's was better than that which was a fact. Now why did they both punch her in the face with different results? Idk...

Anyway, I don't have time or energy to waste, really (so why bother with an essay?), but my original point, to conclude, is that Naruto's ultimate barrage did nothing to her even excluding her chakra arms cushioning that one time or w/e (this wasn't even part of the barrage or his physical strength).

When he punched her after he still did less than Sakura did based on the severity of the bruises. He cut off her arm though when angered which would make him the source of the inconsistency or prove cutting works best? Idk.

And after all this happened and Sakura hurt her more than he did all the times he punched her, in ch 691, databook 4 stated that the power of his ultimate taijutsu move is equal to the power of the 6 gates which we all know was inferior to Tsunade/A/Gai/Sakura's physical strength. Now one can argue that she blocked his barrage but this excludes the punch he gave her to her face which was inferior to Sakura's.

So to me it seems that Naruto's physical strength was awesome but not as godly as his other powers.

Last edited:

Code

Naruto bruised Kaguya using Normal Taijutsu :heckk
The gap between Kaguya and Isshiki in physical parameters is like a microscopic ant and the Titanic.
Isshiki and by extension(Code Greatness since he is quite comparable) would neg Kaguya in a Taijutsu duel.
:Mshad
Rejoice.
@redboy776
@Sparks
@Altiora Night
@kayz
@ObitoOfTheOrangeMask

Aegon Targaryen

You're the one saying he bruised her with that pic

The pic shows it too. Should I not have said the truth?

I just pointed out that Sakura's was better than that which was a fact

Yes, it was better, but that's a different thing from Naruto not doing damage at all with his strongest attack, which you were completely wrong about (Kaguya had her own chakra arm blocking Naruto's or the brunt of it). Admit you were wrong. Have some decency.

Now why did they both punch her in the face with different results?

Might be because Sakura hit harder than Naruto did at the time :oldshrug

Of course, I'm not that fussed over any of that. The part I took issue with is you lying about 5G Lee being equal to SPSM Naruto.

And don't even think about bringing the Databook in again this time.

Anyway, I don't have time or energy to waste, really (so why bother with an essay?), but my original point, to conclude, is that Naruto's ultimate barrage did nothing to her

You don't have a point, because the ultimate barrage barely HIT KAGUYA AT ALL. TROLL.

Kaguya blocks or dodges ALL of their attacks.

even excluding her chakra arms cushioning that one time or w/e (this wasn't even part of the barrage per se)

Then why did you pretend it was? :hm

It takes place after the barrage, not before.

He cut off her arm though when angered which would make him the source of the inconsistency or prove cutting works best?

Or maybe because cutting attacks outperform blunt force attacks (a common trend in this manga actually and even in fiction), or maybe because Naruto had a different Bijuu amping him up at the time like Matatabi (he's literally using a chakra claw to do it, not a fist).

in ch 691, databook 4 stated

The Databook also stated:

Amaterasu is hot like the Sun (couldn't even damage the planet in spite of burning a forest for a prolonged period of time).

Suigaden is light speed (evaded by P1 Kakashi and Kurenai).

CE Sasuke genuinely tagged Orochimaru in the Forest of Death.

Kakashi was Konoha's strongest (even though Hiruzen was still alive, Hokage, and Oro's equal ACCORDING TO DB2 who Kakashi feared).

Minato's teleportation is literally instant (false, the manga actually shows it to take time).

Guy's Dynamic Entry is a certain kill attack (Kisame literally no sells it in P1 alone).

Ay4 is Minato's equal in speed (even though Minato had Ay4 dead if not for Bee, and Ay4 + Bee stalemated Minato only).

And on and on it goes...almost like the Databook is full of flowery BS that shouldn't be taken seriously lol.

that the power of his ultimate taijutsu move is equal to the power of the 6 gates

Repeating the same debunked lie over and over again? :mjlol

What part of ''Lee was weaker than 7G Guy, and 7G Guy got defeated by Madara in CQC AND strength, and Madara in turn got defeated by SPSM Naruto in CQC and strength'' did you not get? All of this is in the manga.

Also, I love how you skated over an ALTERNATE possibility that A) means the Databook is correct (even though it's been incorrect COUNTLESS TIMES REGARDING PLOT RELEVANT CHand B) doesn't contradict the manga either lol.

