1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Itachi vs. sound 4

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by geminis, Nov 4, 2005.

Itachi vs. Sound 4

1. Itachi would dominate them!

79 vote(s)
    89.8%
  2. Sound 4 will prevail!

8 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. Draw :imslow

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Oh my god! I don't know! :-(

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  1. geminis

I don't know if it's been done yet since i barely come into batteldome but...

Itachi (full power) vs. Full power cs2 sound 4. Yes this was inspired by the sasuke vs. sound 4 thread. I'm talking about all 4 attacking Itachi at once.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2005
    Tags:
  2. Keyser S?ze

itachi would win. first of all tayuya would try to go long distance style, genjutsu, itachi would reverse it. then he'd just use tsukiyomi or amaterasu on the rest of them, lol. he'd own them pretty hard for sure.

3. TDM

Well I dunno, if they all go CS 2 immediately and gang up on him all at once, they might win.

You should add in Kimimaro just for good measure.

4. NarutoUzumaki

They could never reach his level(they got beat by genin,Itachi toys with Jounin)

5. CrazyMoronX

I think Itachi is too skilled and quick for these jerks.

I doubt he'll have to resort to his MS techniques, he has some other jutsus I'm sure. A katon can't really kill anyone, but he has to have something to deal with lower ninjas, not just running around tsukiyoming everyone.

Realistically speaking he should be able to katon some of them to death, but let's get real, those things never kill anyone except fillers.

I give it to Itachi, fast enough to evade any attacks, Tayuya's genjutsu will make him laugh to death if anything else, and none of them stand much of a chance.

6. Anthriel

Itachi would obliterate them. Anyone of the Akatsuki, any Kage, any Sannin or any Elite Jounin would obliterate them.

7. Yakushi~Kabuto

The sound 4 have taken down two konoha jounins with CS2, they aren't weak (they even gloated about two of them being enough to take on Kakashi even tho doubtful)

Itachi as a doujutsu user is at a disadvantage when fighting two shinobis, let alone 4.

I'd say it depends whether Itachi has enough skills to beat the 4 of them without using the mangekyou sharingan. Because if he has to use it, he is done for: the three remaining opponent will easily kill him.

In Naruto part 2, Itachi did a poor performance without MS against NaruKaka, he got obliterated. So I'm not sure he has enough to beat the Sound 4 at CS2 without the MS.

The Sound 4 might win this however fun that sounds. :laugh

8. geminis

Ok since the cup is tipped towards Itachi's win lets throw kimmimaru in there.

Itachi will have to resort to MS if we throw kimmimaru in there.

9. Fugaku

10. Keyser S?ze

if kimi was with them maybe they'd have a chance.

11. Last of the Uchihas

Itachi wins, no contest.

12. geminis

Yea but that was two junins that aren't on itachi's level. Remember itachi took on 3 junins simultaneously (kakashi,kurenai,asuma)

The problem would be if kimmimaru steps into the fight late into the battle, because itachi will have to resort to MS to deal with kimmi's cs2 and if he doesn't finish kimmi with the MS then Itachi might be done for.

13. Fugaku

14. geminis

How do i add a pole? I hate being so forum iliterate.

15. Yakushi~Kabuto

Itachi fought Kurenai 1on1 while Asuma fought Kisame 1on1
    Then kakashi popped out and kurenai/asuma did nothing anymore
    It was Kaka vs Ita

We haven't really seen Itachi fighting several shinobis simultaneously until part 2, and according to Chiyo a doujutsu can have hard time against two opponents

16. IronFist Alchemist

They took down two Special Jounin who were already tired from a previous mission and gave them a good fight...the Sound 4 even needed to rest after the fight.

Itachi wins by whatever he wants.

17. simple_be

anyone in the akatsuki would beat the sound 4..they are in a different level....those who say that the sound 4 could win itachi are saying in the same way that the genins chouji,neji,kankarou,temari,kiba & akamaru plus the chunnin shikamaru would beat at that time itachi...

even with kimimaro would be the same..he was sick so his time life would be the same as vs gaara & lee

18. Yakushi~Kabuto

At least I tried an analysis of an actual fight instead of the usual "itachi pwnz0r teh all" :sweatdrop

19. geminis

Ok true, but if kakashi wasn't there what could've happened to asuma + kurenai? Kurenai and asuma (from what we've seen) have no tecnique that could've countered Itachi's MS. Ofcourse kakashi jumped in or else konoha couldv'e been mourning two of their precious junins. Kisame just stepped aside after Itachi said something along the lines of.....

