1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Itachi collaborates with Orochimaru Sama?

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Yakushi~Kabuto, Nov 29, 2005.

1. Yakushi~Kabuto Banned

I'll gather on this thread all hints pointing to a collaboration between Orochimaru Sama and Itachi. I'll use the official french manga pages which I'll retranslate to english.

Step 1: How Itachi makes sasuke walking the dark path

Tags:
  2. Yakushi~Kabuto Banned

Step 2: Orochimaru knows everything about the Uchiacide and sasuke's feelings

3. Yakushi~Kabuto Banned

Step 3: how Itachi appears to know about sasuke/orochimaru

4. Grrblt Banned

The more it is translated, the farther it gets from its original meaning. Translating it to French to English will not improve anything. Especially since we already have loads of people fluent in Japanese saying your French translation is wrong on many occasions.

Being a "professional" translator doesn't really mean anything - professional simply means that it is your profession. You could suck at it big time and still be professional.

5. ~ Masamune ~ Old Man Masa

I used to watch french anime and sometimes they mistransalte,example: in the episode itself they say:" i've been beaten and i ran" Then in in the intro of the next episode (so a summary) they translate: "i was laying down and looking up"...wtf? So i really don't trust the french translations in my many years of experience

6. Mori` <blink><font color="#DAA520">Sunshine.</font></bli

well first of all we have the mistranslation of 'soon the seal will no longer hold the curse' That phrase is actual about Sasuke not being able to form handseals having his arm broken. It was a way of putting him down and basically making him a fly to be swatted.

Onto the idea of Itachi collabortating with Orochimaru, seriously did you read the bit where Orochimaru talks about leaving Akatsuki. He wanted Itachi as a container but Itachi was stronger, that was why he left Akatsuki. He had no desire to work with him once he knew he was stronger.