1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Itachi vs SonGoku

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by RummY, Nov 14, 2005.

Itachi on steroids vs Goku

1. Itachi - Mangekyou Sharingan kicks ass

10 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Goku - Kamehameha and no questions

30 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. RummY It is all fun and games...

Imagine Itachi with Kyuubi inside, after taking Chouji's 3 pills, and opening 8 gates. At the same time he releases second level of cursed seal Orochimaru once gave him. Would he beat Goku (without SSJ of any levels) ???

[I don't know this forum very wll, never saw outskirts battledome - forgive me]

Last edited: Nov 14, 2005
    Tags:
  2. Raistlin-sama Have you been naughty or nice?

1. This should be in the outskirts battledome

2. Itachi, with all his help devices still get owned - badly.

3. kunshu Member

goku would be crewed

really he has no chance att all

expect if he turns super saiyan

mizukage however can pwn goku with a blindfold and 1 arm

since MIZUKAGE>EVERYTHING

4. vagnard Well-Known Member

Goku at the beginning of DB defeated dinosaurs with a punch. At the beginning of DBZ he should be able to destroy this spawn.

5. geminis Active Member

I say Itachi since goku always stares at his opponents and goes into a 4 episode dialogue before commencing the actual fight.

Goku: Listen to me! Why do you always want to test your strength on innocent people? If you want to get stronger that is not the way!

Itachi: *This dumb fuck is gonna make it easier for me to tsukiyomi his monkey ass. Just keep monologuing and staring at me, a few more seconds will do.*

6. Nice Gai Black Kamina

Be realistic come on. Goku has never defeated no one on his on. His Kamehameha never killed anyone. He is just strong but doesnt have the power to take anyone down on his own. He will need all the Z fighters and the universe to throw a spirit ball. Too bad for him that Itachi in the Naruto BattleDome has shown that he can take on the whole universe. Sorry Goku.

7. kuromoku chasing my destiny.....

man almost everyone , no I meant everyone is voting Uchiha Itachi. Itachi rules!!!!

8. RummY It is all fun and games...

Maybe I should have put Broly instead of Goku :blink But I quess results would be similar.

9. Sever Member

tsk tsk damn fanboys. Are you kidding me? Itachi kickin SSJ(anylevel just you said) Gokou? Seriously. But if its Vegeta against Itachi with anylevel of SSJ he'll eat Itachi for breakfast. Gokou take this.

10. Sever Member

Perhaps but since people don't know what their talkin about its futile to change it.

11. vagnard Well-Known Member

I usually defend Itachi in Naruto Battledome....but this match is just retarded. We are talking about Goku....a guy who can teleport to other planets, destroy a planet with a finger...he is way faster than any character in Naruto. At the beginning of DB Roshi and Krilin played Jan Ken Po and exchange 5 o 6 punches...all of this in 1/4 of a second. Goku in DBZ is absurdly faster than that.

12. CrazyMoronX Old Man

After Itachi is done doing a Tsukiyomi on Goku's afterimage, Goku punches him in the back, and Itachi explodes.

13. Scared Link _

This is against the rules right? One of the moderators said no one can fight Dragonball characters, because they can blow up planets. So this means that this thread is angainst the rules...

14. Raistlin-sama Have you been naughty or nice?

Wrong, no one who is obviously weaker is allowed to be put against the DBZ cast, although I think that rule might just have been loosened a bit.

15. Jef88 88

i thought he ment goku as a kid (dragonball):oh
    if that was the point itachi would win :amuse
    or kid gokus uber luck would help him out
    if its agains normal goku (dragonball z) it would be goku cause of all the major over powerness in there

16. geminis Active Member

Ok fine, If goku doesn't monologue then ofcourse he'll win. Itachi won't be able to catch goku 20,000 ft. up in the air that cheating.

17. CrazyMoronX Old Man

He specifically ruled out SSJ, meaning that it must be Goku at least around the time or shortly after Frieza Saga... otherwise he didn't have to mention SSJ at all.

This is a great example of listing a specific time period of the characters in a battle. Goku at the end of DBZ and Goku at the end of DB are on completely different levels.

If it was Goku in DB, he'd still take Itachi without too much problem. Krillin was faster than the human eye while fighting Roshi, Goku > Krillin in speed and power.

Roshi's kamehameha blew the moon up, and Goku has comparable power in his kamehameha.

18. ~ Masamune ~ Old Man Masa

It's Goku enough said=wins

19. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

Omg. Ok if Kakashi can't be Goku, and Oro can't beat Goku, and Kyuubi can't beat Goku, then why would Itachi be able to defeat Goku? He's Goku. He can destroy a planet with his finger. Itachi can only dream of such power. Actually he can't even dream of such power because he's going after the Kyuubi's power, and Kyuubi can't beat Goku. Goku is too much for him. He doesn't even need SSJ. He freaking took on an island exploding move in DB. He was in the center of it and lived. He got pierced through his chest by Piccolo right after that and still defeated him. (Don't get mixed up with the Raditz fight in DBZ I'm talking about DB when he was in the last tournament of the series.). If Kyuubi was on an island with a move that could blow it up, I doubt he'd be able to survive it. Oh and by the end of DBZ Goku in non SSJ form is actually stronger than when he fought Frieza as SSJ, so it'd have to be specified which time period of goku we're talking about. I say that if it's anywhere in the DBZ period then he's got this easy. If it's anywhere before the Piccolo fight in DB, then I'd say it'd be a toughie for him to win, but let's remember that goku took on an entire army when he was just a boy.

