1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

itachi vs hyuuga

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by gothlink666, Nov 25, 2004.

1. gothlink666

itachi all out vs neji,hinata, and hinata's dad

Tags:
  2. Shay

Versus ALL of them?

Itachi would get worked. He admittedly can't handle Jiraiya, Orochimaru, or Gai. Against the Hyuugas, Itachi would get smoked, since together, their arguably stronger than Gai.

3. Gandhi

Unprovable assertion based on one slim piece of evidence; that Itachi cant handle' Jiraiya because Itachi said he was strong. Itachi didnt /want/ to fight Jiraiya because it wasnt what he was there to do. He didnt fight Jiraiya. Therefore you cannot KNOW that he "cant handle Jiraiya".

Unprovable assertion based on another slim piece of evidence; that Itachi cant 'handle' Orochimaru because... Orochimaru is strong. They've never clashed to our knowledge. You can't know that Itachi "can't handle Orochimaru". Orochimaru has, however, acknowledged Itachi's strength.

Unprovable assertion based on yet another slim piece of evidence; that Itachi cant "handle" Gai because Itachi told Kisame not to underestimate Him. Buh? That wont stand up in court.

Note that I am not asserting that Itachi can handle any or all of these characters. I just wish people'd stop making these crazy statements. It's so tedious.

4. Nyarlathotep

No Hanabi or Hizashi?

Hanabi IS stronger than Hinata you know...

5. Shay

If Itachi could so easily destroy Orochimaru, Itachi wouldn't need all of Akatsuki to take him on.

And despite all the fancy words, you never really said who would win the fight...

Itachi would get smoked.

6. Gandhi

Akatsuki's primary concern is not the destruction of Orochimaru. Their purpose is to "obtain the Kyuubi and everything else".

Eh? Which fancy words were fancy? :confused:

I didnt say who would win because I dont know. In the highly unlikely event that Itachi paid a house call to the Hyuugas, I think he'd probably be doing it for a reason and have a plan.

Itachi killed the entire Uchiha clan. They were stronger than the Hyuugas at the time. You're suggesting that he couldn't take one adult, one above average child and one bellow average child from that clan?

That's as maybe.

7. Jyuuken

when was uchiha stronger than hyuuga? never was it mentioned nor indicated...!

well i do think that the 3 of them, neji, hiashi and hinata will not make a difference as compared to just hiashi alone... neji and hinata will just be extra for this comparison...

and i do think that itachi is stronger than hiashi... but in a fight, u will never know wats the outcome, even a genin will have a chance to defeat a jounin, if circumstances allow...

8. Gandhi

Yeah, it is. It's why they were the 'police' of Konoha. It's been suggested that they were the dominant clan. Although Hiashi says that the Hyuuga are "strongest in the leaf", he clearly means now... that there's no contest from the Uchiha.

9. OroKage

Hyuugas no doubt. A punk like Itachi can't take on Konoha's oldest noble clan. :)

10. RaitoRyuukashin

yes i agree, It was stated Uchihas were the strongest in Sasuke flashback. And itachi slaughtered them..... How would those 3 ppl handle him?

11. Gekkou

At the time would be the keyphrase there.... for all we know Hiashi as well as the Hyuuga have gotten a hell of a lot stronger since Itachi's slaughtering of the Uchiha. (For example, when the sound-nins invade Konoha, They show Hiashi in the middle of a HUGE crater... Woot) Also, it's mentioned in the manga, I can't remember where, that in theory the Byakugan is better than the Sharingan in a few aspects.

Also!! There are many others in the Hyuuga clan. It is not just limited to Hiashi, Neji, and Hinata..... There is Hanabi, and there are also the entire branch and main houses.

Though I have no idea how it will come about, I believe that Itachi would lose that battle. But he will not go down easily as well.

12. Gandhi

Hiashi is and was an adult at the time of the Uchiha massacre. Itachi was a child at the time. Who do you think has had more room for growth in the mean time? Are you suggesting that Hiashi is now strong enough to do what Itachi did and single-handedly wipe out the Uchiha clan (as was - the police of Konoha)? Fighting the elite Uchihas is somewhat different to a bunch of generic Sound chuunins.

Agreed, but this is about the overall strength of the characters rather than merely 'sharingan versus byakugan'.

The question isnt "could Itachi wipe out the entire Hyuuga clan" though, is it? It's 'could Itachi handle the Head of the clan, A talented child and an untalented child'.

