1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Itachi vs. Mizu/Rai/Tsuchi/Kaze-kage

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Code, Jul 9, 2005.

Some random battle....

1. Itachi

19 vote(s)
    23.5%
  2. Kages

57 vote(s)
    70.4%
  3. God (Itachi is on the poll twice just because...)

5 vote(s)
    6.2%
  4. Draw

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Code Zoamelgustar

Can the unbeatable Itachi defeat Mist, Cloud, Stone, and Sand's(4th) village kage? (Who are said according to many people here here to only be equal to Chuunins or at best Special Jounins of the All-Mighty Leaf... tiny exaggeration of course)

Tags:
  2. Gizmoziz New Member

Itachi aint a god,so i go for the kages :/

3. unimatrixzer0 I was violated by Sasuke X(

The four Kage's. Unless you know, Itachi can get them to some how stand in a straight line and use Amaterasu on them, lol. If he uses either Tsukiyomi or Amaterasu it will be like Lee after using the Lotus, he'll be vulnerable to attack for a while as he would need a break to recover.

4. IronFist Alchemist 360 BOOTY CLAP!

*sucks teeth* Itachi may have to use more than 1 finger here...but in the end, Mangekyou > God, so the Kages are but mere gnats to the true almighty! :Itachi

5. Atsureki Sowing Discord

No, he's not. But that's just it; to me, it seems that Hokage is a complete and total different level then any of the other kages. For instance, Orochimaru exterminated the Kazekage, who appeared to be in his prime, with little or no difficulty; yet an OLD Hokage managed to not only disable Orochimaru, but bulldozed two fellow Hokages to get to him.

I doubt the resurrected Shodai and Nidaime were as powerful as when they were alive, but that's an accomplishment.

Spoiler: Timeskip
    Yes, Sandaime was the most powerful (ho)kage ever - but we can infer the strength of the other kages by the fact that Gaara was made Kazekage. Talk about lowered standards. This was the kid who, 3 years previously, was no match for either Kakashi or Gai, and lost to Naruto. All things being even, I doubt he could defeat Kakashi or Gai even post-skip.

Besides the Kazekage, the only other kage we have any sort of comparison whatsoever to is the Mizukage - who was attacked by Zabuza in a coup d'etat attempt. The fact that Zabuza is still alive tells us that the Mizukage, too, is not likely to be on the level of a Hokage.

Therefore: Is Itachi kage level? It sounds ridiculous, but yes, I think he is.

Is he HOkage level? Not for another 10 or 20 years. I doubt he'll live that long, tho, with a cursed-sealed little brother with an inferiority complex running around with Orochimaru's jutsus.

To bu succinct: Itachi >= Kages.

EDIT: Wait... all four of them at once??

You asshead, I wasted my time thinking this was a serious battle. :notrust

6. Code Zoamelgustar

Well... That post kind of proved one of the points I'm making.

Orochimaru didn't kill the kazekage easily. Why easily? For all we know he may have ganged up on him with 20 people. Or he might've stabbed him while disguised as a sand nin.
    Spoiler:

And the latest chapter also revealed that he had help from a former sand nin's subordinate.

So Gaara is kazekage means that kazekage's standards are low? Look at Gaara's amazing growth within a few months time. Over 3 years his growth was just as great. Kazekages suck? He could probablly take on quite a few Akatsuki members with his power.

Was it said that Zabuza(Who is on Kakashi's level) battled the Mizukage in his attempted coup? He may have been stopped by the gaurds only and forced to flee. Or the mizukage was somehow injured already and could still push Zabuza back.

Other villages aren't weak.

7. Insipidipity Ignostic Buddhist

Technically Orochimaru said with Kabuto and Kimimaro around that "they" couldnt be matched by the kazekage. Not just him. GO ITACHI! Master of the Kyubi! Able to take down 100 armies! Able to Defeat all the demons with a single glance! *waves flag*

8. shintebukuro Well-Known Member

Exactly.

People only assume that to try and downplay akatsuki.

Gaara was made kazekage specifically to show he was strong, not to show that kazekage had low standards...

9. vagnard Well-Known Member

This battle is stupid....1 kage level <<<< 4 kage level....

In my opinion Itachi could defeat any of them individually...but together...? come on

10. Seon Sero Master....

obviously the kages...I don't wanna get negitive repped for not stating a friggni reason if it's this obvious...

Edit: GREEAAAT I got negitive repped and they didn't state their name or why..how surprising...

look,the reason I say the Kages is because, Kage is a special name giving if your the ABSOLUTE best in the village,not every kage is like Gaara and is able to manipulate the friggin field around them(which is the actual reason why he is a kage in the first place) now your saying take all of those Kages vs Itachi?? who at the time couldn't beat the Kage from his OWN village? is insane...that's my reasoning so no more negitive reps.

but, I can see why you might say the Kage's vs Itachi since Orochimaru(who is weaker than Itachi) killed the Kazekage like it was nothing

Last edited: Jul 9, 2005
  11. kapsi Banned

Or he might've planted C4 on kage's back.

