1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for the Contest Central Drawing Contest is live!
    Entries can be found here and the voting threads can be found here and here.
    Voting ends on Sunday, June the 30th!
    Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

Itachi + Deidara vs. Sasori + Kisame

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by MasamuneX7, Nov 30, 2005.

Itachi + Deidara vs. Sasori + Kisame

1. Amaterasu + Kibaku Nendo: #18 FOR THE WIN!

9 vote(s)
    69.2%
  2. Akahigi: Hyakki no Souen + Suiton: Baku Suishouha FOR THE WIN!

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  1. MasamuneX7 Akatsuki Overlord

Teams have been switched around. Which duo will emerge victorious?

Tags:
  2. Satetsu Kaihou

Kisame himself has stated to Itachi that he might be able to bring down Jiraiya but he could not. And also I question whether or not what Deidara said about Sasori being stronger is true since many (including me) think that Deidara just said that to get rid of Kakashi.

Couldn't Deidara save most of his chakra and send like 10 #18s from the sky and decimate Kisame and Sasori?

3. Jonas Banned

4. MasamuneX7 Akatsuki Overlord

#18 is made from his highest level C3 chakra. I doubt he could use it that many times. From what I gathered, it's more of a specialty that requires him to have it prepared in advance like Edo Tensei. Deidara didn't just say that to get rid of Kakashi. If it would have worked and Kakashi really did leave, then there would be a point in believing that idea. However, nothing happened.

Due to nothing happening to Deidara's advantage, it is clearly evident that the line was used by Kishimoto to build up Sasori's reputation and give you a foreshadowing of his power. I'd say we got a good taste of how powerful he really was, though he died very early. To be able to kill the strongest Kazekage in history and bring down an entire country by himself - these are feats on a level that only Orochimaru and Yondaime have claimed in the past. His early death is even backed up by the fact that he actually let Chiyo and Sakura win, and with only half of his scrolls used. To add to this, Sasori's words are the entire reason this upcoming arc is happening, and he seemingly still has a bunch of subordinates running around. I don't know about anyone else, but the fact that Kishimoto ended his life early on, then made an excuse for it, and also refrained from showing everything he's got, showed that he really intended for Sasori to be viewed as a very powerful character.

5. Satetsu Kaihou

eh? I was exaggerating with 10, but I am sure that he could at least make or prepare 3 #18s if he doesn't use any other jutsu before that. Could the puppet fly? I am pretty sure they can't, that the main reason for my choice. Since Deidara can fly and Sasori can't..or his puppets can't. Also since Itachi is on his side thats is for my choice.

Ninja of different villages have different qualities...example: Suna chuunin = konoha genin. I don't believe that of course. just a example. In addition, I know Sasori is powerful, no need to argue with that. Defeating the strongest of the kages means your the strongest Suna ninja ever.

Also just because what Deidara said didn't work doesn't mean that wasn't his intention. Kakashi can't just leave Naruto. He knew that Naruto can't take on Deidara, that is why didn't leave. Also I am sure that Kakashi knew that Chiyo is of the legendary sibling and had to trust her with Sakura. If Kakashi left, Naruto would have most likely been caught by Deidara, if not then he would have went Kyuubi level 2 and as Jiraiya stated that would be difficult to change him back. But I know what you are saying.

6. KuwabaraTheMan Eternal Love

Do Itachi and Deidara have a great deal of knowledge about how puppet users battle? Maybe. But do they have the physical strength necessary? No, therefore they can't beat Sasori, you need both.

Plus just one touch is enough to kill from Sasori.

7. MasamuneX7 Akatsuki Overlord

OK, just pointing that out. Even if that was Deidara's intention, there must have been some truth to it. Kishimoto did not have that line in there for the sole reason of Deidara's idea not working. He treats Sasori as his superior and still calls him Sasori-danna even after his death. Also, I don't know if you noticed, but all of Sasori's puppets except for Hiruko can and do fly/float/whatever. The Sandaime Kazekage even had wings. There must be some sort of limit to the length of his chakra strings, but from the hundred puppet battle which spanned the area of the entire cave (a damn big cave I might add), he seems to have pretty long range. Individual exploding clay creatures can be blocked by puppets and #18 dolls can be blocked by Satetsu. They know how to fight each other, and Deidara even knows about Sasori's weakness (i.e. the chakra core). Sasori is just stronger.

