1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

itachi vs gaara+kimimaro

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Uchiha-Itachi89, Jan 19, 2005.

1. Uchiha-Itachi89 Member

what do you think itachi vs both gaara and kimimaro, personally i think he win.
    i know you guys are like omg itachi is stronger than oro and he asking gaara and kimi but gaara became lot stronger as we saw it and kimimaro got a terrifying bloodline. share your thought

Tags:
  2. Rurouni Mushishi

Itachi + Gaara > Kimimaro, in my opinion.

3. Shishou Under this eyepatch is an eye!

Itachi is several levels higher than them. They wouldn't stand a chance.

Nearly Instant jutsu, extremely fast, and Mange Sharingan... Not much they could do.

You need a Mange Sharingan to face Itachi, and since they don't have it, there isn't much they can do.

4. Silent Reality Nothing

Yeah Itachi would beat them with out a scratch on his body.

5. Blue Well-Known Member Supporting Staff Retired Staff

I am like, the anti-Itachi fangirl, but we're talking an Uber-Jounin versus a genin and a high Chuunin here.
    Come on now.
    Especially since both Gaara and Kimi only have physical defenses.

6. IronFist Alchemist 360 BOOTY CLAP!

Plus Kakashi,Asuma and Kurenai coudn't even touch Itachi,soo umm...

yah,Kimi+Gaara lose.

7. B0NER Banned

only one possible way has been shown to defeat itachi...and the guy with the potential doesn't even HAVE the ability yet.

bye bye Gaara/Kimi, we'll miss you!

8. Blue Well-Known Member Supporting Staff Retired Staff

If you're referring to Sasuke and his Sharingan, I disagree. Itachi wasn't about to pick a fight with Jiraiya, even with Kisame backing him up, so obviously there's a way around the Mangekyou besides another Sharingan.

9. B0NER Banned

oh, do you mean sending a few jounin to soften your opponent chackra and stamina-wise before your "one on one" match?

10. Molidir Sharingan user

well, we havn't seen how much the mangekyou sharinghan drains him, and if its a lot, then he just used tsukojomi(whatever) twice, maybe worn out a bit on that one and so on know that jiraya was strong so he wouldn't push the line further.. if he was rested and in ok shape, even jiraya would get his as munched and crunched,,

back to the point,,, ownage by itachi at thoose to poor guys...

11. Blue Well-Known Member Supporting Staff Retired Staff

No, I mean being a Sannin or a Kage and walking up to him and smashing his face in. Itachi is overrated just because Orochi is afraid of him. Probably has something to do with their mutual Akatsuki involvement.

Right, back to the topic. I shouldn't be waging war off-topic. Go ahead and get the last word in, if you want.

12. Chas3265 Kazekage

Well I haven't seen Kimimaro fight yet and I know Gaara owns anything. It would be one hell of a fight but I can't imagine anything that Itachi could throw at them could defeat Shukaku.

13. Rurouni Mushishi

Oh, oops, I misread the topic ^^; I thought it was Itachi and Gaara vs Kimi..

Itachi> Kimimaro + Gaara

All better :amuse

14. B0NER Banned

yeah itachi may be overrated but i don't think even the best in the Naruto-verse could take him without giving thier lives or limbs as a down payment. not because he has shown anything too powerful to counter(although the mange alone is a godlike jutsu) but simply because he is Sasuke's prey and possibly final fight. Itachi aint a chump that can be so easily defeated by an alchoholic pervert and his froggy jutsu. Sasuke will certainly have to surpass Orochimaru just to hang in the same league as him. THAT alone says a lot...

Gaara and Kimimaro are toast, i see no way around it...not that Itachi is even the type to pick a needless fight.

15. IronFist Alchemist 360 BOOTY CLAP!

What makes you think Itachi would give him the chance to release Shukaku?

Last edited: Jan 19, 2005
  16. Uchiha-Itachi89 Member

hey itachi attaques would be bloque by the sand armor (like kunais and stuff) the sand wouldnt stand cuz its too slow, and shukak would be owned by him. you guys are thinking 1on1 and than kimimaro come i mean in team. for example gaara sourround him with a danse while kimimaro use a danse ( he will just move at a extreme speed and knockout kimimaro .. ) but ya i'd wanted to see more fights with itachi cuz i personally think we are underestimating his true strenght i'm still persuad the only one strong enough to beat him ( not in akatsuki) is the 4th... because both goth insane jutsus and high speed attaques

17. Kurau L = Love

Itachi wouldnt even have to flinch to pwn em.. Kimi is in no way strong as itachi, and gaara isnt neither considering hes almost as strong as naruto.. and Naruto is way outta his league against itachi still.