Much as I like the Hyuugas, the available evidence suggests that Itachi is on another level entirely.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2004
  13. ahheng21

hyuggas will win. dun underestimate them and dun overrate itachi...

14. Code

They were the militiary police because the Uchiha founded it and it is located in the Uchiha village.

While the Hyuuga seems to be a noble clan that intrests the heads of many countries willing to start a war regarding them. You could say they are the military while the uchiha are the polic.

How do you know he means 'now'? And it was mentioned that even at the time Itachi was 10, the Uchiha clan was already running short. They seem to for some reason get killed a lot. Horrible luck I guess...

The Hyuuga will most definitely win. We only seen Hiashi a regular Jounin and sheltered at that Hyuuga. And he might even be the strongest Jounin we've seen so far. Just imagine tons of him fighting 1 person.

If it's only against the Hyuuga we've seen then Itachi would still lose. With a combo of Neji Hiashi and Hinabi they could probably take him down. ITachi won't be able to go within a huge amoutn of distance against HIashi due to his massive, crater causing, kaiten. And there's always the Hakke to pull off once they are within range.

15. Naruto_Heart

yet again another Itachi VS others blah blah blah fight...

its really getting tiring isnt it?

i do admit Itachi is damn strong...but seems that they are too many over glorifying him out there.

Against kakashi...kakashi's mistake was to allow itachi to pull out the mangkeyou sharingan...he practically allowed him to pull out the m.sharingan while standing there watching (but perhaps he couldnt foresee what was itachi doing :D)
    and they are people arguing that heck, itachi pulled out his m.sharingan so fast that no one would be able to react so basically he would pwned anyone including the hyuuga...but if you guys are free...
    please look back at the chapter where the clash between kakashi and itachi took place...before itachi pulled out m.sharingan...he closed his eyes...blah blah blah so much and finally open his eyes....and right...anyone of you please try getting out so much words from your mouth in under 3 seconds...or even 5.

Against Jiraiya, itachi apparently found jiraiya too hot to handle...he ran...but still some do not acknowledge the fact...saying he was down on chakra blah blah blah...if its so...Jiraiya used a jutsu that forced him to deplete his chakra to an extent where he couldnt even maintain sharingan.
    and another interesting question...Itachi down on chakra before the clash against Jiraiya? hmm...thats interesting because he had time to rest...and Itachi is a genius isnt it?
    would he try facing a strong opponent like the legendary shinobi Jiraiya without resting well?
    he already tried to avoid Jiraiya by luring him aside with the hot chick :D ...but his plan backfired when Jiraiya saw through the genjutsu...so being the genius he is...he ran when his plan failed...apparently he still does not have the confidence to take on Jiraiya yet.

ok after so much blahhhhingggg....back to main topic
    Itachi will win if he manage to fight at a distance...dont forget sharingan's main weakness is against Taijutsu...and Hyuuga technique is the ultimate Taijutsu technique...and furthermore its a bloodline limit jutsu...can't be copied.
    theres also the hakke 64 or 128 in hiashi sense which will practically stop your chakra flow if they are within range. Once its pulled off successfully...i cant see Itachi winning anymore.
    given the genius he is...i dont think itachi would risk using m.sharingan and try to use it on the hyuugas hes facing...theres a very low possibility that he would be able to catch all of them in just one jutsu...if yes...he wins
    but if he just manage to get one of them...and thus leaving his extremely vulnerable to attacks...he will lose as just one hit from hyuuga gentle fist is lethal.

16. Gandhi

That's still just inference, based the evidence that the Cloud leader tried to kidnap Hinata, though. Extrapolating the relationships between the clans from that is tenuous.

I know that he's talking now because of the tense. IS denotes the present moment. He's talking about now that Uchiha clan no longer exists.

Where was it mentioned that they were running short? Where was it mentioned that they get killed a lot? More inference, I suspect.

*deep breath*
    That was not the question.

Could be, could be. I'm still dubious though, for the afore mentioned reasons.

Also; Hanabi wasnt included in the proposed battle.

17. Ero-Jiraiya

Hyuuga would win itachi is relly strong but i think that haishi would kick his ass

18. Kagutsuchi

itachi tsukiyomi fini hisashi, beat the crap out of hinata and amaterasu neji in reverse order
    the end

19. Jyuuken

the uchiha is the police is because of its unique ability with the sharingan... and of course they were the founders of such a police force in the first place...

