1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Is Yondaime Naruto's Dad? I have PROOF!

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Raizu, May 22, 2005.

1. Raizu Yondaime Hokage's Wife

It's called a bloodtype people, and according to the second naruto handbook which was recently released, they share Bloodtype B.

I have no way of actually knowing if this information is 100% legitimate, but this is where I found it.

Would anyone STILL like to say Naruto and Yondy aren't related by blood? Cuz now I highly doubt that they're not. :smile-big

Tags:
  2. unimatrixzer0 I was violated by Sasuke X(

I'm not 100% sure but I was under the impression that your blood type isn't dependent on your parents. Well actually nm, it probably is, but just because for example a fathers bloodtype is O, doesn't mean their offspring will have the same blood type.

Here, I found this,

3. Raizu Yondaime Hokage's Wife

actually offspring carry the same bloodtype as one of the parents. However, there aren't THAT many bloodtypes, and the chances of the similarity being a coincidence are quite possible. Still, the idea that a shared bloodtype may have been a hereditary trait between the two is an exciting one!

4. Capt. Rosuko Iwa's Super Tsuchikage

this isn't proof. only circumstancial evidence. Blood types are chosen in anime to describe the characters personality and traits. There's a belief that blood type is alot like zodiak signs and other forms of determining personality types. So Naruto and the 4th having the same blood type is most likely because they are both so similar personality wise, which was stated so many times during the series.

5. bladegrant SHINOBI GOD

still cant say for sure. still need more proof. i know other ppl with my bloodtype and we're definitely not related. i'm also pretty sure that naruto and yondaime aren't the only ones with bloodtype b

6. smurfx Captain Usopp

lol that's not proof. most of the characters there have b bloodtype.

7. graysocks Active Member

Bloodtype is genetic. I'll not bother trying to explain fully but you have your bloodtype and you could be carrying the alleles for another bloodtype. They could be resessive genes. A person could end up with the bloodtype of their mum, their dad or either of their grandparents. Saying this, chances are that you will have the bloodtype of either your mum or your dad. I can't be bothered explaining this in any detail and sorry if what i have already said makes little sense but it doesn't really matter. Kishimoto probably doesn't know/care about anything too do with genetics when he was coming up with the bloodtypes of the characters. What is most likely is that he made them the same too show they have similarities or to fuel our ideas of them being related.

8. maxhrk Legendary Yellow Poster

yondaime - blue eyes, bright spikey hair, bloodtype - B
    naruto - blue eyes, bright spikey hair, bloodtype - B, has whiskey(due to kyuubi influence).

Sufficient proof? I SAY YES.

stop denying otherwise I would have to use cliche matrix line in the first movie 'Mr. anderson did you hear the sound? it is the inviteability.' (I dont know if last word in quote is correct one.. spelling? also i dont know if that line is accurate enough haha)

~maxhrk

9. naruto27 These eyes hold secrets.

personally i think jiraya is both of their father.

10. Kai_Phocks Skull-One Pilot

No, that is not sufficient proof. If you want more evidence of the possibility, then look at Yondaime's and Naruto's FACES. Not their hair or eye color or their blood type. If you look closely at Yondaime's face and Naruto's face (post timeskip Naruto), you can see that Naruto is starting to show a bit of resemblance to Yondaime. However, that does not mean that Yondaime is Naruto's father. He could just be from the same clan, or from a branch clan (similair to how Neji and Hinata are related).

11. ComeComeParadise Icha Icha Paradaisu

Having the same blood group doesn't make them 100% father and son, but it does make more sense to relate them together now.

12. meatpie Chairman

My goodness...
    There are so many people with the same blood type...
    Blood type alone doesn't prove anything.

We've had more than enough threads on Yondaime being Naruto's dad theory. We don't need another one do we?

13. SleepingDisaster I fight for what I believe in

no, not that, ask to nearest person who know naruto before you decide it

14. rubbereruben Drunken Fist Style

Lol, bullshit. When one of the parents has A0 and the other has B0 The child can have 0 blood, A0, B0 or AB

So it's not true that you always have the same bloodtype as your parents.

15. Blue Well-Known Member Supporting Staff Retired Staff

I can say with pretty absolute confidence that Yondaime isn't Naruto's father. Why?

Because that would be the dumbest plot twist ever, and Kishimoto is better then that.

And as Capt. Rosuko and the others said... it's no proof.

16. abfluvver stray dog

While I don't like the 'Yondy is Naruto's daddy' theory, I have a sneaking suspicion that Kishimoto will make it that way.
    Simply because he is definitely not better than that. I have no faith in the man to do anything original :p

17. brkencue New Member

Well I don't think that blood type is going to prove anything though, both of them have some similarities and they could be the related but I don't think the blood type can really prove anything though. There are alot of people with that blood type and parents and child don't need to have the same blood type to be related or not related.

I'm out

18. Manji Yoshimitsu Exorcist

These even more suggest Kishi wants them to have the same personallity, because they have the same blood. Father -> Son.

19. SukeAratachi Yondaime

maybe they have the same bloodtype,face,hair,eyes and all that other stuff because naruto is yondaime? i mean just because ur parents r blonde and blue eyed and have a certain bloodtype doesnt mean that u will.

20. Naruto-Happy Elemental Master

something to counter your blood type thing
    look at hanabi and hiashi
    hiashi has B blood type, hanabi has A
    therefore the sons/daughters do not have to have the same blood type as the parents
    so naruto and yondaime's blood types are coincidentally the same

21. ste6616 New Member

The bloodtype and the body ressemblance could also be a proof that Naruto is the Yondaime by the result of trying to seal the Kyuubi... We have seen the look of the sealing when the fourth did it (how could put a baby in the middle of this Jutsu?) but we haven't seen the actual sealing of the Kyuubi (and that probably will answer a lot of question)

22. yuechan16 New Member

uh huh arashi-sama is naruto father they meet in the manga that people put on youtube.com big spoil ha

23. yuechan16 New Member

even if he's evil he's so cute

24. Rori -

quoted for emphasis.

25. Ryuuichi Ryu no Konohagakure

I could have the same blood type as anyone here but that doesn't mean i am their brother.

26. Wingman? Avoid Hangovers, Stay Drunk

Yaeh, to see if there is any relation, thay need to test DNA. It cant be that hard.......just find his bones and do the test ;)

27. Neco How troublesome

Pocket_Monsters_-_Diamond&Pearl_-_489_DP022

read it theres proof that arashi Uzumaki singed the frog summoning scroll, and in the first episode it showed the 4th riding the frog boss.

28. The_Unforgiven Grazie Paolo

^ in the scroll, that is not japanese, it is just scribling.

2ndly: I'm not sure about father, but i think they must be related because you don't just go to your neighbour's house asking for their newborn baby to seal a monster fox in. " Ya Mr.Uzumaki, can I borrow your son for a couple of hours to seal a demon fox in? I promise to get him back before his naptime"

29. LeafEdge Super Ninja

yondy is naruto's father becuz they're the only two white ppl from konoha

30. yuechan16 New Member

no one lisen ta ma