"Kakashi, this wouldn't take as long if i were to do it"

Now i'm quoting from memory since i don't have access to any manga files at the moment.

Only way i see the sound 4 probably winning is as the previous poster mentioned (if kimmimaru was to join the fight). And even then i doubt they'll come out winning probably a draw. Kidoumaru+Jiroubo+sakon/yukon would be lost in itachi's genjutsu (probably get caught by Itachi pointing at the whole team with 4 fingers lol).

That would leave tayuya and kimmi facing itachi who would genjutsu counter tayuya and slice her throat with a kunai.

Kimmi would immediately go to cs2 most prob forcing Itachi to whip out the big guns(tsukiyomi/amaterasu). I doubt kimmi can withstand a mental breakdown being that he is so brainwashable, and since kimmi likes attacking straightforward he will just run into amaterasu and thats the end for kimmi.

At best kimmi will tie with Itachi due to Itachi's fatigue after MS.

20. geminis

Hey, i totally feel you man i know how it feels. You like kabuto (i think) and I like itachi. Eventhough i'm a bit bias since it's Itachi I'm talking about, i still wiegh the pros and cons of this matchup.

NOW, If we were to throw Kabuto in there. Then Itachi would lose since it would be sound 5 + kabuto----> too many skilled shinobi Vs. one very skilled shinobi. And kabuto is smarter then the sound 5 put together.

As a matter of fact, Kabuto might prove to be a worthy adversary against Itachi in the future.

21. Walker

Itachi wouldent be able to use his MS. If he used it on one of them his chakra would almost be completed and they would be able to tear him up. But he would own them if he just used his basic sharangin and his skills.

Itachi> Them

22. geminis

The problem with facing Itachi at the level that they are at (sound 4, 5) is that they wouldn't know if they were caught in a genjutsu or just fight a couple of itachi kagebunshins. Itachi can influence them (sound 4 actually, i doubt kimmi would fall for this) with genjutsus which wouldnt waste/take as much chakra as MS. They can even accidently fight each other thinking their ally is actually itachi.

example: kidoumaru thinks he has itachi trapped in his web when in reality its jiroubu cause itachi influenced him immediately from the start. Leaving the sound 4 to finish themselves off. Even if they notice it was a genjutsu it would be too late since Itachi can hit each of them with dead on accuracy kunai/shurikens while they are trying to release themselves from the genjutsu.

This leaves kimmimaru vs. Itachi which is a whole thread in its own.

Plus exploding kagebunshin will stun/almost kill the sound 4 rendering them open to Itachi's finishing moves...be it kunai slashing, a stab of some sort or a huge fireball. Just try to picture this in your minds... a kagebunshin quickly runs into the middle of the sound 4 and explodes. They (sound 4) wouldn't expect an exploding bunshin so they would try to initiate the attack on Itachi thinking they had him cornered and BOOM!

there you go, the sound 4 are now stunned so itachi now prepares a huge fireball attack as he did when his(itachi's) clone fought chiyo etc., and are then burned alive. Kidoumaru would be the only one who can probably survive since he has that waxy secretion in his skin but he would be stunned from the exploding bunshin.

23. TGC

Itachi is just too strong for the sound 4...theres no doubt that he would win, if you add kimimaro IMO he would still win...His Genjutsu skills are a force to be reckoned with, sure the sound 4 have the whole Curse levels, but that wouldn't be enough...His speed is lightning fast aswell. Itachi would win in this one...

24. Leen

No offense please, but I think u have just make yourself look really forum illiterate.:laugh This is only a joke. Dont take it seriously.

As for the poll, u have to ask some mod to do it. Actually I am not sure too.

On topic :
    Itachi will have Kidomaru for breakfast. Then he will have Sakon/Udon and Jirobou or however u want to name him as main course. And of course, he will finish off Tayuya for dessert.

Umm....it's finger licking good.:drool :drool :laugh

Last edited: Nov 4, 2005
  25. Jonas

Why, Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why , Why theese obvious threads?

26. Chamcham Trigger

Kimimaro beat all of them at once. Kimimaro is below Oro. Oro has respect for Itachi. Itachi is thus better than Kimimaro, probably by a whole lot. Itachi would win. Broken logic, but I think it works out a bit.

27. AwakenedCloud

Itachi + Exploding Kagebunshins = flawless victory

28. Lord Itachi

Put perfectly here. End of story, they can't win.

30. Gong ! starts the match
    Gong ! ends the match

Sound 4 dead already ??? Ko 1 sec. Itachi wins.