• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Is there an explanation for Sakura hurting Kaguya?

AmitDS

Kido take a barrage of punches from Sakura:mjlol
According to some Sakura is stronger than Naruto's boil release.
Implying that Kido's durability>>>>>>>>>>(massively since he took a barrage of Sakura's punches)> Boil release>>>>Eighty gods vacuum attack>>>>>Six Path PERFECT SUSANOO:mjlol :kobeha

But seriously, what's going on here :scust
Kido had hard armor and Sakura healed his damage to fool him. So she actually did hurt him. She hurt Kaguya too 😂

And I thought you guys on here don't use novels?

& her strength is confirmed stronger than Naruto's without boil release according to the manga. They both punched Kaguya but she broke her horn and damaged her more.

Databook 4 also scaled his region combo that did nothing to Kaguya to 6 gates level. And that is his basic physical strength with SPSM active. IIRC he also punched Kaguya once in the face and it left a small mark which disappeared after.

Aegon Targaryen

The Shield That Guards The Realm of Men
@AmitDS Why exactly are you sharing debunked lies? Just because you like Sakura doesn't mean you should lie about her.

Stick to the facts :oldshrug

It's because kishi wanted that wallpaper of team 7 boxing kaguya. It's hanged up in his abode now.
Next step is to get a fresco painting of it once he's racked up that bardo anime $krilla.

And then when you ask old man kishi about it when he's 60 he'll break out into hysterical laughter that people actually thought madara was final villain.

Speedyamell

If you don't like fax, you can't like me ;)
And I thought you guys on here don't use novels?
It's desperation. After realising they can only deny the manga for so long, they run to the novels which have no reason to be put above or on par with the manga if there's contraction anyways, and it's especially annoying when people who used to insult others for using the "filler novels" do so

AmitDS

@AmitDS Why exactly are you sharing debunked lies? Just because you like Sakura doesn't mean you should lie about her.

Stick to the facts :oldshrug
Me? You are claiming that databook four is lying and that the most recent feats of Sakura and Naruto physically punching Kaguya with taijutsu , where Sakura does more damage, don't count. 😂

And the fact that databook 4 scales Naruto's taijutsu strength below hers, just lines up perfectly with those blows they each gave her.

AmitDS

They're just being dishonest as expected of trolls.

This is what kaguya destroyed PS with: MULTIPLE hits from vacuum fists many times bigger than kaguya.

Now look at what trolls are trying to compare to that: A single vacuum palm much smaller than the ones used against PS.
To anyone with a brain, clearly what naruto overcame here isn't comparable to what was used against PS, But trolls will do anything to justify denying canon (sakura's feats)
You know this would leave it open that Sakura's full physical strength with a released seal, especially in Boruto, could possibly still be superior to his here and not only with SPSM.

Aegon Targaryen

Me? You are claiming that databook four is lying

And you're the fraud that's claiming feats and portrayal in a manga, the actual story, doesn't matter because of a supplementary source saying something different.

Your troll ass thinks Amaterasu is hot like the Sun, Suigaden is light speed, P1 Kakashi > P1 Hiruzen, and P1 Sasuke legitimately tagged Orochimaru. You wanna take the Databooks over the manga because mOrE rEceNcy? Go ahead, just be consistent.

and that the most recent feats of Sakura and Naruto physically punching Kaguya with taijutsu

Why are you moving the goalposts? I'm talking about Lee and Naruto, not Lee and Sakura.

Aegon Targaryen

Naruto: Claps Juudara in CQC and strength.

Juudara: Claps 7G Guy in CQC and strength.

Lee: Can only do 6G and has done nothing to put him on par with 7G Guy.

AmitDS: lEE = nARUtO bEcAUsE dAtABOoK sAId sO

Imagine being this blatantly dishonest of a Sakura wanker :mjlol

AmitDS

You know scratch that. Pun intended lol. It seems Naruto really did use chakra to cut Kaguya, not physical strength. Guess I was unsure for nothing. In this regard the anime is superior since sometimes stuff like this is hard to remember as it's draw this way.

