1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Anime Awards for 2017 final part commences with the main awards! Please leave a vote or comment in one of the following competition threads!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Dismiss Notice

[Complaint] Is this the kind of staff we have these days?

Discussion in 'Questions & Complaints' started by Juub, Aug 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juub Well-Known Member

Context: In the members pictures thread, I quoted Val's post agreeing that Suigetsu didn't know what he was talking about when it came to make up. I then got my post disliked by both Khalessi and Val. I asked them why they disliked my post and was promptly ignored. Khalessi, a Super-Moderator then insulted me with the following:

Which I thought was an uncalled personal attack as I said nothing insulting to her. I waited for a reply but nothing. So I sent her a PM and got this:

Spoiler:

So this is a Super Moderator of all people openly insulting a member for seemingly no reason. I did PM her to try to see if there was a misunderstanding but was met with instant hostility and attempts to even talk have completely failed.

The staff already commands little respect as is and with higher ranked members behaving like this I can see why. Khalessi clearly cares little for what being a S-mod entails and has no quarrels about being demeaning and insulting to other people. This is a person with a position of authority and we're supposed to accept that.

You all know the staff has been a shit show as of late and this is more fuel to that absolute dumpster fire. Moderators sharing accounts, staff members leaking private matters, biased moderation policies and now insulting regular members over nothing and refusing to talk it out with them.

I wish for this thread to stay PUBLIC so I do not wish for it to be moved anywhere. I want the whole forum to be able to view this and I do not wish to discuss stuff behind close doors. Enough with the secrecy. Be transparent and be accountable for the members you mod and what they do.

This behavior from Khalessi is reprehensible and unacceptable. You people have no problems punishing regular members for lesser offenses. A staff member should be held to the highest standards, especially someone in the position of a Super Moderator.

@jayjay³² @The Immortal WatchDog @God Movement @Rinoa @Xiammes

Tags:
    • Like x 6
    • Informative x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. Khaleesi Super Moderator

Germany
    True come at me everyone, feel free to flame me to your hearts content

3. Khaleesi Super Moderator

Germany
    I’ll be at work, I look forward to all of the insults, flames, and misogyny when I get back

4. Juub Well-Known Member

Do you really have to be so dramatic? How about acting in a mature manner and address what happened? Nobody flamed you so why are you even acting like that?

5. White Wolf Super Moderator

Suigetsu insults her (main focal point being "her nose"), you then post;
    Now, you're either being dishonest and tried to poke fun at the situation that he "nose" nothing. Or it was an incredibly unfortunate typo in an incredibly unfortunate point in time.

Either way the dislikes are easily explained there since the intention or misunderstanding is unknown to the other parties involved.

6. Juub Well-Known Member

The nose was indeed a typo and I didn't see anything about a nose being mentioned. English is my third language so I sometimes type "or" as "are" or "knows" as "nose".

Regardless that isn't the issue. The issue is a Super-Moderator insulting me. If Val had insulted me I would have at least understood but I directed nothing at @Khaleesi. I then tried to clarify it over PM(after failing to do so in the thread) and once again, I got insulted. So it isn't like I didn't try to make amends over whatever offense I committed. The problem is an S-Mod attacking me for what she thought was me attacking her friend.

7. God Movement CEO of the Corporation

I’ve said it before and I shall say it many times more until it’s completely acknowledged by the people in charge as being a completely and utterly unacceptable.

The moderators, admins, staff...WHATEVER THEY WISH TO BE CALLED. Under no circumstances must stoop to the level of a regular member. If police officers were to behave like regular citizens, they would be immediately questioned and reprimanded for their behaviour.

Here however it seems the staff can merely do what they want. Not only that but they also appear to be able to, dare I say, selectively mod. If you’re in their good books you get protected, your posts seldom get deleted and all-in-all you receive more favourable treatment. If that’s okay, then fine, just make sure you let us normal members (who don’t have mod friends) know that. At least then we’ll know what it is.

