1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Ishida (right after removing the glove) vs. Ichigo

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Literally Exaggerated, May 21, 2005.

1. Literally Exaggerated

Okay, so its current Ichigo with his ban kai, against Ishida right when Ishida took off that glove and unleashed that insane level of power.

Tags:
  2. Code

I'd say Ishida. Well I should say even as they probably both can't keep it up for too long. But won't Ishida be able to capture Ichigo's spiritaul power? Or even use the technique, i forgot the name, to control him likehe did tohimself after he was paralyzed?

Anyways I believe Ishida's ability to control spiritons and spirit energy and his massive speed + power can overcome Ichigo's speed(and well I guess he has power too.). Ishida obliterated a captain(head of the research institue no less) bankai while paralyzed ...

3. monk3

probably ishida. first of all he has like super speed with the thing on and then he'd have awesome speed taking it off for a little. then of course when ichigo powers up, Ishida absorbs the spiritons released from ichigo's body. then he'd have a huge ass bow that could probably pwn ichigo

4. Hayate

I don't know, it would be a good fight but I think Ishida would have an advantage for awhile question is, could Ichigo hold out and wait for Ishida to run out of juice? If that happens then Ichigo wins.

5. Sayo

ichigo, couse he's the main character ^_~

6. Norb

^ Ichigo but because he's stronger >.>

7. ChaochroX

Tough one but I'd say Ichigo because I think he was even faster then Ishida while in ban kai.

8. Gooba

I'll also go with Ichigo, he could have obliterated Byakuga with his speed, and that guy has insane speed. It also seems to fit into the ever increasing power fights system they have. Each fight is with more powerful people than the last, and Ichigo's Ban Kai was later. Plus the whole main character thing.

9. Code

Well looking at what Ishida can do... we really didn't see him overcome by speed. He was paralyzed by the time they actually started 'fighting' you can say. And he decided to finish it right then and there with his gloves totally beating the person. While Ichigo was on his way to losing to Byakuya before his hollow self came out and evened up the fight a bit. Don't forget Ishida's "Domination Over Spiritons"

10. starwolf

Last edited: Feb 18, 2012
  11. Code

Can Ichigo do anythign while paralyzed? As Ishida was before the fight even began...

12. Jeltz

I don't think that Ishida missed his target. How could he know that Mayuri can turn into liquid? If your weapon is powerful enough to kill even if doesn't hit the head (which many weapons are) there is no reason to show off and go for the hard target when you just can hit them in the chest and they are equally dead.

13. starwolf

Last edited: Feb 18, 2012
  14. aaasss

Ishida completely DESTROYED a captain...

So I would give it to Ishida just because the consequences of fighting without the gloves are so huge.

15. aTm.G[a]tman

lol super old post brought back to life,
    On topic: ... Ishida got owned cuz he wuldve died if he didnt get antidote from Nemu.

16. JJninja2013

hmm, Ishida for real. But if they did do a fight in bleach where Ishida took off his glove and fought with Ichigo, no stupid talks or holding back...then Ichigo would be like "SUPER GREAT IMMENSE POWER UP!!!!!' and then everyone would be like "that kid...who is he?" and then win. only because he's the damn main character. In real life, without editors or scriptwriters, Ishida would no problem. I hate Ichigo only for the reason that he's too damn powerful and powers up too much. Is there a limit? I'm a Ishida, Renji and Chad fan...and Rukia too but she doesn't seem too powerful...

17. JJninja2013

hmm, Ishida for real. But if they did do a fight in bleach where Ishida took off his glove and fought with Ichigo, no stupid talks or holding back...then Ichigo would be like "SUPER GREAT IMMENSE POWER UP!!!!!' and then everyone would be like "that kid...who is he?" and then win. only because he's the damn main character. In real life, without editors or scriptwriters, Ishida would no problem. I hate Ichigo only for the reason that he's too damn powerful and powers up too much. Is there a limit? I'm a Ishida, Renji and Chad fan...and Rukia too but she doesn't seem too powerful...

18. bleach101

I probably think Ichigo cause he has a great speed and cause he is a 'Vizard'

19. khaos

bankai ichigo would win eventually
    vaizard ichigo would eat ishida alive

20. Aizen

with the plot wanting it, yes.
    ichigo takes this.

21. Kenny Florian

Ichigo looses. Why?

Ichigo pumps out a ton of spirit enery, Ishida absorbes it and anything around them and fires it back at him.