BUT the hyuuga is the trump card of konoha during wartime, which means that hyuuga's role is more towards military, rather than civil policing...

the cloud village has sent their head ninja to steal the secrets of byakugan, which means that they already knew of this bloodline through the battles between konoha and cloud, and at that point of time, the uchiha is still around... this goes to show to a certain extent that hyuuga is more active militarily than uchiha...

therefore ur argument on how uchiha is the strongest just because its the police force is greatly flawed...

20. Code

They won't go out of their way to put seals on for nothing. The Hyuuga is in fact a noble clan, don't see anything tenuous in that statement. But I do believe it may have been mentioned some time that they fight during the war or something like that... but it has been mentioned that they are the Leaf's trumpcard. The trumpcard is usually your best move you keep hidden unless necessary.

That doesn't mean the Uchiha were stronger when they were still alive which I was going against. The fact that it isn't only now.
    Where was it mentioned that they were running short? Where was it mentioned that they get killed a lot? More inference, I suspect.

If you had looked below that before responding...

I know she wasn't included just thought I'd say that. I didn't really use her in the argument I made. Hinata might make as good a distraction as Hanabi. Or rather sacrifice.

21. Saurus

look plz always comparing fights like... " who would win .. the dead Hokage vs the other dead hokage " its really annoying .. because WE DONT KNOW UNTIL IT HAPPENS and its only a matter of opinion..

:D :D
    *Of course the hyuuga guy would win*

22. Gandhi

This is absolutely true.

Rep++;

Doh.

Rep--;

:rolleyes:

heheh

23. JoninDias

Hmmm, an interesting fight. Hard to call.

Itachi is smart, but how would he get past Kaiten and Rokujuu Yonshou?

If even one of them acctualy managed to get him with Rokujuu Yonshou, it'd be over.

But, the Mangekyou Sharingan has Tsukiyomi, and if they don't know about it, it's over.

. . .why Hinata? She would be more baggage against Itachi than anything. . .

24. Code

Kind of going with the "we don't know till it happens" deal. We don't know how the mange sharingan's tsukiyomi would affect an Hyuuga. But note that he closes his eyes for a few seconds before he does the move.

25. naruto9007

The Hyuugas would win, but not too easily.

26. kaitenjyuuken

depends... if itachi vs Hyuuga Hinata, itachi wins, he doesn't need sharingan to beat hinata, i believe his taijutsu and other ninjutsus are enough to beat the cute hinata... provided that she doesn't know how to use kaiten

if neji and his uncle, itachi loses, sharingan and byakugan are closely related, there might be chances where tsukiyomi is useless against a white eye... plus with jyuuken, a sharingan user has little choices of taijutsu, there isn't any prove of itachi having a long range jutsu, then again, shuriken is useless against kaiten and sharingan is useless against the 100% hit ratio of 64 palms hakke...

conclusion, Itachi loses, Hyuuga wins

27. Baki

Don't forget that if Hiashi uses kaiten with Neji, Hinata, and Itachi around, they ALL get hit by it. Which means that unless the fights are 1v1 with people taking turns, Hiashi won't use his Kaiten. Unless he warns the others, which is silly because he warns itachi too. So, If you want Them to fight properly, the fight becomes Hiashi vs. Itachi.

Much of that fight depends on whether Tsukiyomi works on Byakugan.

Even if Tsukiyomi doesn't work, personally i think Itachi can beat Hiashi, being a genius and all.

28. Mifune-Dono

Itachi would take down Neji about as fast as he took down Sasuke, and Hinata even faster.

Then basically after about 2 seconds of fighting it would be Itachi vs. Hiashi, and Itachi definetly has the upper hand with his Mangekyou Sharingan.

Hiashi is strong, but he couldn't have taken Orochimaru. If Itachi is the same strength as Orochimaru then Itachi > Hiashi

29. Nidaime-Sama

Their is more members that just Hanabi, Hinata, Hyuuga Elder, Hisashi, Hizashi, and Neji. I hate to use this as a example, but anime showed the groups. But there is for sure more, because I highly doubt the oldest clan in leaf would only have 6 members and their not all unskilled because even the 3rd Hokage called them geniuses

Branch

Main

Also we don't know if Hizashi can't take Oro, one hit kills is pretty deadly, and their main style is tai so their fast but each member of the Hyuuga still has decent nin and gen. We just don't know the full extent of the Hyuuga

30. Last of the Uchihas

If Itachi killed the strongest and feared clan of all, the Hyuugas won't be a problem for him to kill them all. Itachi > Uchiha clan > Hyuuga clan.