1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Ishida vs. Killua

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by Insipidipity, Nov 23, 2005.

1. Insipidipity Ignostic Buddhist

Geniuses of "Assassins" of sorts(Quincy's killed while Shinigami cleansed)

Both are fast, scary, and are mysterious when they first meet the main characters.

One has a bow and arrow, the other can rip your heart out with his bare hands.

Tags:
  2. Raistlin-sama Have you been naughty or nice?

Killua for the win. To me he seems a lot more dangerous then Ishida. If we look at speed, it is hard to tell who have the upper hand, although I believe Killua does. Just look at how fast he ripped that heart out, or how fast he won the second hunter exam etc.

Technique-wise I once again believe that Killua takes this, and I honestly think that he would be able to dodge Ishida's bow shots. While I have a hard time seeing Ishida escaping Killua.

3. Shiron BOING!!!

I agree. Killua just seems to be stronger than Ishida to me. Hmm, I wonder if Ishida's arrows can break through Killua's nen-guard, though.

4. Niabingi Skyentist

Killua... as has already been said he seems to posses more techniques and just generally comes across as far more dangerous!

5. Freija Treasures

well everything is already said, so i'll just say this with a name, Killua

6. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

If it could, then Ishida might have a chance to win in a distance battle. They seem to be very fast so maybe Ishida can keep it at a far distance everytime Killula tries to come close....:notrust...forget it Killua wins this one. He'd find some way to close the distance while Ishida tried to strike I guess.

7. Quoll loungin'

Once again its Killua.

8. Insipidipity Ignostic Buddhist

How about Ishida before he got the glove vs. Killua before he learned Nen?
    And after breaking the glove vs. Killua around the end of the series?

9. Death Fog Spit Your Game

Well, Killua's actually been pretty much overpowered already even before he learned nen. I dont think Ishida has a chance.

Ishida removing the gloves against Killua is more interesting. But I figured Killua's still fast enough to dodge those faster arrows of his. Plus Killua just has more techniques not just nen-wise but also assassin-wise. He would probably overwhelmed Ishida with it, unless Ishida has some new techniques at his disposal that we havent seen yet in the current chapters.