1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

Itachi?s plan!!!

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Itachi133ui, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Itachi133ui PEIN TARD

Well... i think that Itachi went to akatsuki after his last mission in Ambu, but what i think is that the AL killed Shisui as a mission from akatsuki to force Itachi to join them, and that explain`s Itachi`s behaveir, the way he got MS, and why he was so angry with his clan, becouse they didn`t belive to him. But even so he didn`t join akatsuki. So the AL kills the uchiha clan.
    And when Itachi came home from is mission he sees dead all of them , but in that moment, he sees his brother (Sasuke) comming home from scholl, so he thinks that if Sasuke sees the massacre, he will cry, and day, after day become weaker. But he cares about Sasuke, so he thinks that the best way to encorage Sasuke is pretend to kill his entiere clan, So Sasuke come home and sees Itachi with some blood on his face, but the blood was becouse of his misson. After that Itachi join akatsuki to protect Sasuke and to stay closer of the AL, to kill him, becouse of the asassination of Shisui and the massacre of his Clan.
    Well I change my theory. what you guys think now?

Tags:
  2. Godammit Well-Known Member

Didnt someone already posted this

3. Itachi133ui PEIN TARD

It was i...but i have change it