1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Itachi Vs. Sasori and deidera

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by seshun, Oct 14, 2006.

1. seshun OPtard+Narutard=thebestTa rd

the title is pretty self explanatory but i think...whoa this is pretty tough. deidara has that number 18 clay bomb. would it be enough time for sasori to deal with itachi epecially because sasori is in his puppet making MS have no affect eyes. would that be enough time to drop that nuke on itachi or could he probably escape along with fighting off sasori i dont know. i mean they are all part of itachis organization they should know the affects of MS. what would happen and why?"

Tags:
  2. Naruto Jinchūriki Supporting Staff

Sasori AND Deidara? whoa...thats really hard to say :x it probably depends on wether the MS works on sasori or not. He DOES look through his puppet's eyesockets right? and he DOES have chakra, otherwise he couldnt be alive. So he SHOULD be subject to genjutsu. Hence MS would take sasori out of the way (dangerous threat) and from that point, he could probably own deidara. That is, again, if the MS works on sasori. Wich i think it does.

3. Sasori <font color="#8B0000">● GB Genius ●</font>

Overkill.

It can be argued that Sasori can fight level with Itachi already.

4. bashingon Member

ok im an itachi fan and b/c of the recent idiotic questions im liking itachi less and less. do you REALLY think itachi has a chance against both of them? are you per chance mentally retarted? sasori and deidara will rape itachi.

5. Mr. Avocado I can make guacamole!!!

Sasori alone pwns Itachi

6. bashingon Member

pwns is a little too much but yes i also beilive sasori can fight on itachi's level

7. Sasori <font color="#8B0000">● GB Genius ●</font>

^ I agree.

He was just making a point though lol

8. seshun OPtard+Narutard=thebestTa rd

so would you say that chiyo and sakura have the chance in beating itachi, but then again chiyo knows sasori

9. Mr. Avocado I can make guacamole!!!

Itachi can't beat 100 puppet play, kazekage puppet, Hiruko, plus two unknown probably more powerfull scrolls Sasori left unoppened.

Sasori can't be takken down by a single ninja so far, you need at least 2 ninjas, the Chiyo/Sakura thing was a bad match up and plot no jutsu.

10. seshun OPtard+Narutard=thebestTa rd

we havent seen Itachi go all out 100% though. im not sayin he would win yet though, but we hav to put those things into consideration.

11. seshun OPtard+Narutard=thebestTa rd

o yea and i dont think tht the sakura and chiyo fight was over exagerated. it takes a master to beat one. and it was 2 on 1 so.

12. Woozie Active Member

Itachi would eat Sasori, but 2 akatsukis is too much for any single ninja to handle.

(With the exception of Orosuke, which won't happen anyway)

13. bashingon Member

^^well sasorii LET them kill him. he saw the last atack but didnt react to it go read chapter 275

WDF NO HE WOULDNT please explain how sasori would lose to itachi

yes i do think they would have a chance against itachi. its 2 v 1 with a puppeter/medical ninja and a gargantuas amount of experience and a super strong medical ninja that can 1 hit kill itachi

14. Woozie Active Member

Speed + Sharingan is a bad matchup for anyone, not to mention against someone whose attacks were partly completely avoided by a chuunin class ninja.

And I'm still not counting out: "My illusion jutsu "Tsukiyomi" cannot be beaten! Only a sharingan user with the same blood as me can defeat me..."

15. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

sasori and deidara would ahhnialate itachi, no contest.

16. Naruto Jinchūriki Supporting Staff

Thats Bull. Gai can fight sharingan users, wich alone proves one does not need uchiha blood to have a chance against him. What sucks to admit is that itachi apparently owns in every aspect >_<

17. Woozie Active Member

Yep, but it's real hard to fight against someone without looking in their eyes, especially when you haven't done that before.

Gai had developed that style himself to fight against sharingan users, even if you could learn it during the fight it would probably be too late by then.

Anyway yeah I didn't really mean it in a sense that because Itachi has Tsukiyomi he cannot be beaten...just that Tsukiyomi is unblockable by anyone else than another Uchiha, if the requirements (eye-contact) is met.

18. Naruto Jinchūriki Supporting Staff

I didnt say you would have to learn it during the fight O_o what i mean is, to take Itachi you dont have to be an uchiha, you need to be:
    A:More skilled than he is as a ninja - wich is already stupidly hard
    B:Trained in the art of fighting a sharingan user, to counter its effects. Most of them anyway. (he cant do jack against the sharingan's movement prediction).

Im not saying Gai has a chance against him. Nor am i implying that some1 can just charge into a fight with him and learn how to fight a sharingan user in the middle of it (lol!) but it does NOT take an uchiha to take down Itachi.

BTW i just read that sasori thread, and it makes some REALLY good points. Addin Deidara to the mix here might be too overkill for Itachi.

Read this, creds to Sasori

19. Miyata Prime Banned

Yup, itachi no doubtedly loses against both.

