1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Itachi fanboy help group

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by martryn, May 4, 2005.

1. martryn Dick in hand

There is a problem on this forum that we can no longer ignore. Itachi fanboyism. People are getting hurt and lives are being ruined by Itachi fanboys. So I decided to model this after AA meetings, and give Itachi fanboys a twelve step program to come off their addictions. Please, its never to late to get back on the straight and narrow. Come and sit down and tell the rest of the group about your problems and your victories. Here are the twelve steps.

1. Admit that you are firmly within the grasp of fanboyism and that your forum lives are becoming harder and harder to pursue successfully.
    2. Believe that with the help of myself and the admins and mods that you can be restored to the proper sanity.
    3. Make the decision to turn the care and will of your profiles over to the admins and mods,
    4. Make a list of all the "Itachi can pwn him" lies you have told.
    5. Admit to the admins and mods, the other members, and to yourself that you know the nature of your fanboy evils.
    6. Ready yourself to have Itachi's fervor cleansed from your body and soul.
    7. Humbly ask the mods to remove all trace of Itachi from your avatars and sigs and replace them with pictures of other Naruto ninjas, not consisting of the akatsuki.
    8. Make a list of all the members that you might have flamed or falsified Itachi claims to and become willing to shower them with rep in hopes that they might forgive you.
    9. Searched down all members you might have neg repped or flamed and ask them to forgive you.
    10. Make note of your continual forum activity and truthfully point out to yourself whenever the latent fanboy tendencies seem to rise again.
    11. Seek the wisdom of the admins and mods and ask their advice on how you could better integrate yourself back into forum society.
    12. Practice the principles discussed and try to share them with other fanboys who have not yet ceased their blasphemous Itachi worshipping.

We are here to try and help you, fanboys. If you are still a fanboy now, its not because we haven't tried to free you from the Itachi weight that has been shouldered by you.

Last edited: May 5, 2005
    Tags:
  2. Reznor Well-Known Member Administrator

Step 0 is too admit that Itachi can not "pwnzor" everyone ever. It's okay. Change IS possible.

3. Danny Make out with my chest

so theres Itachi fanboys?
    theres sasuke fanboys
    sakura fanboys/girls
    Kakashi fanboys..etc

everyone has fanboys and every fanboy reguardless of fav character is annoying

like this thread :p

4. Reznor Well-Known Member Administrator

It's satirical. He isn't ripping on Itachi either. It's very uninsulting and gentle. Martryn only wants to help.

5. koopo Hunter

Can't you give it a fucking rest already. Itachi is getting flamed in every thread.

Quoting myself:
    So I am a bloody fanboy, and I do think that Itachi can not been beaten by anyone we have seen so far 1vs1 but Sasuke after I read what the Amaterasu can do. I have not neg repped anyone for flaming the Uchihas.

But how is Itachi fandom any different for anything, and why have it becume such a popular thing to create threads about how much gay/retarded he is and how gay/retarded us fanboys are ?

6. Nighthawk Banned

I am an Itachi fanboy. But I do not believe he pwnz the world. You guys are so pathetic...thinking every single Itachi fan is stupid and ignoring facts. I can't speak for others, but I worship Itachi because he is the most intriguing character in the series. Hell it wouldn't even be funny if Itachi is the strongest, because due to his limited power he has to rely on his intelligence and talent. And his talent as a ninja sure is overwhelming. That you can't deny.

7. martryn Dick in hand

Step one, guys. Step one. Don't worry, I'll try and be patient. I know it's hard to admit at first. We are here for you.

8. Nighthawk Banned

I knew you'd say that. :p
    Dumbass.

9. Reznor Well-Known Member Administrator

You can like Itachi. Just don't go down this road For the new people FAQ
    it is a dark one. You will not find fufillment down this path.

his post are hilarious!​

10. martryn Dick in hand

I used to like Itachi too, until I realized that all the hype about him ruined his image for me. Kinda like a great indy band that makes it big and then strays away from its roots.

I'm a huge Genma fan but I don't think Genma can take the entire population of Konoha all at once. Or that Genma can fight his entire clan in a fair fight and win. Just because the guy you like has power, doesn't give you an excuse to flaunt the fact and blow it out of proportion. I don't see Oro fans doing that or Jiraiya fans.

11. Reznor Well-Known Member Administrator

Kyuubi fans, though.....

12. Rangamaru Obito Killed The Uchiha Clan

I agree. I like Itachi, but the fanboyism is getting really tiresome. If you like dark and mysterious, there's always shino--but obviously he can't pwn the world and he doesn't wear finger nail polish.

13. junidaime The 12th LOLKage

Perhaps we should have interventions for some of these fanboys...

14. Shinobi No Kami00 Banned

I think the best therapy for Itachitards would be Chapter259 :amuse :wink .