12. Last of the Uchihas Get your own girls, Jonas!

Itachi, but only individually.

It was said that Sandaime was still the strobgest of the current kages.

So Itachi > any kage individually.

13. kapsi Banned

Kage is a rank given for the best willing one in village. Do you say that Tsunade magically became better than Oro & Jiraiya because she is hokage now?

14. InnerGaara New Member

Itachi is storng but not that strong that he can beat 4 Kage's!
    I'm 100% sure that he even can beat 2 of them!

15. Code Zoamelgustar

And Itachi can beat Sandaime how?

16. Hef Night Work

With the recipe of fanboyism, bias, stubbornness and a little bit of bs. :hearts

In other words, no way. :)

17. Last of the Uchihas Get your own girls, Jonas!

look Code, we all know you despised the Uchiha and are always downgrading them next to nothing.

Sandaime clearly said that he stood no chance against Oro, and he know Oro better than anyone since he was his favorite student and wanted him to be his successor. Not only that but said that, not even knowing that Oro had a younger body and Edo tensei.

Oro clearly proved that he was beyond Sandaime's level that he didn't do anything but watch Sarutobi from the sideline while his dogs were fighting him.

Oro clearly said that Itachi's strength exceed his own, meaning that
    Itachi > Oro with all his jutsus, which include Manda, Kusanagi and edo tensei

18. Kuukaku Kuukaku = :D

and its more then 1 Kage so i doubt itachi can beat down all of them

19. Yakushi~Kabuto Banned

I'm looking forward to see the power of Raikage
    that's wrong sorry
    Orochimaru said he left Akatsuki because he couldn't get the body of Uchiha Itachi, because "someone" was much stronger than him.
    That "someone" can't be Itachi, absolutely impossible:
    according to the timeline Itachi was still 10-11 years old when Orochimaru left the organization, Itachi was special jounin level at best, he couldn't beat Orochimaru at this time, no way!! absolutely impossible!! Itachi much stronger than Orochimaru at 10 ? don't make me laugh please /period

Itachi joined Akatsuki at the age of 13 or more (likely during that mysterious S rank mission), so that "someone" who is much stronger than Orochimaru is probably a high member of Akatsuki who stopped Orochimaru from getting the body of Itachi.

20. Last of the Uchihas Get your own girls, Jonas!

lol, Dude read the manga, Oro clearly stated that Itachi was stronger than him, not because he couldn't get Itachi's body.

That someone is Itachi, not someone else.

Itachi > Oro

I can't freaking believe this.

[/quote]

lol, Dude read above, Itachi was already in akatsuki and Oro left because Itachi was/is stronger than him, not because of someone else.

21. Code Zoamelgustar

I never downgrade them non-jokingly. But I guess downgrading them is a matter of opinion. You may think they are all above hokage-level and I think otherwise and you'd say its downgrading.

Link removed
    Sure "stood no chance." He only said that there isn't someone who can stand up to him. And possibly not the 3rd (even at that old age he knew there was a chance to beat him.)

He didn't know about Edo Tensei?
    Link removed
    Wasnt too shocked... and he even knew immeditalely what he was doing.

Link removed
    It seems even Nidaime knew about the Edo Tensei.

Link removed
    So did the Anbu Captain.

The 3rd was shocked that he had a younger body. But the 3rd and Enma knew he had been researching it. So he could very well have factored that in the comment he made about "maybe" not being able to stand up to Orochimaru.
    Link removed

He proved that he was beyond Sandaime's level by not doing anything? His "dogs" can no longer be summoned also.

Why would he factor Edo Tensei? He can only summon once it seems, well we don't know about how he can unsummon them. But we do know that once they are sealed they can't be resummoned.

Link removed

(The 3rd coffin which may have contained the sealed 4th didn't work without the 3rd doing anything)

And one of Orochimaru's prime objective is to destroy Konoha. I'd think he would save it for that time.

22. Last of the Uchihas Get your own girls, Jonas!

Well, reading your post it give that kind of impression.

Only because he know Oro well, that was his only chance he could even have.

You took my comment out of context.

I said when Sarutobi stated that he stands no chance against Oro, He didn't knew that Oro had Edo Tensei and i younger body.

Read above

If he knew it, he would be shocked at all, that's where the difference lies.

So Sarutobi didn't factored that at all when he said that he couldn't stand up to Oro.

23. Code Zoamelgustar

Any basis for that?

First of all he never said that. He still thought he had a chance of beating him. And also he already knew about Edo Tensei, and should know Orochimaru should know about the jutsu as he said "I'll show you a jutsu even you don't know" when he used the shiki fuujin.

He knew that Orochimaru was aiming for the jutsu so he could still have factored it in. He was surprised that he took a body and the body was someone he did not recognize. That doesn't mean that the fact he might've completed it was not factored at all..

He can no longer summon the hokages.

Oro did more than break a sweat...

We don't know that.

?

Please explain.

Orochimaru didn't know about the jutsu at all. He did not know he was traped in the death god and following the trend why not it be the 4th? It's possible it was someone else of course.