As per the images Juub posted, @Khaleesi was way out of pocket. In fact, a lot of your staff @Xiammes, @Rinoa are out of pocket, but, you merely turn a blind eye to it and let them off 99.9% of the time. In fact... no, I’ll save that for later.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. God Movement CEO of the Corporation

You mods really are like a gang. Listen. Regardless of if Suigetsu did start it or not, or whether Juub supported him, there is no excuse EVER, for a member of staff, someone in a position of authority to stoop to the level of a regular member. What part of that is so hard for you to understand sir?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. Juub Well-Known Member

@White Wolf And look at how @Khaleesi is behaving now. Not even attempting to come to an understanding. She's being dramatic and utterly refuses to talk and resorts to playing victim. This is a farce.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. God Movement CEO of the Corporation

If she’s going to behave like a normal member I see no reason why she shouldn’t become one. Then she can act as childish as she likes with no repercussions.

11. White Wolf Super Moderator

I merely answered your question why you got disliked since your context was only half done.

The rest of the topic isn't something I can excuse so don't mind me, carry on.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  12. Queen Vag banned

13. Juub Well-Known Member

Honestly I hadn't even noticed the typo but thanks for pointing it out.

14. Juub Well-Known Member

15. Ishmael I'd rather you hadn't seen that.

I once got threatened by a mod for answering a thread that he created. A ban of some sorts was going to come from it.

16. God Movement CEO of the Corporation

We all have our stories of mod bias. And that’s what we’re trying to really get to the bottom of. Thanks for sharing your perspective, Ish.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List
  17. God Movement CEO of the Corporation

I’m somewhat disappointed that we are unable to have an adult discussion Val. You’re better than this.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  18. MShadows Deathbat

Regardless of who started all of this, when you're in a position of power (i.e. a Super Moderator) it is expected of you to act in a mature and rational way. That's why you are staff members, because you should be able to moderate any kind of conflict without having to lower yourself to the behavior of a regular member.

@God Movement gave a perfect example of why this kind of behavior is unacceptable. What would happen if all the staff members stopped caring and just started acting in a condescending manner when approached by members regarding a certain issue without even hearing what they have to say first?

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  19. Santi Musanti Niggamoto Moderator

United States
    Yare yare daze

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  20. Unlosing Ranger Rebirth and destruction, again and again

21. The Immortal WatchDog don't step in my yard

I'm not exactly sure why I was called into this thread over backlash to a bad pun, Juub probably didn't make? I mean...I get the point Juub is making about how the staff is getting away with a lot of shit, but right now I'm more focused on the Cafe mods (specifically Mister Shadow) aiding and abetting stuff that can be considered RL criminal, permitting racism and harassment directed at @Es and targeted harassment by a group of mentally addled degenerates who have used the rules and the political bias and favoritism of best Gweimod to cull, purge and get away with relentless flaming.

@Khaleesi I don't know if my word has any value with you due to some of the run ins we've had, we're good and we shoot the shit a lot but still, its a matter of time and proving oneself. But I've known Juub for literally a decade on multiple forums and he can tell you, we've had our clashes, some really brutal and far more intense and heated than anything I've gotten up too here. I've come to respect him, even though we probably disagree vehemently on certain topics (but we're united in our despair at how far the Dragon Ball fandom has fallen :defeat), I've never known him to make a pun as shitty as that, or really any pun at all. Without knowing more about the situation...lemme say its easier to believe home boy had a case of awful timing for a typo than any personal dig at you. We're both pretty volcanic and have jumped the gun before and will totally do so in the future...so maybe that's what happened here?

i dunno, the alternative is Juub randomly had a personality change and became a passive aggressive little bitch after ten years of just standing there and going blow for blow with me :maybe

I do want to use this thread to draw attention to the staggering hypocrisy and victim complex of certain members of the staff who think because some of us say mean words we're heartless demons out to persecute you guys and thus you demand we appease you..when you enable psychopaths to jack off about murdering people that voted differently in public, permitting targeted harassment and fostering and officially sanctioning a lynch mob mentality...How unethical bans can be upheld and the onus is on the afflicted to plead for mercy from the corrupt...the absolute lack of staff accountability is impermissible and this sickening push for Political correctness, enforced arbitrarily and on the whims of those with everything to gain by silencing dissent leads only to disaster.

Juub and I have seen what happens to forums who go down that road. Which might be why he called me here, you guys are pushing us off a cliff.

:defeat

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  22. Juub Well-Known Member

Ironic no? Also called us a bunch of incels jerking off.

23. The Immortal WatchDog don't step in my yard

man...I really don't wanna hop on the "Khaleesi is the spawn of Satan bandwagon" but when a leftwing moderator starts using words like Incels I begin worrying about users being Doxxed then swatted to the cops after being banned for no valid reason.