20. Insipidipity Ignostic Buddhist

Kyubi's power dwarfs all his other ones. Kyubi's power is on a mountain destroying level.

Goku's power is literally on a moon destroying level. Moon > Mountain.

Goku would turn Itachi to mush. I seriously seriously hope this was a joke thread, but some people actually believe that Itachi would stand a chance.

21. ydraliskos minimal

EDITED : =(

Last edited: Nov 14, 2005
  22. RummY It is all fun and games...

But...You know... Third pill multiplies the power, gate opening multiplies the power, Oro's cursed seal multiplies the power again. If goku was so nice and stayed on the ground then I think Itachi has a chance. Small, true, but he can do it... Goku is, for example, not very bright (not to say stupid).

23. ydraliskos minimal

Ok, say third pill multiplies by 2, and gate opening multiplies by 2, and curse seal multiplies by 2. (Which they don't, but let's just pretend they do)

hmm ... 134 x 8 = a damn lot less than a bajillion, which is goku's official power level. That's right, a bajillion.

24. Sever Member

Only in dreams Itachi have a chance before he gets bitch slap by Goku. Seriously, with the INSTANT transmition Itachi could not follow Goku and with just one strong punch, not only Itachi gets 'knocked the f*ck out' but could kill him too.

25. skillustrate 【寝取られConnoisseur】

Despite the fact that that's incorrect, it's irrelevant when taking into consideration how strong he and the opponents he fight are.

Again; irrelevant, seeing as Roshi's can destroy a moon. What can destroy a moon with its power can likely destroy Itachi.

You're insane. Again, look at who/what he's often fighting; entities that're often times on par or stronger than him. Itachi is nowhere near that.

At Itachi!? Itachi is now Genki Dama-worthy? That makes sense, since Itachi is capable of destroying the universe and everyone/everything in it...

:|

In addition to all that, Roshi also tried spitting on Krillin's attacking fist in that fraction of a second.

I got as far as what's underlined before I LoL'd.

26. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

Doesn't the third pill only multiply power based on converting like fat or whatever it is into chakara, which is why Choji turned thin? If so, then the pill wouldn't be that usefull out of Choji's clan. As for the gates, it multiplies power greatly, but even when the gates are open, it isn't as powerful as a DBZ character. Even if it is then it's only equal to that of a dbz character, though I'd rather say that it's at most comparable to DB rather than z....all letters aside, it has a limit. Goku can use this power at will and doesn't strain his body doing so, unless using Kaioken, which he doesn't even need in this situation since Itachi would be the one using all of his power to just be able to match Goku.

Think of it this way. With Itachi using the power of Kyuubi and the pill, and the gates, he'd still be at mountain crushing level and this is tops, I don't even know if he'd really be at this level. Now anyway given Goku's speed strength, Kamehameha, taiyoken, flight ability and much much more, Itachi is still outmatched. Even without the flight, Goku still outmatches him because he is Planet level and Itachi is still mountain level. If we were to exagerate Itachi's power as much as possible and say that he's continent level (which is obviously false), he'd still be outclassed. Goku may be stupid, but his battle sense is incredible. Even Vegeta said that. He's a genius when it comes to fighting just like Itachi is.

27. ~ Masamune ~ Old Man Masa

MY GOD how many X vs songoku threads??

It's fucking Goku,he wins duh

28. Kaki Condensed hits harder

Yea, and there are too many who can defeat itachi.......he's not that powerful....

29. Zouri Master O.P.T.

The only way Itachi could beat Goku is if Goku had both his arms and legs cut off, had no ki, and had been beaten by a random mob of DBZ haters for 9 hours straight before the fight took place.

30. CrazyMoronX Old Man

Maybe you lack basic comprehension skills, I'm not sure.

If it was Goku from Dragonball, he wouldn't even have access to SSJ, and would not need to ban it from use.

Since he implied Goku had access to SSJ, but could not use it, the earliest this could happen is during or after the Frieza Saga. It's common sense.

And it is a perfect example. Goku at the end of DBZ was far stronger than Goku before that point, without SSJ transformations.

Or maybe you think child Goku from after the tournament in DB could take on adult Goku? Maybe you think Goku = Goku no matter the timeline, and it should not be specified.

Anyway, mentally lacking persons aside, it's obvious that even with Kyuubi's powers, pills, and gates, most of Goku's various stages will be able to defeat Itachi.