18. stormrunner Wants a Custom Title

Doubt it. even if Itachi can learn every jutsu that gaara uses (since he doesnt use any bloodline) he still got the shukaku inside him to cover him with so much sand that itachi would never get to gaara if he was hidden within the belly of shukaku. And if he tries it then he will get a nasty surprise like gamabunta got when he cut shukakus hand of. It was heavy, and heavy = hard. As for Kiimaro, i think he could take him out even with the "boneline". We have seen the black flame thing that Itachi uses and that rescued him from a firefrogs belly and no one had ever escaped that. And we all saw its destructiveness

19. Uchiha-Itachi89 Member

shukaku is not a demon he would get ripped, pretty quikly even if he come out

20. Blue Well-Known Member Supporting Staff Retired Staff

Feh. Even if Gaara did somehow bust out his megashukaku, Itachi would just chill until it went away, and then paste Gaara.

By the way, Sand shield+Amaterasu=stained glass.

21. IronFist Alchemist 360 BOOTY CLAP!

lol,that seems to be a popular quote 'round here...and I agree!! :wink

22. Kamendex Retired from Forum

ummm. Uchiha-Itachi89 or whatever your name is?

Do you have any idea about anything that comes out of your mouth

Shukaku is a demon, hes a youma, and elite demon up there with kyuubi...

23. Blue Well-Known Member Supporting Staff Retired Staff

It's popular because apparently it's popular to compare Itachi to Gaara based only on Gaara's inherent "coolness"

24. Nono chocobo turned moogle

Shukaku IS a demon. In a few of the data books Shukaku was referred to as a 'Youri'. (the book is in Japanese of course, i think one of them is the official anime book vol2) . the kanji 'Youri' = 'Youma' + 'tanuki' meaning a demon racoon dog. ppl who are familiar with japanese folklore would know that both the fox and the tanuki (japanese racoon dog) are legendary creatures. Shukaku is a domon taking the form of a priest. which is not unusual since strong demons are able to take the shape of men. (think Inuyasha)

25. Code Zoamelgustar

Well if Kimamaro can distract Itachi long enough for Gaara to fully transform. Then Shukaku would eat Itachi...

26. Seymourbuts Look at him go

>.> Shukaku is a demon... But does it matter? Itachi wouldnt even let him summon it
    "wana sleep?" Gaara: Nods *slap* (repeats again)

Itachi is way beyond their league, his speed is so quick that he snatched Sasuke's hand at the last moment without even worrying it will hit.. assuming his speed would be much faster if he was serious.

Gaara's and Kimimaro's attack would have no affect, Itachi will escape all of it even if it is area attack. And that black flame will definitely turn them into barbeque appetizers.

27. Nono chocobo turned moogle

well maybe not here if Itachi kills him bf he goes shukaku. but the reason i pointed it out is that there seem to be alot of ppl (not just in this thread) who think that Shukaku is just the spirit of a priest and it's NOT true. The fact is, Shukaku is as much a domon as Kyuubi is. I don't mind it when somebody does not share my opinion on a subject, i just can't stand it when ppl keep getting the facts wrong.

that's why i made my previous post. had nothing to do with who would win who would lose.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2005
  28. Arcanis Sticky Fingers

wow! looks like i'm the only one that thought "itachi would get pwned!" as soon as a saw the thread title <_<

well i still do ^^u

29. Gooba Join us

The 4th was able to beat the Kyuubi at the cost of his own life. Itachi is of a similar level as the 4th. Skukaku is a low weaker than Kyuubi because of Gaara, hence why Naruto could defeat him.

Itachi would just send each of them through 72 hours of pain, then stab them in the face. Total fight time: less than measurable

30. HimuraBattousai Hitokiri

We have not seen Shukaku go full power.
    We do not know if Itachi is of a similar level as the 4th.

Skepticism for some arguments aside, Itachi still takes this fight by a long shot. He is still on an incomparable level.

My prediction on what would happen:
    Amaterasu burns through Kimimaro's steel defense with no difficulty.
    Itachi uses his perfect sharingan and speed to dodge and simply slit Gaara with a kunai, nothing fancy, before any transformation occurs.

Estimated length of fight: 20 seconds or so.

Shukaku would definitely be a problem. But Gaara =/= Shukaku. It takes time to bring him out, time Kimimaro and Gaara definitely won't have.