1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Itachi+Oro vs Sandaime Prime and Kakashi

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by heavy_rasengan, Nov 15, 2005.

ITACHI+ORO OR SANDAIME PRIME AND KAKASHI

1. Itachi and Oro will own theM

13 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. I give it to Sandaime and Kakashi

13 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. itll Be draw YO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. How da fcuck should I know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. heavy_rasengan Active Member

WHat do u think?

Ill inform u on my toughts soon...

Tags:
  2. Aman <font color='#0000A0'>Really?</font>

Hmm... I'd say Sandaime and Kakashi. Sandaime may be able to take Oro AND Itachi, if not, Sandaime can take his time to kill Oro and then help Kakashi kill Itachi.

3. heavy_rasengan Active Member

I think of it differently, I think of it as Sandaim fighting Oro and struggling a bit while Itachi pwns da liiving shit out of Kakashi, Once kakashi is done, Oro can set sandaime up for an Ameratsu or MS IF Itachi doesnt already use it on Kakashi because then he wont have alot of chackra left

but i doubt itachi will need to resort to that against Kakashi. But anyways Itachi and Oro can take Sandaime Without Itachi resorting to Ms or Ameratsu but i am saying this like those moves are Itachis only powerful move and i dont mean that. Those are the only powerful moves weve seen so far and im sure he has alot more.

Itachi can take out Kakashi easily because hes alot faster, stronger, experienced and his hand seals are amazingly fast. I give this to itachi and oro.

4. Nice Gai Black Kamina

Itachi and Orochimaru - Due to the fact that the Hokage didnt seem to have anything to counter the Edo Tensei. Itachi is biggest threat. Will the 3rd be able to tell the difference between Itachi and an exploding bunshin. Itachi could just copy his move and they can summon the 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Then it will be a 5 on 2 match. Even if Itachi doesnt it will be a 4 on 2 match.

Kakashi and Sandaime - We saw how impressive the 3rd was when he was old, when he was young he had to be awesome. They even said he was the strongest of all Kages. The 3rd should be able to take Itachi no doubt about it. As being the Villages leader he should know enough about the Sharingan. Kakashi can probably send Orochimaru to another Dimension he probably wont expect it. Kakashi has a an advantage here he has the 3rd being able to coach him through the fight.

If they allow Orochimaru to do Edo Tensei and Orochimaru and Itachi both fight with the Hokages vs Kakashi and the 3rd then I give the win to them.

No Edo Tensei then I give it to Kakashi and Sarutobi.

5. RummY It is all fun and games...

Heh - if Orochimaru cannot use Edo Tensei then Kakashi cannot use Sharingan :p

Anyways, Oro+Itachi win and after the fight, when Itachi is tired, Orochimaru takes his body ! Orochimaru becomes the Ultimate Being.

6. Freakness Cry, Benihime !

Eh . Sandaime Prime would take both of them alone . But if you throw in Kakashi, Kakashi + Sandaime win kinda easily . Now that Kakashi has gotten real stronger, I'm quite sure he can give a match to Itachi, While Sandaime prime rapes Oro pretty fast, and then goes to help Kakashi finish Itachi .

7. Reznor Well-Known Member Administrator

I think that Sandaime Prime is the strongest here and Kakashi is the weakest (sadly ;_;).

Anyway, both teams need to be careful about what technique they use. Everyone here is a jutsu monger so that just slows the battle.

I also assume that everyone knows Kage Bushin, which means that anything requiring a distracted opponent probably won't happen, as a Kage Bushin could always be around to stop whatever. It also means that which opponent is which can easily be confused.

Itachi can see through them better than Kakashi though, and Orochimaru has better uncopiable jutsu, IMO then Sandaime Prime.

Without Deathgod, Itachi and Oro win.

If the Death God is used, Sandaime can sacrifice himself to kill both (as he'd be willing to do, as seen by him willing to sacrifice to kill just Oro. Oro also said he could kill him with the D. God if Sarutobi was in his prime. He can probably get both with it, see as
    1. Kakashi can aid him in grabing
    2. He got 3 people when he did it in the series
    3. He's prime!

