1. img
    Come enter in the Dragon Ball Banner Contest!
    Deadline for entries: February 29th by 12:00pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Voting is live in the Valentines Event!
    Click here to cast your vote for your favorite couple!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. img
    Bounced e-Mails Issue

Some accounts cannot post in NF anymore due to an e-mail related issue!
    If you are among those members, please, check this thread for more information about how to proceed!
    Or create a support ticket by going here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Itachi + Kisame vs. Kyuubi

Discussion in 'Dub Battledome' started by QwertyoPIZ, Sep 22, 2008.

1. QwertyoPIZ

Kyuubi - 9 Tailed Fox (Not Naruto Cloaked Fox)
    Itachi - Akatsuki Member
    Kisame - Sharky!

Area : Open Field
    Skill Limit : All
    Death Match? : Yes

I believe the Kyuubi would win, since the fourth hokage had to sacrifice himself just to take out the Kyuubi and still didn't 'kill it'. He only suppressed its powers into another body.

Tags:
  2. myogenix

3. Uffie

4. Euraj

At this point, I don't see how you beat the Nine-Tails without a Sealing Technique. :gin

5. Romanticide

6. Kagawa

7. inuwarabasho

Eh, have to go with the Kyuubi on this one. We're not even entierly sure what he's capable of when he isn't sealed by a hokage level jutsu. It's possible itachi's techiques simply wouldn't effect him the same way. There must have been a few uchiha that were at an advanced level when the kyuubi was about (not at itachi's level of course but certainly enough ot use the sharingan for mental abilities) and they should have at least made enough of a dent to allow a hoarde of other ninjas to clean up the mess while the kyuubi was eye-twitching in genjutsu.

8. moonlitinuyasha1985

yeah,i see kyuubis beastliness taking the win here.:argh

10. Federer

Well, I'm reading the manga. Itachi solos.

11. Shinsengumi

Kyuubi's exaggerated feats crush Itachi & Kisame.

12. 6pathsofpein

Itachi would win, because with his genjutsu (mangekyo) he would trap Naruto and kyuubi in his own mind, and torture them for 72 hours, and then Kisame would pick up the quivering mass of flesh that had become of Naruto and that would be that.

13. xKisame

If you read the description clearly, this isnt vs naruto at all. Its vs the unsealed demon kyuubi

14. Hentai

In fighting matters: Kyuubi > these two by far

MS doesnt work like that dude, not on Kyuubi and not on a Jinjuuriki.

15. Federer

Nope, it won't. Read manga, and you will see that Itachi solos Kyuubi without any effort. :blinditachi

16. ZigZag

I would think that Kyuubi would win, he's a demon.. :oh

17. Kairi

Prolly Kyuubz. Demon > Human..

18. Kentobu

I'm thinking Kisame... The Samehada absorbs Chakra, and that's really all that the fox is made off...... Kisame solos...

19. cs uchiha

listen to sabakyu itachi solos but he goes completely blind for it though

20. Narutoclone

Hmm...if the Fox's free, they'll die. Kisame's Samehada may eat chakra, but the Fox has infinite. Itachi could have held his own in his prime, but eventually he'd die at Kyuubi's hand even with MS and Susano'o.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2008
  21. PaperMoon

It'd be an epic fight, I see a huge struggle, maybe the Kyuubi might win, but it won't be an easy contest considering its Itachi and Kisame, the Kyuubi's up against. Although considering the kyuubi gave even the fourth hokage a hard time, then the demon fox may end up the victor.

22. Kentobu

As for the infinite chakra it still may take time to replenish. So while Kisame proceeds to weaken it if need be Itachi could somehow finish it?

As for the 4th Hokage having trouble, he still technically beat it...

23. Narutoclone

The Shinigami beat him, not the Fourth. Big difference.

