1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Itachi and Orochimaru

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by Zion Liger, Oct 6, 2004.

1. Zion Liger Lion of the Blessed

This is a big thing that has been boiling in my head. With Orochimaru in the Akatsuki that makes nine. I think the Original Teams were in teams of three. The Three Strongest who were the higher uppers and two partys after that. The party Orochimaru was in was Orochimaru, Itachi, and Kisame. Orochimaru who was a member of the Konoha village having previous experience with the Sharingan knew that he was in good hands having Itachi as a partner. But Jealousy rose maybe because of several things.

I. Itachi might have copied some of Orochimaru's High Level Jutsu's.
    II. Orochimaru might have seen Itachi do something extremely vicious and wreckless.
    III. Itachi used the Tsukiyomi on Orochimaru hoping to make it evolve.

These are all logical. Seeing that in this team Orochimaru would get alot of face time with Itachi and his abilities. Orochimaru on his search for every jutsu would be intrigued at definately getting his hands on the Tsukiyomi and the Amaterasu.

Tags:
  2. Penfoud Shichibukai

It may be true, but I don't think so. I think the new guy might've been in Itachi and Kisame's team, if your theory is correct.

3. GrotesqueMind_1 Shizen Clan

i think iam with you on this. but wouldnt you think Orochimaru can have takein itachi's body in his slep or something makeing him the most powerful 1 out of them all?

4. Uzum@kiNarut0 Youma

I don`t think thet Itachi woud let Orochimaru get close to him,because Orochimaru`s dangerous(after all)

5. Jh1stgen Active Member

Because it was stated that Oro can't take over Itachi's body unless he wanted some can of whoop ass by Itachi. That's why he is after Sasuke, who is more than reasonable and realistic to take over

6. Baluskavitch X

Besides, taking over a body isn't just instant. Remember, Orochimaru has to do Curse Seal, blahblahblah......

And I think Itachi would wake up when he noticed Orochimaru biting his neck......

7. ungasis New Member

still, i realize that in the real power assesment, Itachi realy plays dirty and cool. Imagine, Orochimaru being scared to wits by some ninja younger ....

8. mow <b> <color=red> THE <blink>notlame</blink> AVENGER

I know! i cant wait to see the incident that sparked the fear of itachi in oro's heart

9. theoneandonly is back to his origin

Actually Itachi had nothing to fear of Orochimaru. He has the Magenkyo Sharingan, remember? That's why Orochimaru tried to take control of Itachi in the first place.

10. Zoy New Member

I doubt that any member trusts any other members lol. I mean, afterall, they ARE evil xD.

11. metalanime I like Tits

well we really dont know how they moved before, and if you look in the manga they ARE 9 members, after orochimaru left, as jiraiya stated it "consists on 9 shinobi" and he is saying this after orochimaru left, so ther is nine now, but it is confusing cause i dont understand how they are moving in pairs now, unless the leader stays alone which is reasonable, he wouldnt be doing the work himself, as far as them moving in teams with orochimaru, if there were 10 originally they still would have moved in pairs of 2, which would have been more efficient, with 5 teams going about, and if it was nine, it would still be more efficient to have 4 teams of 2 with the leader staying at where ever thier homebase was, but moving in 3 teams of 3 wouldnt make much sense, but they way if was written, or the way it was translated, it is unclear whether there were originally 10 or 9, either way, 3 teams cant cover enough ground, so i doubt orochimaru was with them, orochimaru would have known of itachi from konoha village anyway. I think that the reason orochimaru left was because he had his own intentions, he wanted to become like a god, with immortality and knowing all jutsu, so being in akatsuki would have made that difficult, considering itachi was there and more powerful than himself, he wouldnt have been able to do that freely and assuming itachi isnt at the top, he would still have someone else to deal with, though orochi only mentions itachi as being more powerful, either way, i think he left cause it was more convenient for his cause

12. korican04 ftp-nin

I think that when oro tried to take itachi's body, itachi cut off his hand (the hand that had the ring on oro's table) and prevented him from doing jutsu so he had to transfer bodies. just a speculation though.

13. Tenrow Silver Wolf

Accually Orochimaru said why he quit and it wasnt because he was jealous of Itachi. He was scared because he knew that Itachi was stronger than him

14. Kiri_No_Haku Death is the only option

.....reviving topic to show this has been answered....