1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Itachi Uchiha vs Ban Mido

Discussion in 'Manga/Anime Battledome' started by Giovanni Rild, Oct 16, 2006.

1. Giovanni Rild

vs

Fight takes place in Konoha. They both know of their eye-based abilites.

Last one standing!!

Who wins?

Tags:
  2. Nice Gai

Thats one hell of a fight. Maybe Ameratsu could give Itachi an Edge. I am going with Itachi cause of justus.

3. CM Pope

One-finger Genjutsu for the win.

Itachi doesn't automatically have to use Mangekyou Sharingan on him to win this one, he has other Jutsu besides that. And if Ban is hit by a Tsukiyumi he's buggered.

4. Giovanni Rild

Ban could just rip him to pieces before he knows what happened

5. mustang

In terms of physical abilities Ban is better, but Itachi's jutsus will be too much for even Ban to handle, and I don't see the jagan being all that useful in this fight.

6. Toffeeman

Im pretty sure this was done before, and the general concensus went in Ban's favor.

GetBackers dudes in action.

7. Vodrake

I wonder how the Jagan and MS compare to each other. The Evil Eye was able to break through Makubex's perfect virtual reality, a system that if you weren't 100% certain that what you were seeing wasn't real could really hurt and kill you. Physically Ban is much stronger than Itachi, and throw in Asclepius or even Dominator powers (I'm only up to Vol 15 of GB so I don't know much about that though >_<) and this may well be overkill, but if Tsukiyomi is an even more powerful illusion that perfect VR, then Itachi may stand a small chance.

8. jplaya2023

Itachi's eye jutso's are second to none and can get him in illusionary by just waving his finger. Itachi wins

9. Giovanni Rild

Wrong. Ban rips him to pieces.:haha :haha :nuts

10. OniTasku

Ban has this won if it were just physical strenght, and nothing else. While Itachi may have genjutsu, Ban has the Jagan, which easily rivals that. Although I think Itachi has an edge, due to his ability to use jutsu.

It's just a matter of Ban being able to sustain/dodge the attacks and land a few nicely placed hits on Itachi. In all honestly, I think Ban has a probable chance of victory.

11. Khamzul

Sorry for going offtopic here; but does anyone have a link to where I can download the GetBackers manga? Prefferably many volumes in one torrent or zip.

Regarding the fight itself, from what I have picked up around here abour Ban, he should be able to kill Itachi in one "Snakebite"(where his hand turns into a snakes head or something,) right?

I think that's about the only input I can give, since I can't compare speed and other abilities of Mido to Narutoverse.

12. Toffeeman

"Snake Bite" basically turns Ban's hands into vices (not literally though lol), with a crushing power of over 200kg. He uses it to pummel his opponent or straight-out crush their skull.

13. Khamzul

^Thanks for info. So a "Snake bite" should fairly easily crush Itachi's skull, if he would be able to get a grip of him. Evil Eye nullifies Genjutsu and Sharingan nullifies Evil eye?