So Kishi really did make Sakura's physical strength above SPSM Naruto's without other jutsu padded on.

He could have just had him do this claw thing more to fight her.

Aegon Targaryen

Also, I love how you skated over an ALTERNATE possibility that A) means the Databook is correct (even though it's been incorrect COUNTLESS TIMES REGARDING PLOT RELEVANT CHand B) doesn't contradict the manga either lol.

The base power of a technique can be separate from its actual strength in the user's hands. This is how the Third Raikage's B-Rank Raiton no Yoroi can tank the S-Rank Fuuton: Rasenshuriken in spite of a MASSIVE rank differential AND an elemental disadvantage, or how the Third Raikage's B-Rank Nukite can actually overcome his strongest shield but the S-Rank .Rasenshuriken, again, can't. In Pokemon an Alakazam using Energy Ball can do far more damage than one using Giga Impact, even though Giga Impact has far greater base power.

@Serene Grace can explain if you've never played Pokemon.

dergeist

You know scratch that. Pun intended lol. It seems Naruto really did use chakra to cut Kaguya, not physical strength. Guess I was unsure for nothing. In this regard the anime is superior since sometimes stuff like this is hard to remember as it's draw this way.

So Kishi really did make Sakura's physical strength above SPSM Naruto's without other jutsu padded on.

He could have just had him do this claw thing more to fight her.

Nice solo:Mshad

AmitDS

When in doubt I go with the most recent valid sources. In chapter 691 Sakura hurt Kaguya more than Naruto did with mere physical strength. In late 2014 databook 4 which accounts for stuff up to 691 states that Naruto's plain taijutsu is as powerful as 6 gates and boil release is another, separate ninjutsu.

Sage King

You're blind is what's going on.. as clearly I just showed naruto's boil release doesn't scale to the eighty gods vacuum attack that destroyed PS
Calls me "blind":mjlol :kobeha

Only to realize Every part Kaguya hit on the PS was busted. Acting as if Kaguya's single vacuum palm could fail to punch a hole on the PS :scust

Aegon Targaryen

When in doubt

Why would you be in doubt about something so simple as shonen powerscaling? :kobeha

Why would you doubt Naruto is worse in CQC than fodder Lee when he literally bent Juudara in CQC when 7G Guy couldn't :mjlol

You're a mess, bro.

@Mar55 Tagging you for the ride.

I go with the most recent source regardless of validity

Fixed. In other words, you're the kind of fool who'd buy into the "Eurasia was always at war with Oceania" myth in 1984 lol :mjlol

And according to you, P1 Sasuke really tagged Orochimaru in the Forest of Death, Suigaden is light speed, and P1 Kakashi > P1 Hiruzen...right? It's amusing you keep dodging this question, but I will keep asking it until and unless I get an answer :Mshad

Aegon Targaryen

Only to realize Every part Kaguya hit on the PS was busted. Acting as if Kaguya's single vacuum palm could fail to punch a hole on the PS :scust

For once I agree with you.

Speedy is full of crap, there's no real difference between the two vacuum attacks. The arms are comparable in size, Naruto can make longer arms and has done so even in BM.

Speedyamell

If you don't like fax, you can't like me ;)

Well clearly you are indeed blind and you can add a lack of common sense ontop of that.
Not all the parts she punched on PS were breached, and the result from multiple punches cannot be given to a single one anyway... if it takes four or five punches to break a glass tile, then one cannot do it irrespective of what part of the tiles those punches were distributed over. It's what is referred to as accumulated damage.

Ontop of that, the vacuum fists that destroyed PS were bigger so you might need to check in with an optician as soon as you can

Aegon Targaryen

Well clearly you are indeed blind and you can add a lack of common sense ontop of that.
Not all the parts she punched on PS were breached, and the result from multiple punches cannot be given to a single one anyway... if it takes four or five punches to break a glass tile, then one cannot do it irrespective of what part of the tiles those punches were distributed over. It's what's referred to as accumulated damage.