24. Barndog

These three people are all correct!!! Its obvious if u read the manga Itachi is as strong as all the s-class ninja if he isnt above them allready. Schooled Orochimaru twice , and the second time he has the most Legendary sword above orochimarus; however i think oro will live on through kabuto because they had a fall back plan. Itachi if i count correctly caught 5 or 7 kyyubis by himself for akatsuki, Each time or at least once i read him saying to kisame that kisame had no idea what itachi had to go through to get that jinchuriki stablized to be taken . As u know taking on any kyubbi or jinchuriki isnt a easy task, I mean read the latest manga and look at the eightails hes no pushover, The 4th beat it no matter what anyone says at all because its not just the shinigami that did it but the 4th created the technique probably based on facts and rumors of how the other villages caught theirs, i believe konoha was one of the last to catch theirs. Look main point of this is with kisame practically being his own jinchuriki as far as his chakra reserves Itachi will attack the opponent from a far distance after using genjutsu bunshin clones to attack it or he can use Akatsukis signature technique and take over peoples minds use them as 30% of his real chakra and attack from far using reserves to weaken or potentially land direct attacks or Amaterasu or Tsykyomi to easily overpower the beast. Dont forget about light and dark manipulation along with nature manip and chakra type light and dark = genjutsu. Either way Kisame could use that sig move also and especially if a "beast" form is thrashing around its sadly just how orochimaru described the kaguya clan the beast wouldnt suspect a two man team consisting of a former anbu assassin clan member top grades, top in clan next to madara, has most uchiha techniques if not all and all those s-class techniques to boot, a genjutsu sword that seals whatever it cuts inside the sword for eternity, two eye techniques, if the beast was in regular form and that jinchuriki isnt suspecting anything Itachi might just solo him easily...hes a former still is freaking Jinchuriki catching machine (assassin) from konoha no other uchihas during his reign could match not even his seniors , he got his eye technique from killing the most gifted uchiha in the village next to him then trained with madara? c'mon then ur adding kisame, with a sword that cuts chakra one swipe took naruto in his first cloak form (no orange tails yet) I dunno i think that no matter what Itachi might solo firstly and secondly adding kisame = domination from my standpoint and ive read the manga and watch the episodes. (read the manga ) And my final words are that if anything goes wrong in the battle and say Itachi could not capture it with his best techniques, he could just use his sword and (seal) just like the 4th did ... the beast in his sword which i have no idea would kill the kyubi but im sure it would. Not only that but the kyubi apparently thinks he could dominate sasuke if sas killed naru but as for madara pein or itachi i think pein would win at his own costs i have no idea of his other techs / Itachi ive explained might be able to control it with just his eyes. And Madara if u read the manga folks either (summoned) the Kyubi... or (found) where it was residing and sealed it (1st) and set it loose on konoha. And on the 1st Hokage who most likely held it down with his wood element jutsu, then beat madara , then madara lived through it the 1st died then when the 4t wasmade hokage he released it on konoha and the 4th beat it. Its like the beast is a fool who would be marching to his death against an organized military, well in this case it might not be a military unless they use kisames and itachis clones to attack first along with the signature technique of akatsuki but it would be the same principle i assure you Itachi leads that team with kisame and what Itachi says goes , Itachi plans things out perfectly in battle, even when hes outmatched at the time or if theres a flaw in their mission somehow he definately knows how to get out unscathed for the most part. =Later

25. Kentobu

But the fourth summoned the Shinigami. Big difference...

I still say Kisame just takes one swipe and it's over. Itachi may step in due to boredom...

26. Narutoclone

It was stated in the DB's that Samehada uses Kisame's chakra to absorb chakra. Now I'm aware that he's great chakra reserves even in Akatsuki, but that's still insignificant next to the Fox's.

The Fourth died using the Shiki Fuuin, the Fox didn't. OK, I know he sealed the Kyuubi for a reason (I think he knew about Madara), but still couldn't kill him.

27. TatsuBon

i hate those two things :notrust

28. Matto

29. SasukeUchiha05

Umm Kyuubi is one of the tailed beasts and by one i mean the strongest so enough said

30. Kaito Sageko

The official Akatsuki "hobby" is capturing tailed beasts... It is the strongest one though... A close one...