1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

6. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

Itachi, Ksame or Al involment

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by fe10, Jun 1, 2007.

1. fe10 Galant Jiraiya

There are way too many shinobi for deidera and tobi. Team sasuke is very close to team naruto, I think itachi and kisame may appear to handle all those konoha ninjas and his brother team. Either that or deidera and tobi are gonners. And I don't think it's time for tobi to die. So I think Itachi and Kisame may appear or the akasuki leader. Or tobi is mega strong and beat the crap out of sasuke but don't kill him, since they are or were from the sharingan clan. This is just theory.

Tags:
  2. Mek Blaze Colossal

Theories belong in the theories section. I don't think Itachi and Kisame will be getting involved just yet.

3. fe10 Galant Jiraiya

The dogs will hear the explosion, all team naruto and team sasuke will rush, and team naruto is gonna turn against the akasuki. So, two akasukit against a whole lot of quality ninjas.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2007
  4. fe10 Galant Jiraiya

So I'm the only one who think itachi, kisame or the al is gonna show. It's just deidera and toby against sasuke team and naruto team or even kabuto.

5. Spencer_Gator Pain is a god.

I think Deidara will die, Tobi turns out to be extrememly strong, and then Itachi and Kisame might show or hell maybe Zetsu, but I doubt leader comes out just yet..

6. fe10 Galant Jiraiya

Sasuke group, Naruto, Kakashi, Sai, Yamato this guys alone can handle an Akasukit, and it's just deidera and tobi. Dedeira is a gonner, tobi may run or be uber strong, or itachi, kisame, zetsu or al appear. Or blue hair akasuki.

7. Godammit Well-Known Member

I think Zetsu since the AL is far away like on that big unknown location

8. Yakushi Kabuto Socks Activate! Shape of a

Eh, can't see AL involved in a fight already, I see him making an appearence towards the end of the Itachi fight potentially though.

9. fe10 Galant Jiraiya

Can't see itachi dead yet, since oro and sasuke said they weren't ready for itachi. But I see sasuke getting own, either by tobi or another ninja.