1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Voting is live in the KCC Short Story Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Dismiss Notice

It looks like there will be a new Ninja wars.

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Vegeta's Urine, Oct 26, 2006.

1. Vegeta's Urine

So now having read 329 there will likely be another great Ninja war, this time created by the AT.So, do you think something like the sand village and konoha going to war? and maybe we can see Gaara again, but this time against Konoha, maybe fighting someone like Neji(naruto already beat his ass).The future looks grim and i think there will be many major deaths.

Tags:
  2. RasenganUltimate

The sand village and konoha had a peace agreement. They are like allies now. Not to mention Naruto saved Gaara.

3. CanadianKakashi

I think that this will be a good opportunity for the other villages/countries to take a larger role in the storyline. I mean, at this point we only really know about the sand and the leaf. Lets get some crazy new ninjas from some crazy new villages!!!

4. The Fourth Hokage

we already knew there was going to be a war. Danzou intends for there to be a civil war. It's gonna get hectic. That's why there's no need for further chuunin exams. The previous rookie 9, yes perhaps even Sasuke, are going to be seeing some major action soon.

5. Clandestine

I always predicted another great ninja war. It'd be great to see in all hosestly....wonder if naruto will get a 3 man team to train, of if another time skip will be put in play =D

6. Yoruichi

I doubt the Sand will go to war with the Leaf as long as Gaara is leading them. The other villages are a different story. I think it'd be interesting and a great way to show off the other three great villages, if they all went to war.

7. superflyninjaguy

i kinda expect there will be another timeskip and seeing naruto as a jounin w/ students would be badass.

8. Rise Against713

If they do have a war i hope its against the cloud village. we waven't seen enough of the cloud nin

9. Clandestine

Id always hoped we'd get to see one of the 9 genins in the anbu XD

10. RasenganUltimate

Lol, Naruto teaching students would probably be like Jiraiya teaching students. Cept Naruto doesn't go on "conducting research." smile-big

11. Krzr

Yea, I think Akatsuki will start some wars with the bijuu they've aquired, BUT there'll be Naruto Uzumaki to save the day! After seeing 329 we know Akatsuki will now be pulling the ultimate plan not just beat up the poeple we don't like.

12. Canute87

yep that would be really intense. i wouldn't mind another time skip that is hopefully if sasuke returns to konoha.hey but with all the tension that's building up now we are in for one hell of a battle.

13. Zhang_Fei

considering Kishimoto is heavily inspired by DB, I thought it just ending with Akatsuki was surprising. This chapter has now shown that the manga has the potential to be REALLY long. I don't think the sand will fight konoha though - invasion of konoha was already done + at this point Gaara, Kankurou, Temari are just as major as the konoha 11. Another time skip is possible.

14. *uzumaki-naruto*

i think it would be good if naruto was leading a team into battle consisting of the konohamaru gang

15. Shishi-O

where do uber powerful retards belong?? thats' right, on the battlefield.

i was kinda hoping for a great ninja warsmile-big