BTW: I'm intending for these guys to use teamwork, since what it would really come down to is Itachi vs. Sasori if you matched them up 1v1. Itachi would kill Kisame, and Sasori would kill Deidara. Then Itachi and Sasori would fight. This is not how I'm intending for this battle to turn out.

8. Logical Reasoner Using Logic to debate

I sorta half agree with you Masamune... Itachi would kill Kisame outright but Sasori would have a hard time killing Deidara... he can fly away, send clay bombs, etc. So if this happens, Sasori focuses on Itachi instead. Hmm... it's hard for Deidara to use bombs if Itachi is so close to the other 2. I want to say Itachi and Deidara will win, but I can't see how they can... Sasori's original puppet was destroyed by Sakura's huge punch, but does Itachi have that kind of strength?

Here's how I see it will go...: Itachi immediately goes after Kisame, knowing that he can't do anything against Sasori's scorpion puppet anyway. Deidara makes his bird, sends a few small bombs at Sasori. Sasori uses a few puppets to block the bombs, and turns the rest of his puppets at Itachi, double teaming him with Kisame. Eventually Itachi knows he can't win like that, so he moves to a further distance, and uses Amateratsu. Deidara is still throwing mad bombs, but it's too easy to block/dodge. Then I guess Sasori will eventually surround Itachi with his puppets and kill him... even if Kisame can't.

I think Sasori and Kisame will win.

9. Satetsu Kaihou

Hmm..I forgot that they could fly. Also I was under the impression Sandaime kazekage was destroyed...so I guess Deidara would lose. And yeah that is what I meant, its not necessarily for one sole purpose and honestly i thought that Sasori>Deidara.

But like you said it would most likely come down to Itachi and Sasori so I think Itachi>Sasori...thats what I think at least.

And yes, Satetsu can block the #18s :p

10. heavy_rasengan Active Member

thisll be a tough battle but I think Itachi and Deidara shall be victorious. I dont thnik Deidara can defeat Sasori but i know he can distract him. WHile he distracts him. Itachi can activate his MS right away causing KIsame to look at his feet. While at that state, Itachi will create exploding bunshins and i dont c how Kisame wil survive against MS+Exploding bunshin considering how hard headed he is. If he doest Itachi will be able to put him in a genjutsu. I dont c how kisame can win against Itachi. He is great at taijutsu but he cant get close to him. His Water abilities has no effect against itachi for he will jus copy them. Kisame is done and Itachi focus's on Sasori. Itachi and deidara will finish sasori. Game over.

11. Mibu Clan Chibi Mibu

I think Kisame may very well know Itachis Weaknesses and Deidara Sasoris too... Meh, I will look at the other possibilitys.

I personally doubt that Deidei can make #18 get past Kisames jutsu, Plus he most likely has a strong deffensive Jutsu, Like Gaaras but stronger, that Can block an 18 and he has much Chakra so he also has that to his advantage...And this is talking about Deidei with hands right?...And not only that, Kisame is a Mist 7 Swordsman, so he aint a pushover in Taijutsu either.

Itachi dealing with Sasori is a hard one as well, While His Genjutsu would be easy target, as Sasori probably goes low on Chakra, getting to him is the hard part, because as we know He cant really anticipate the opponents attack, and since its Puppets it makes things harder.

Not only that, but Kazekage Puppet can probably give Itachi a few problems alone with his Justu and resistance, Meaning Itachi will have to use some of his stronger Jutsus...Even his Mangekyo may not help him much in this fight, because Ts is a close Jutsu and Geting close to Sasori is hard, and Am would have to be used strategically to either destroy Sasori, which is hard alone, or to take as many Puppets as he can.

But, lets not Forget Itachi is just as strong without his Sharingan ability, and His Jutsu speed in this battle would be good too, plus, Itachi can make a Shuujin Heki really fast, remember Kakashi-Itachi battle, and could protect against an attack from Puppets. I think Itachi wins, but not without having a lot of trouble, and remember that even one scratch is deadly...So its complicated.

I think that in the end, its Kisame vs. Itachi, and as I think that Kisame has had an easier fight, and Itachi a harder one, Plus Kisame knowing Itachis weaknesses, even though Itachi does know Kisames as well presumibly, but Kisame having a larger Chakra reserve...

Im going with Sasori and Kisame...OMFG, I made Itachi lose in a battledoom, an UC....Its the End of the world.