1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Itachi and Kisame Akatsuki's Strongest!

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by MakeEmum, Oct 14, 2006.

1. MakeEmum

This is why i think this Akatsuki team is the strongest in the oganization

1. They are assign to capture Nine-Tails

2. Almost Defeated a Whole Post-time kohona team with just 30% chakra and limited techniques, Itachi 30% fought Kakashi, Chiyo(who is prob beyond jonin level) Naruto and Sakura. Kisame 30% Gai(had to use gates) Lee, Neji and TenTen. Note Itachi 30% opponents were later split to fight Sasori and Deidara
    , Kisame 30% opponent consisted on 2 Jonins and 2 Chunnins, Hidan and Kakuzu
    are currently fighting 1 Jonin and 3 Chunnuns

So if you have resean to think otherwise please explain :p

Tags:
  2. Tayuya (the banned one)

1. Deidara said Naruto was no problem at all to capture and that it was Kakashi.

2. The 30% clones were meant to buy time for the extraction. Chiyo and Sakura didn't fight at all, Kakashi and Naruto easily took care of Itachi. Kisame was a chakra beast, so he had more chakra probably in his clone to fight Team Gai. Thought of Neji, TenTen, and Lee as a distraction and not a real problem. Gai releasing the six gates, yeah, I get your point on that even though it is possible Gai went overkill on Kisame to try make sure he destroyed him.

3. Sasori went against his worst possible matches. That's like Itachi going against Sasuke and Uchiha Madara (pretend that whoever that is, is on the same level as Itachi with more experience and knows all about sharingan.)

4. Deidara had one arm, no ammo left. Still escaped from Team Gai and Team Kakashi.

5. Hidan and Kakuzu are just playing around with the Jounins and Chunins. They were eager to kill them until plot no jutsu. Itachi and Kisame were playing around with with the Jounins as well, but Kisame got a few pwns to him.

6. Plot no jutsu with the Leader having to be strongest. <== All you need to read. :)

3. lunarwolf

I dont think one can say which team is the strongest yet in Akatsuki, cuse there are a few other members we havent realy seen in action, or not enough.

But sure on, besides the Akatsuki leader, Itachi among and maybe the strongest after the leader...since his feard even by Ori himself and many others...
    or to put it in Sasuka's words :p :not even him(now as seen in part 2 of the manga)and Ori himself combined are even close to beat Itachi.
    and that says alot.

but still u can say he or this team are stronget fully by 100% without seen the others in more action.

4. Blooming Cosmo

So far I do think they are the strongest out of all the teams they have revealed to us, but I think they really get their strength and luck in battle from their team work. They're probably the only members who for the most part get along or at least know how to put feelings aside so that they can pwn in battle. Kakuzu and Hidan would be damned invincible if it weren't for the fact they...well aren't very team oriented. I think that bit will be their downfall.

Logically though, the strongest will probably be AL. He appears to be rather menacing...when the time comes I'm sure we'll find out exactly why he is the leader. He has to have great merit to be bossing around all the other members.

5. Butō Rengoob

in manner of teams it's kakuzu and hidan. individual it's the leader, i mean you don't become the leader of a criminal orginization if you're a chump.

6. Soljah

Right now Itachi And kisame seem to be the teams in akatsuki with the best teamwork at least getting along with each other. Sasori and Deidra may have been better than those 2 but Sasori dead now so the living akatsuki ya Itachi and Kisame seem the best so far.

7. dora ♥

8. Woozie

Chiyo and Sakura helped Naruto to break out of genjutsu, which he couldn't do alone.

9. Ryuuken +

chiyo and sakura took down sasori so i think we give them a little more credit here

10. RoyalCreed

11. Powdered Toast Man

Stop necroing old threads. They died for a reason

12. Haruko

Theyare strong but there are other strong ones to and they may have strengths and weaknesses against each other in battle so it is hard to say.

13. Zeche

I think Oro and Sasori was the strongest shown yet but if you mean currently of Deidara/Tobi and Kakuzu/Hidan then Itachi and Kisame are strongest by far.

14. Uchiha_E.B.

yea I agree I think that Itachi and Kisame are the strongest but only bcs they have good teamwork.