Ontop of that, the vacuum fists that destroyed PS were bigger so you might need to check in with an optician as soon as you can

Implying Naruto couldn't make bigger arms too :mjlol

Sage King

Not all the parts she punched on PS were breached, and the result from multiple punches cannot be given to a single one anyway... if it takes four or five punches to break a glass tile, then one cannot do it irrespective of what part of the tiles those punches were distributed over. It's what is referred to as accumulated damage.

Says, "You are indeed blind". Only to realize you are talking about yourself:kobeha
You want to use "common sense"?. Kaguya uses vacuum palms(first dimension they went to from earth) and Naruto stalemates them using his chakra arms for a bit. Now why should Kaguya use a weaker version of the attack she used earlier which Naruto stalemated a bit and even took it's force no damage?.
Also you wanted Kaguya to use those 4 vacuum palms on Naruto, when his body is nowhere the size of the PS?:mjlol
Smaller vacuum palm≠Weaker

Also imagine thinking like Kaguya hit the PS on the same spot twice or multiple times when her attacks were scattered all over the PS body hitting it once per part. Meaning wherever Kaguya's palm hit it destroyed the part of the PS :mjlol

As for checking with the optician. How about taking your own advise:Mshad

Last edited:

New Folder

the simple answer is the horns are not important/doesn't affect the character. So, it belongs to said category.

People post some panels of Naruto punching Kaguya, but the "face" is the extremely important part, so the outcome doesn't take
a "natural" result. Where those "additional" features are not as important, so a more natural outcome can be taken without any problem.

taken Sakura herself as an example,
her punch destroys Kaguya' horn
but Adult Sakura's punch didn't make shin's body shatters around (like it did to Sasori)

in Naruto (and many other animes that belong to the same category). Authors only take the approach where an attack will have a natural
outcome (severe damage to the body) when the character at hand is meant to be able to take it.

Such that,
1- Tsunade is the only one of the kages that got stabbed/cut in half because she has recovery/healing and can heal herself.
2- Oro gets cut in half because of the same reason
3- Hidan gets his head chopped-off to show his immortality

and the list goes on.

Where if the character (who is not meant to be killed) doesn't have any healing power or other means to sustain such injury, then
the author not show them in said situation, or will completely overlook what the "real" results should be. :catshrug

another example from Boruto.

Jigen's physical attacks were able to easily destroy PS/Kurama
but his (or Isshiki's) can't destroy Naruto/Sasuke's bodies. Even when Isshiki kicked Sasuke's neck directly.

Does that mean Sasuke's neck > PS? No
but a human character is not treated the same as a mere jutsu

and the list goes on. :catshrug

Last edited:

Alita

Alita>You

Love how you left out the fact that Kaguya had HER own chakra arm cushioning the impact of Naruto's attack lmao.

When two opposite forces act against each other, whatever force gets through (if any) is lessened. Basic Newtonian physics.

Naruto bruised Kaguya WITHOUT Kokuo already anyway. I really can't believe the distortion of facts you're involved in right now.

Also, wait a minute.

Did you just say 5G Lee's striking strength = Kaguya's Perfect Susano'o-busting chakra arm?

Because that is legitimately the most moronic thing I've heard on this forum in regards to Naruto - ever.

@Code @Alita @Anikee @Sparks @Hasan Y'all seeing this? :scust

Even if you take this troll seriously, the most you can get truthfully is:

SPSM Naruto (chakra arm + Kokuo) > Kaguya (chakra arm) > SPSM Naruto (chakra arm) > SPSM Naruto (bare hands) ~ Sakura
It's hilarious but I've seen worse here. Some folks on this section of the site seem to get dumber and dumber by the day.

Not sure why I keep coming here nowadays tbh.

Aegon Targaryen

It's hilarious but I've seen worse here. Some folks on this section of the site seem to get dumber and dumber by the day.

Not sure why I keep coming here nowadays tbh.

No kidding.

I actually like Sakura, but the dishonest downplay her fans have indulged in is disgusting.

Top Bottom