The base power of a technique can be separate from its actual strength in the user's hands. This is how the Third Raikage's B-Rank Raiton no Yoroi can tank the S-Rank Fuuton: Rasenshuriken in spite of a MASSIVE rank differential AND an elemental disadvantage, or how the Third Raikage's B-Rank Nukite can actually overcome his strongest shield but the S-Rank Rasenshuriken, again, can't. In Pokemon an Alakazam using Energy Ball can do far more damage than one using Giga Impact, even though Giga Impact has far greater base power.

@Serene Grace can explain if you've never played Pokemon.

Also, let's say Lee IS = SPSM Naruto...where's the proof Lee is weaker than Ay4/Tsunade? :hm

Guy and Sakura, I can let go. But Ay4 and Tsunade? Where's that coming from? :hm

Now one can argue that she blocked his barrage

She did, yes.

So to me it seems that Naruto's physical strength was awesome but not as godly as his other powers

Nothing godly about anyone in this manga. Including Sakura. They're all capable of dying and mistakes.

AmitDS

Oh now I get it.
People, including me at first due to relying on memory at first, are confusing Naruto's physical strength with Naruto and the 5 tails boil release which supplemented his physical strength with 'chakra steam' .

And yes Naruto's standard punches are separate from his 5 tail punches according to the databooks.
Databook 4 draws a distinction between the 2.

What he did vs the arms is ninjutsu (boil release) with taijutsu and never directly hit Kaguya. - Boil Release : Unparalleled Strength (pg 326)

His taijutsu vs Kaguya is strictly his peak physical strength and is stated to be akin to 6 gates. - Naruto region combo (pg 277)

So yeah Sakura is physically stronger than Naruto who is equal to 6 gated Lee because his move vs with 5 tails, as I was thinking, isn't considered part of his physical strength only. It boosts physical strength but also uses steam to further boost the attacks. That is taijutsu + ninjutsu.

This is why Naruto couldn't harm Kaguya as much as Sakura could and cannot do it with physical strength only. What Lee, Naruto and Sakura do is taijutsu only.

So once again databooks are supplemental.

Kishi wasn't wrong. People just can't use his 5 tail feat as an example of physical strength only.

His physical strength alone is equal to 6 gates. That barely bruised Kaguya. Sakura bruised her more severely and broke her horn later on. That makes sense since her strength is beyond 6 gated Lee's.

That still leaves the inconsistency of him punching Kaguya and doing nothing but cutting off her arm but that's a one piece like slice vs blunt force argument rabbit hole.

Last edited:

Aegon Targaryen

@AmitDS Your last posts are better than your first, but you missed another detail.

Naruto's in Six Paths Sage Mode, yet the Taijutsu he used...isn't classified as Senjutsu of any kind either. Generally a Sage Mode attack has the ''Senpo'' prefix, including the Senpo: Yoton Rasenshuriken, Senpo: Ranton Kouga, etc etc.

This implies a non-Senjutsu version of it is being compared to Lee's 6G attack :hm

And congratulations for accepting the Databooks aren't reliable with statements :vegetak

I'm proud of you my son :mahbro

Speedyamell

If you don't like fax, you can't like me ;)
Oh now I get it.
People, including me at first due to relying on memory at first, are confusing Naruto's physical strength with Naruto and the 5 tails boil release which supplemented his physical strength with 'chakra steam' .

And yes Naruto's standard punches are separate from his 5 tail punches according to the databooks.
Databook 4 draws a distinction between the 2.

What he did vs the arms is ninjutsu (boil release) with taijutsu and never directly hit Kaguya. - Boil Release : Unparalleled Strength (pg 326)

His taijutsu vs Kaguya is strictly his peak physical strength and is stated to be akin to 6 gates. - Naruto region combo (pg 277)

So yeah Sakura is physically stronger than Naruto who is equal to 6 gated Lee because his move vs with 5 tails, as I was thinking, isn't considered part of his physical strength only. It boosts physical strength but also uses steam to further boost the attacks. That is taijutsu + ninjutsu.

This is why Naruto couldn't harm Kaguya as much as Sakura could and cannot do it with physical strength only. What Lee, Naruto and Sakura do is taijutsu only.

So once again databooks are supplemental.

Kishi wasn't wrong. People just can't use his 5 tail feat as an example of physical strength only.

His physical strength alone is equal to 6 gates. That barely bruised Kaguya. Sakura bruised her more severely and broke her horn later on. That makes sense since her strength is beyond 6 gated Lee's.