Not that she'd do that, Khal's better than that...but damn...you could drop the Misandry a few levels :psyduck

24. Etherborn Cosmic Impulse

Sokovia
    Aren't you being a bit paranoid there? Of all the people involved in this thread, the only person flaming was Val, and you I suppose if we count Juub's quotes.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  25. Juub Well-Known Member

Great post and I tagged you because of the matter at hand which is the state of the staff. The hypocrisy and selective, biased modding policies have gone on for long enough. Whether it's in the Cafe, the OBD or anywhere really. I know that you've been very vocal about the mod team which is why I thought this topic could also interest you. Once again, thanks for your input and with what you said, I know you know me more than pretty much everyone here lol.

26. The Immortal WatchDog don't step in my yard

Yeah, I'm not sure why she went right to the misogyny stuff, when calling people Incels is pretty mucha misandrist slur against NEET's

...granted...NEET's deserve, but that's besides the point :bookerskully

No problem, see the issue is that the Staff pushes this narrative that it's the OBD, they're the authors of all the misery and friction.

This is a bold faced lie and its nice to see every irate bastard from every fucking section on this site coming out of the woodwork in a united front to voice their discontent :datass

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  27. The Immortal WatchDog don't step in my yard

I like how...the OBD like nearly all vs sections online has about as friendly a relationship with hardcore Dragon Ball fans as a salmon does with a hungry Grizzly bear, yet DB and OBD regs are coming together here to highlight a grotesque abortion of diligence across the entire forum in terms of certain mods and their abuses.

That alone should tell you guys how serious this is.

edit and I really don't wanna be doing this, the new generation of moderators by and large seem like genuinely good people, like Khal who seems to be prone to blowing a gasket (which is a flaw a lot of us have :maybe), a lot of this shit seems to arise from a lack of communication and dialog more than anything. It's fucking depressing because its carrying on drama that should be long dead to the present...I fucking like you guys, most of you, even the ones who've banned me. By and large seem to be fair...The problem is some of you aren't and a lot of you don't have the full picture and so misconstrue frustration and indignation with petulant, egotistical fury...but it ain't . We've jumped the gun some times too but not to that degree

People have been rail roaded for really bad reasons and really fucked up conduct is permitted...you guys have a chance not to be the staff from 6 years ago, to do better, mod better and be better...Start by listening :maybe

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
  28. Santi Musanti Niggamoto Moderator

United States
    Juub I’ll never be able to finish those rules if you keep throwing in bones like this to distract me and have discussion on for the next week.

29. Juub Well-Known Member

You don’t have to participate bro. These are completely different issues.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  30. The Immortal WatchDog don't step in my yard

The Cafe and its lynch mobs and shadow banning a black man for saying black in Spanish and Neega and nibba to a psychopath who called him a race traitor, me getting banned because BestGwei got asshurt I called people out on a debate fallacy and got offended on behalf of a Brazilian. Natalay and co banning Claudio Swiss for a meme so preposterous that only a lunatic would be offended by it, another user making an oven joke and being threatened with a ban even though other users call for genocide and the mod who lost his shit over the oven gag reps the genocide posts :defeat

what else? A refusal to section ban a passive aggressive asshole who has baited dozens of users into a ban because "He has autism and you're all bigoted, despite several other people with autism calling for his ban and using language way harsher than the rest of you!" raiding a section as an S mod to close a thread and reverse a section ban on a notorious troll and then banning several users for making step dad jokes when the recipient of those jokes wasn't even offended solely because Marcelle is apparently insecure and gets called a cuck or something? Included an outrageously disproportionate ban on Nightmare Cinema which included allowing a mod who targeted him and tormented him to mod the guys posts.

insulting Section mods and colluding with a notorious troll (who was stupid enough to be bragging about this in the convo) to undermine said section mods and a million otherthingsd.

oh yeah and lets not forget six years ago...Naruko and co thought it was funny to joke about doxing users and having them fired...facing zero repercussions for this and continuing to enjoy the perks of an advisory position....

Allowing S mods with notoriously thin skin to mod people they openly admit to having issues with and their own criticism threads....and a million other things I'm probably missing.

This is frelled to borrow a scifi slang...you've built a temple on a sewer Rinoa and its not fair to you, Xiammes, most of the staff who aren't awful and most of the user base to be expected to simply endure this kind of nonsense and then appease it when it gets flustered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.