20. Soljah Super Ghost

I think Sasori and Deidra would win. But really it would prolly be Deidra gettin owned and Sasori pulling out the stops to win his puppets are strong @_@

21. atom on a Forums Break

Sasori alone would kill Itachi. Deidara can go play with some play doh or something.

22. omg laser pew pew! is feeling greedy

My belief is that any two Akatsuki ninjas can beat any single Akatsuki with the possible exception of the Leader

23. Gohan Everything has a weakness.

Why would it be even relevant if they could? You realise that Sakura and Chiyo never defeated Sasori. Here is the evidence.

Sakura: "you did it, Chiyo-sama..."

Chiyo: "no.."

Chiyo : " the one who defeated him originally was not me"

Chiyo "Sasori saw my last attack...then...for some reason didn't dodge. It gave me a small opening..."

It clearly states that Chiyo + Sakura did not defeat Sasori. But it also does not come to the conclusion that If he didn't give them the opening Sasori would of won.

However, from what ive seen i tend to believe that this would of been the case, that is, if Sasori didnt give the opening then Sasori would of won, but inorder to advance the plot these things must happen.

So there you go, Chiyo admitted it herself that she did not defeat him, despite being his teacher and knowing most of his strength and weakness and the way he attacks. Despite conveniently have antidotes ready. And despite Sasori conveniently stop using the iron sand. Despite all this Sasori needed to purposely not avoid the attack. It was so obvious that even Chiyo saw through it.

NB: this is basically a copy paste of what ive posted quite a while ago. I will continue to post this same post untill people get the point. Sasori did not get defeated, he let them win.

24. Gohan Everything has a weakness.

Sakura didn't dodge shit. Chiyo basically controlled her. Infact if it wasnt for Chiyo she would be dead already. She could do this because she knows Sasori's techniques and style well. Puppets are very unpredictable, thats what makes them dangerous according to Chiyo.

That quote doesn't mean Itachi is unbeatable because he has Tsukiyomi, but rather IF you are caught by his illusion jutsu then only a sharingan user with the same blood has a chance to defeat it and thus ultimately a chance to defeat him.

25. seshun OPtard+Narutard=thebestTa rd

well i guess, but hell it wasnt a bad fight though.(sasori vs. chiyo/sakura

26. Woozie Active Member

Oh come on.

Having your #1 human puppet, your own body and the puppet jutsu you yourself admit as your last trick trashed and still trying to kill your opponents one second before you are taken down counts as defeat to me. Surrendering is losing.

Even if he managed to dodge it, by the looks of it the best thing he could have done anymore would have been to try and avoid Chiyo's attacks long enough that it would have resulted to the death of Sakura.

Sakura dodged all the 100-puppet attacks without getting a single scratch. And this was when she wasn't controlled by Chiyo anymore.

Though I do agree if it wasn't for Chiyo she would have pretty much died to the first needle attack from Sasori.

Agreed, and I already addressed it in one of my earlier posts.

27. Kakuzu GB Imperator

Itachi is powerful, but he can't take both of them at the same time unless he has some ultimate jutsu that we don't know about.

28. KuwabaraTheMan Eternal Love

Sasori alone defeats Itachi.

Throwing in Deidara makes this fight beyond overkill.

29. Uchiha_E.B. Master Of Sharingan

^^No I think Itachi could win against both of them if it was 1 on 1.
    But 2-1 Itachi loses.

30. Gohan Everything has a weakness.

His ironsand wasn't trashed due to Sakura's dodging skills, it was because of the convenient antidote that they had. And it was funny why he suddenly stopped using it, i mean even if the poison doesn't work it could pretty much injure both of them significantly to win the battle.

Sasori didn't surrender because he was unable to keep going, Chiyo even said he could have dodged it, its just that he didn't want to, possibly because something to do with his parents + plot no jutsu.

Chiyo was poisoned and didn't take the antidote, Sakura was stabbed and bleeding out of chakra and took the last Antidote. Chiyo looked like she was about to faint...Sasori didn't look like he was affected much. Really chiyo and her 10 puppets were overwhelmeld, she even said "theres too many! (this was also bolded to emphasize it)". They even said "if we use the last antidote, things will be bad" or something along those lines, as if they were stressing for time, the antidote was very crucial for them, and they know if the fight lasts any longer they would be overwhelmed, and the fact that they did use it, means if Sasori did dodge the attacks from his parent-puppet, then the Chiyo-team would most likely be overwhelmed.

Thats because the 100 puppets were mainly fighting the 10 puppets of chiyo. Sasori had to control a hundred puppets to fight the 10 puppets Chiyo had. If you look at the panel where Sakura dodged that one attack from the puppets, there was also one of chiyo's puppets beside her. It looked like they were aiming for the chiyo puppet who was about to shoot this ball and Sakura supposingly jumped up beside the puppet to use the ball. Even if she did dodged one or two puppets its not that impressive, the whole point of 100 puppets was to be overwhelmed eventually. And saying Sakura dodged all 100-puppet attacks without a single scratch is kinda overdoing it, when clearly they were fighting the 10-puppet chiyo had and if they were to all aim for Sakura im pretty sure she would get overwhelmed.