That still leaves the inconsistency of him punching Kaguya and doing nothing but cutting off her arm but that's a one piece like slice vs blunt force argument rabbit hole.
I was just about to say lol. You let the trolls confuse you into mixing up the boil release and his regional combo.

Though I don't know why you're expending so much energy arguing with people that are just blatantly ignoring canon facts..
They ignore manga facts and then ignore the databooks too

Aegon Targaryen

Though I don't know why you're expending so much energy arguing with people that are just blatantly ignoring canon facts..

The irony though.

I'm literally the guy that posted scans to support my argument, AmitDS even conceded he was wrong in light of me doing so (at least on some issues)...you should learn a thing or two from him, Maru, you're a salty troll in perpetual tears.

AmitDS

I was just about to say lol. You let the trolls confuse you into mixing up the boil release and his regional combo.

๐Ÿ˜‚ I at first was working with memory alone and then when people started talking about her arms and how he beat through that I was like wait didn't I see him do less to Kaguya with his fists than Sakura?

I was like wait. Didn't we know that she's physically stronger strictly going by chakra with taijutsu? Why are people shocked that she broke her horn and hurt her if 6 gates like power didn't work?

It's only after I ironically enough went back to my databooks that I was like um no there was a mix up and I played into it too.

Now I would like to see that boil release hit her properly or his Sasuke's PS for more context.

AmitDS

Anyway, so Sakura's physically stronger than SPSM Naruto unless he uses boil release with the 5 tails to boost his physical attacks that were at best 6 gates level on their own.

This is based on databook 4 and both of them punching Kaguya in the manga with differing results.

On topic: This is why it is logical for Sakura to break her horn and hurt her. Naruto did less with 6 gates like power (his punch bruised her) . We know Sakura's physically beyond that. It wasn't an outlier for Sakura.

๐Ÿ‘‘ ๐Ÿ’… ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿค›๐Ÿ”น๐Ÿคœ ๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿ’‰ ๐Ÿ’Š

Aegon Targaryen

unless he uses boil release with the 5 tails to boost his physical attacks that were at best 6 gates level on their own

Ah, so you're saying 6G Lee can bruise Kaguya, someone FAR stronger than Juudara that didn't even get injured by 7G Guy...

Are you for fucking real?

Speedyamell

Now I would like to see that boil release hit her properly or his Sasuke's PS for more context.
They're just being dishonest as expected of trolls.

This is what kaguya destroyed PS with: MULTIPLE hits from vacuum fists many times bigger than kaguya.

Now look at what trolls are trying to compare to that: A single vacuum palm much smaller than the ones used against PS.
To anyone with a brain, clearly what naruto overcame here isn't comparable to what was used against PS, But trolls will do anything to justify denying canon (sakura's feats)

AmitDS

They're just being dishonest as expected of trolls.

This is what kaguya destroyed PS with: MULTIPLE hits from vacuum fists many times bigger than kaguya.

Now look at what trolls are trying to compare to that: A single vacuum palm much smaller than the ones used against PS.
To anyone with a brain, clearly what naruto overcame here isn't comparable to what was used against PS, But trolls will do anything to justify denying canon (sakura's feats)
It also kinda seems like she didn't pull it off like the others before he flew up and his steam and strength hit it.

Last edited:

Sage King

Kido(a fake jinchuriki using a drug) took a barrage of punches from Sakura:mjlol
According to some Sakura is stronger than Naruto's boil release.
Implying that Kido's durability>>>>>>>>>>(massively since he took a barrage of Sakura's punches)> Sakura's punches>>>Tired Sakura 1 punch>>>>>> Boil release>>>>Eighty gods vacuum attack>>>>>Six Path PERFECT SUSANOO:mjlol :kobeha

But seriously, what's going on here :scust

Last edited:

Speedyamell

Kido take a barrage of punches from Sakura:mjlol
According to some Sakura is stronger than Naruto's boil release.
Implying that Kido's durability>>>>>>>>>>(massively since he took a barrage of Sakura's punches)> Boil release>>>>Eighty gods vacuum attack>>>>>Six Path PERFECT SUSANOO:mjlol :kobeha

But seriously, what's going on here :scust
You're blind is what's going on.. as clearly I just showed naruto's boil release doesn't scale to the eighty gods vacuum attack that destroyed PS

Top Bottom