8. Grrblt Banned

Sandaime didn't know the Death God jutsu in his prime.

9. Keyser S?ze Formerly Midnight Joker

i'm going to have to say that they all die here, and it's a tie. that's probably the only way either side will kill the other.

10. heavy_rasengan Active Member

Kakashi is no where near da same level as itachi.
    Itachi is stronger,faster, His handseal Speed outclasses n e 1 and he is far more experienced. Itachi can pwn kakashi easily, no doubt about it, if u dont agree read da other 100 threads on kakashi vs Itachi.

11. heavy_rasengan Active Member

lol nice ,,.,.j

12. Devil King Sanji Blood Flow of Dawn.

Hmm. I'm going to place my monet on Itachi + Oro. Remember, the Sandaime didn't have the heart to kill Orochimaru.

Itachi > Orochimaru > Sandaime = The odds aren't good here.

Hmmm, the Kakashi part I don't know... which time Kakashi your talking about. =l

Wait... it'd probably be a draw or something.

13. TDM Toast

It's Sandaime Prime.

14. TheChoji Banned

I'm pretty sure the 3rd could take Oro easily. Itachi and Kakashi would be a close match in my opinion though....of course I'm wrong 65% of the time.

15. heavy_rasengan Active Member

Why would he be able to him easily? its not gonna be a 1 min match, Oro is a very powerful ninja.

This thread is not manga related, so Kakashi isnt as strong yet.. THis thread based on show.

16. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

I give this to Sandaime and Kakashi. Kakashi might be the weakest, but I doubt Itachi could beat him as fast as Sandaime prime would defeat Oro.....I could be wrong, but that's my guess. Especially since if anything, the fight may end up becoming a one on one between Sandaime and Itachi, thus Sandaime will defeat Itachi mostlikely *runs away from hoard of Itachi fans with pitch forks and torches*

17. heavy_rasengan Active Member

but sandaime will be weakened by oro. 4 sho
    lmao ---->*runs away from hoard of Itachi fans with pitch forks and torches*
    thats good.

18. Pride Swerve

Well if this is pretimeskip Kakashi, I say we give him information about the Mangekyou Sharingan. The fight would be stupid if you make it a repeat of the Mangekyou Sharingan vs. Three-tomoe Sharingan. So Kakashi would be able to fight using his Konoha's number one technician status. He'd be able to think up his Kage Bushin + Doton strategy. Gaurantees a chidori to land onto Itachi. But if we won't let Kakashi use that strategy, then I still think he'd be able to land some blows on Itachi.

So Kakashi should be able to weaken Itachi, like Orochimaru weakening Sandaime Prime.

19. heavy_rasengan Active Member

well thats what its gonna be no mangekyou 4 kakashi. Ye he will land "sum" blows but hell get his ass kiked. he doesnt hav a chance if u dont beleive this u should go check out da other hundred itachi vs kakashi threads

20. Dr.Hagi Member

Eh, its hard to say really. Both their encounters have been relatively low key. Itachi wamped Kakashi then Kakashi wamped Itachi. Both battles were probably the laziest wins form two of the "laziest" fighters in the show. Itachi the never moving moutain looking into your eyes. And Kakashi crawling up out of a hole like he was unfairly woke him up from a nap.

I'm not going to say that Kakashi is better than Itachi but they are of comparable levels of most of the important ninja fields. They seem to be very similar fighters, taking all that ninja trickery that I love so much to heart. Both are genius fighters, both have a respect for each other.

Thier first encounter was Kakashi going "omg Itachi is soo good look at this stuff he can do". Their second encounter was Itachi going "omg!! Kakashi you couldn't have how could you have done that".

Itachi isn't going to be owning Kakashi in any way.

21. hellraiser WeaponX

OK, go look at chapter 257 page 11 Kakashi clearly states that he needs Naruto to back him up to take on Itachi and says "Even though I am fighting, I cant totally take him by myself". So how is that the same level.

