1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The World Cup is about to begin, which means it’s time to start proudly repping your country. We’ve created a special new feature for you guys exclusively for this big event! Click here to learn more!!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Anime Awards for 2017 part 2 commences with the category of worst anime of 2017!

Drop by and leave a vote in the following threads: 1 2 3 4 5
    Dismiss Notice

Summer Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu

Discussion in 'Akihabara TV Channel' started by Lewd, Jun 5, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Lewd Global Moderator

England
    Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu
    Studio: Ajia-Do

Synopsis from MAL

In regards to the MMORPG Cross Reverie, Sakamoto Takuma boasted an overwhelming strength that was enough for him to be called the Demon King by the other players. One day, he gets summoned to another world with his appearance in the game. There, there are two people that insist "I am the real summon master." Takuma gets slave-turning magic used for summoned beasts cast on him by the girls―

However, the peculiar ability "Magic Reflection" is invoked! The ones that were turned to slaves were the girls!

Takuma was bewildered. He's the strongest magician but, he doesn't have any social skills. Panicking, the first words that came out were the ones that he used inside the game role-playing the Demon King?! "I'm amazing you say? Of course I am. I am Diablo... The one feared as the Demon King!"

This is the story the Demon King (acting) that would soon inspire the world and his other world adventure that he plunges through with his absolute strength, raise the curtain!

PV1

Starts airing: July 2018

Source: Light Novel

Genres: Comedy, Magic, Fantasy

Main Cast

Diablo - Mizunaka, Masaaki
    Galeu, Rem - Waki, Azumi
    L. Greenwood, Shera - Serizawa, Yuu

Staff
    Original Creator - Murasaki, Yukiya

Original Character Design - Tsurusaki, Takahiro
    Theme Song Performance - Hara, Yumi
    Theme Song Performance - Katou, Emiri
    Theme Song Performance - Ookubo, Rumi
    Theme Song Performance - Serizawa, Yuu
    Theme Song Performance - Waki, Azumi​

Tags:
  2. Araragi loneliness is a wave Moderator

Kek I’m surprised this got an anime already

Lewd elf time bois

3. reaperunique I3

Same here, isn't this pretty fast? Still looking forward to it though. I enjoy reading the manga.