If you don't know what an Itachitad is, read the quote in my sig.

15. sunshine and gasoline slowly, he turned.

I like Itachi, because he's cold and very polite. Tough I don't like Sasuke that much. I'm not one of these guys who thinks that Itachi can kill anyone, but I do wonder how the hell Sasuke is ever going to come to his level.

16. ghostgal Member

I'm a fangirl and for the sake of my personality( or lack of it ) I run aay from this exorcism!!!!!!

17. Nighthawk Banned

If it's a crime to like Itachi...then I'm guilty.

18. skmt999 4th Division Captain

Maybe this should have been a more 'general' Fanboy/Fangirl Help Group. We all have problems. (Well, off to start a new FC! Bless me, for I am sick!)

19. zmurfz Elite Chuunin

I applaud you for starting this thread. Everyone knows here in the forum how contageous the virus of being an Itachitard can be. Following your easy, simple steps can be just the cure needed by these fanboys/fangirls... Now, only if we can find a pill that would wipe out all their memory of Itachi (one can only hope) ;)

20. Last of the Uchihas Get your own girls, Jonas!

Funny, i was going to say the Naruto/Jiraita/Yondaime fanboism.

So here is the program for those losers to be rehabilitated in only 12 easy steps.

21. Rangamaru Obito Killed The Uchiha Clan

I think almost everyone likes Itachi in some form or another. It's just rather annoying when someone starts their own thread about whether another ninja could possibly be stronger, because then fanboys come in and insult you because you have a different opinion. All fanboyism is annoying because so far, I don't think we have enough proof to make any of the assumptions we've been making about the characters. I mean if this were DBZ and the chracters had a tournament every year or something, then we could assume, but it's not; and I am very pleased with that fact. If we knew who'd win every fight then the series would become dull.

22. Marsala The Ice-Cream Man Cometh

Is Itachi fanboyism really such a problem? Obviously there are those who worship him too much (you know who you are), but when a character
    Spoiler: 258 Spoilers
    beats down Kakashi, Sakura and Chiyo off-panel at probably less than half strength, without his trump card,
    believing said character to be the strongest living ninja and a contender for strongest ever isn't a terrible stretch. Itachi won't necessarily win against any other powerful ninja, but he won't definitely lose, either.

23. Rangamaru Obito Killed The Uchiha Clan

My feelings on that is such that manga's are really troublesome. Because they only give you bits and pieces at a time, you :blink never know how things will end up.

24. martryn Dick in hand

The funny thing, I have been swamped with neg rep for this thread but most Itahitards have such low rep altering power that my rep actually went up. Ha ha ha ha.

Liking Itachi is not a crime. Not realizing that there is more to Naruto than Itachi is. So is having a generic Itachi avatar. Those things are really starting to piss me off.

25. Marsala The Ice-Cream Man Cometh

Yeah, I'm not sure what was going on there either, but I am somewhat annoyed that most people have assumed,
    Spoiler: Yeah, more 258 spoilers
    "That had to be genjutsu, no way can Itachi be that strong, the whole thing is just an illusion." Of course, the 258 preview made everyone expect some sort of genjutsu, but it's the anti-Itachi fanboyism that is really encouraging that interpretation.

26. Rangamaru Obito Killed The Uchiha Clan

I do admit that Itachi can or could be the most powerful, I just don't think its likely, and neither would I insult anyone for believing so. :)

27. martryn Dick in hand

Spoiler: Recent manga events
    Hey, I'm not saying that Itachi isn't one of the strongest in Naruto. There is only one person alive I know could beat Itachi, and that is Jiraiya, but I think that Gai and Tsunade would more than likely win any encounter with him.

As for the recent manga, I have to assume that Itachi didn't wipe out the entire party for several reasons. You can find all my reasoning in the Itachi and Genjutsu thread. To sum it up, where are the bodies, why are there so many inconsistencies, and what would Naruto do if Kakashi, Sakura, and Chiyo were already out of commission?

28. Moritsune Eobard Thawne Moderator

Itachi is my second favorite char, but i know when he's beat. he will not lose easily to anyone, this is a fact. I am an Itachi fanboy, but i don't take it to the extreme that some ppl do.

29. deathbychocolate Member

hmm.. i agree that there are biased fanboys out there.. and i hate that too.. why can't they consider other's opinions.. especially from people who aren't fanboys and trying to reason stuff out with logic.. i believe this goes for every fanboy.. not only to itachi fanboys

30. martryn Dick in hand

Well, I think that all non-Itachi fanboys will agree that Itachi fanboys are the worst type of fanboys. No matter how well an argument is presented, they are unyielding in their views. They can't see reason or logic the way normal people can. They are blinded by their love for a character. And it sort of taints it for me.