By the way in the second fight that wasnt Itachi, it was a 30% clone of Itachi. So it wasnt comparable to the first fight.

22. Dr.Hagi Member

Not same level, comparable level. As in, if Itachi does some taijutsu Kakashi can do a comprable taijutsu to keep up, Itachi does ninjutu Kakashi can do a comparable ninjutsu to keep up.

Heck its even in the quote you provided. "I can't TOTALLY take him by myself". Kakashi is of the level where he can go toe to toe in most respects in battle with Itachi. So yes I'd call that a comparable level.

Hah true but its not like Kakashi pushed himself to the limits in the fight anyway. He engaged Itachi in hand to hand, made a bushin and dug a hole. Heck a 30% Kakashi could have done that. :)

23. hellraiser WeaponX

Itachi is in the Akatsuki. All the members that we have seen so far in the Akatsuki can beat Zabuza. Kakashi had trouble beating Zabuza and barley did. Also Oro is afraid of Itachi and Kakashi is afraid of Oro so I think that says somthing. Another reason is that Itachi killed his entire clan at 13 Kakashi now couldnt of done that. Not even close.

24. Dr.Hagi Member

Ug, I should have checked who I was arguing with before I invested time in my post. These type of tier structure of who beats who is never a good argument to make on these boards. That type of infered evidence doesn't hold up well when explicate evidence is presented.

Kakashi is afraid of Oro and Oro is afriad of Itachi. You come to the conclusion ,through a manner of reasoning, that Kakashi should be afraid of Itachi as well. Great a fine conclusion given that set of logic. But....

We have a reason to believe that Kakashi isn't afraid of Itachi. Not only that but as stated clearly in the manga, Kakashi believes (with some help ) he can defeat Itachi. He certainly isn't afraid of Itachi. So in the end, you're inference vs stated events in the maga, you're conclusion doesn't hold up to well.

Same goes for your thought that Kakashi isn't capable of killing off the entire Uchiha clan. Its really nothing more than your opinion derived from nothing more than Itachi hype.

They are of similar levels.

25. geminis Active Member

If this battle is sarutobi prime, then i say Itachi/oro can tie at best. If its old sarutobi, i say oro crawls away with both arms severed and Itachi left a LONG time ago analyzing sarutobi and coming to the conclusion that this fight would be too meaningless and dangerous for him.

Now, throw kisame in their and we have ourselves a losing saru/kak.

26. dangerousity Member

If were talking post timeskip, 3rd will beat Oro and Itachi will beat Kakashi at about the same level of toughness each. Itachi wont be in too close of a battle with Kakashi too much though he probably will have to go all out, same with 3rd vs oro. Both Kakashi and Oro seems to be weaker versions of their opponent. It'll come down to 3rd vs Itachi. 3rd is a jutsu user so this maybe a bad matchup for him, providing Itachi dont have a summon, 3rd has Enma so an advantage there. 3rd/Kaka wins unless Oro is able to pull out edo tensei.

27. hellraiser WeaponX

Yes Kakashi believes that he can do it with back up, but that dosent mean he can. Just becuase you are willing to stand up against somone doesnt mean you are not afraid of them.

What are you talking about, it is almost fact that Kakashi couldnt take down the entire Uchiha clan. He doesnt have close to enough stamina to do it. And that is not my opinion that is his stats he just couldnt last.

28. Dr.Hagi Member

Again, we're just to believe that Kakashi was secretly shaking in his boots when he was going up against Itachi the second time? Why? There is nothing in that scene, out right expressed or otherwise, or in the set up of the entire series that give credence to your who is afaid of whom argument.

What is it exactly that tipped you off to Kakashi's secret fear? His cool and calm composure? His expressionless face? His apparent understanding at the situation at hand? What?

29. heavy_rasengan Active Member

I think hes implying that Itachi wouldnt be someone kakashi would want to fight but he has to.

30. hellraiser WeaponX

Thank you, thats what I meant.