1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. img
    Dragon Ball Drawing Contest: Black & White Edition.
    Deadline is on August 30th at 11pm UTC
    Dismiss Notice

Ishida's new powers....

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Sena Kobayakawa, Oct 25, 2006.

1. Sena Kobayakawa

You know in SS when he ripped off the quincy thing and his power skyrocketed? RIght now, in the current arc, is his power around that level?

Tags:
  2. Missing_Nin

Don't really know for sure, but it looks like his skills got a lot better. He also has a bigger bow and usually bigger=stronger when it comes to the same weapon w/ the same character.

3. Junas

I'd say that he is much stronger than he was in SS. I mean now he can shot up to what, 1088 shots per sec compared to Iceringer? He probably learned more from his father by recovering his powers and fighting him (similar to Ichigo when he recovered his powers and fighting Urahara). Just my thoughts. :amuse

4. jonat3

Yes and no. Ishida still has the same power as that time, but if he were to use that level of power, he would risk burning himself out again. But perhaps he increased the capacity of his soul enough to be able to use that power without risking that event.

5. Marsala

I don't think that Ishida is quite as powerful as when he took the glove off. He obliterated a captain's Bankai in one shot; that was raw power beyond the captain level. Ishida's bow has also regressed to a non-solid form, which suggests that he still has room to grow until he perfects it again.

Ishida is probably more powerful than he was in Soul Society with the glove on, but not by too much. I would guess that he is somewhere between Ichigo (without his Visored power-up) and Renji.

6. warrior1000

wonder how powerful ichigo is going to get if he trains with his father.

7. HumanRage

Using the Quincy "uber-mode" is like burning a fuse... i think when ryukken stroke his son's heart nexus, he put a higher fuse inside, maye even soldered it :D

8. omg laser pew pew!

Technically Ishida should be as strong as when he removed his glove but being in a passive bankai state would make Ichigo look like more crap than he currently is

9. Kurosaki Taichou

imo ishida is now normally as powerful as a high tier vice captain such as renji or hisagi. unlike in SS arc he was as strong as maybe 3rd seat.

10. HumanRage

It's shonen, there is no point in training if you can't at least reach the power you got in the last fight when you bet your life

So yes, we can say Ishida is as strong as he was when he fought Mayuri. Mayrui said "you exceed the humans limit, kozo", but he didn't know the glove even exist, so aside from torture, he doesn't know really well all the quincy's science and abilities...

11. omg laser pew pew!

Wah.......Ishida was already VC level when he was in SS

He knew techniques that not many Quincy did and had the Quincy equivelent of shunpo, he could easily speedblitz most captains

12. Lastier

We havent seen his full potential in this arc yet, so nobody can determine his maximum capacity at the moment. I guess his normal powers can now match those from a normal captain. At full power he is easily on the same level as Vaizard Bankai Ichigo, if not much stronger.

But that comes from a Ishida Fanboy. :p

13. blacklusterseph004

I'd say his raw power isn't as much as when he took the glove off, but I think he is a much much more competent fighter now then he was then. His probably far more adept with his various abilities, plus I think he porbably has a new final technique. Probably not as powerful as no glove, but not a suicide technique either.

Ryuuken probably didn't have time teach him everything either.

14. HumanRage

he trained as long as ichigo, ~one month, so he could have learned some tips&tricks :)

15. Wrath

Well, Ishida's dad has the same powers that Ishida did when he took off the glove. So Ishida may have a Bankai mode now

16. Lastier

Was that stated in the Manga or is this just a guess from your side?

17. HumanRage

.|
    \|/

18. Wrath

Which bit? His dad having the same powers? They showed it, in the scene with Ishida gets his powers back.

Ishida uses the last of his strength to create a barrier around Ryuuken, but Ryuuken absorbs the spiritrons of the barrier and turns them into a solid arrow. Which is exactly what Ishida did when he took off the glove.

Ishida having a Bankai (in the Full Release meaning, that is) is just a possibility, which is why I said it might happen.

19. Hat Hair

I think captain level is a good place to put him until we see more of the guy in action. It's his autofire rate that may make make him more formidable than he should be merely based off of raw power. Ishida's a bit of a wild card since he's only recently come back into the spotlight after being phased out by the plethora of new characters. It's harder to peg how far he'll go compared to other characters.