24. Invisus 私はお前の愚兄である。

It's a jutsu, get over it.

If you want to say it doesn't count as real strength than we should say that the death god isn't really Sarutobi's strength since it's essentially an instant kill move where you summon one of the most powerful creatures- death.

Death > 2 Hokage's

Oh, looks like Sarutobi's a wimp too.

25. Code Zoamelgustar

Was that post directed towards me?

I never said anything about that not being factored in his strength.

The point is, Orochimaru can no longer summon the hokages.

26. Invisus 私はお前の愚兄である。

No not you, people in general. They seem to think that his strength is well below that of Sarutobi merely because he summoned two Hokages during the fight yet they choose to believe that it's different than summoning someone like Enma, or the Death summon when it's essentially the same.

As for the inability to summon Hokage's, I wonder about that. That coffin which may have been the 4th's was about to be summoned, which is why the Third stopped it, at least he believed it was neccesary to stop it.

Either the 4th somehow cheated the Death God or it's a plot hole on Kishimoto's part.

27. Code Zoamelgustar

Hmm kind of made a mistake. The way he said it seemed like it automatically stopped working. Though the last line indicates that he stopped the 3rd one. Though he was doing the seal throughout the entire process counting each coffin. Though I guess he only intended to stop the 3rd one. But either way.

Well it is stated by the Anbu Captain that the spirit is needed and Edo Tensei binds it into the vessel.

First he says that it will be stuck forever in eternity inside the Death God's stomach (He did it mainly because of the Edo Tensei so I'm assuming that the Edo Tensei can't summon it)
    Link removed

Then the 3rd says that the soul of his arms are completely destroyed.

So I can only guess by the 3rd's words that the 3rd one may not have worked if it was the 4th and that the souls are forever trapped.

Though the jutsus they used were not the same, the Death God should still have the 4th's souls.

28. Last of the Uchihas Get your own girls, Jonas!

The fact that he knew Oro's strength before he left, which gave him a chance because he wouldn't be fighting a complete unknown shinobi, but his own disciple which he taught everything he knew to be his successor.

That was his only basis for Sandaime to think that he has a small chance against Oro, and that little chance dissapeared once he discovered that Oro had a young body and Edo tensei at his disposa.

Nope read above.

WTF?

He didn't know that Oro had Edo Tensei with him, he knew that once Oro showed it to him.

Nope, Sarutobi was surprised that Oro had completed that jutsu, which means that he never factored that into his equation, because he would be surpried that Oro had it.

If he knew he had it, he wouldn't be surprised at all.

Nope, but he can summon Kazekage, and any dead person that he wants except fot the ones that are trapped in the stomach of death.

When a person unleash his dogs in order for them to do the job, that's called not breaking a sweat.

Read above.

Read the first part of this post

He did because when Sarutobi destroyed some of the limbs of the dead Hokages, Oro said it was useless, since they can regenerate, meaning that he have used Edo Tensei before

29. MartialHorror The Convicted Cinephile!

One thing Lotu,

Wasn't Orochamaru's experiments to do with Edo Tensei and the immortality technique? If so, wouldn't Sandaime suspect him with these or something like it?

30. Code Zoamelgustar

He didn't teach him everything he knew. Especially consider Orochimaru was out to experimented and learning jutsus. The fact that he knows Orochimaru's strength and his own strength would make his judgement more accurate. He said the words, so there's no debating what he said. And wouldn't the fact that he knows him and Orochimaru's obsession over jutsus that he would factor in how much he should've learned? (Including Edo Tensei and possiblity of completion of the immortality jutsu)

He didn't seem to be dispirited after Orochiamaru did those two moves. Do you think the 3rd thought Orochimaru sat on his ass for over 10 years doing nothing?

He was surprised at who he summoned. Well he didn't look surprised at all. And was even thinking casually. But I'm assuming he wasn't expecting them.

I already said what I needed to be said. If say you know someone who is going to do something. Say break some record. You know that person is skilled and might do it. Even if the person does it, you could still be surprised because it actually happened.

First he needs sacrifices. Second, we need to know more about the Edo Tensei. I'm thinking it doesn't just require sacrifices. He can't just think "The 1st and the 2nd appear!" and they do as I don't see how you can get Nidaime from the useless sound nin kin... There could be something of the person he summoned required. Dust and ashes form around the sacrifices and after their bodies are summoned Orochimaru revitalizes them to some extent. Is the ashes that of the hokages? Well anything I say about it is assumption but we don't know completely how the jutsu works.

Despite if the person does break a sweat and say at some point is even shocked and forced to fight himself and in the end loses a lot of his power?

He may have used it using another body and revitalized it or just how the 3rd knew about the Death God jutsus, did he use it before?

I doubt that the Edo Tensei is Orochimaru's jutsu. The fact that not only did the Anbu Captain know about it. So did Nidaime who may have died before Orochimaru was even born. But he should've suspected that Orochimaru had leanred many jutsus in his absence giving the fact that he knows him.