1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Itachi and the Uchiha Massacre

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by 1134, Oct 22, 2006.

1. 1134 Citizen of Pluto

Does anyone else think that Itachi might have not killed the Uchiha clan? I think it might of been someone else and Itachi covered for them possibly someone in relation to Akatsuki? Now I know that when he uses Tsukonami on Sasuke it shows Itachi slashing his parents but Itachi could have just made that up. He does control space and time after all.

Anyone have any thoughts on this, what do you think?

Tags:
  2. Jape Member

Actually I have thought this as well, and I do agree that this could be a possibility. This could also be support for some theories out there that deal with Itachi saving Sauske from Oro.

3. Deeo 8

Isn't it obvious? He even saved poor Sasuke :omg

4. Turrin 玄武

i have once...though that wouldn't it have been intresting if sasuke was a jin and itachi knowing this trained unbelievably hard in-order to become powerfull enough with the sharingan to surpress the jin chakra inside sasuke...but when he could not longer do it, he and shishui talked over options and they decieded that MS was the only way to permantly seal the bijuu's chakra. So in-order to save the clan itachi killed shishui and obtained the MS...but before he could place the new seal on sasuke...sasuke had already gone beserk and killed evey one in the clan. Thus when itachi found him he surpressed the bijuu's chakra with the MS, but he relized that this sealing method would not be permenint so he used tskyomi to make sasuke believe that he killed the uchicha clan to save sasuke the pain. He then used this to misconception to become a missing nin and join akatsuki...to try and find a more long term answer to his problem.

He also keeps in-couraging sasuke to become stronger...so that if the bijuu does awaken again then sasuke may be strong enough to prevent it from taking over his mind. But thats just one of my side thoughts

5. FadedBlack AllAmericanGrandma

i can understand what your saying that maybe sasuke has some sort of a bijuu but it wouldnt really make that much sense i could understand how his brother may just be always looking out for him but i doubt it the way they have made his persona on the show and also arent the uchihas from the fire country anyways meaning they once had the kyuubi or something along that lines it would be really weerd if sasuke had a bijuu anyways i dunno makes me wonder