1. img
    Come join the first ever Café Banner Contest!
    Deadline is September 17th at 11:59 PM EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Itachi was persuaded to kill the clan by his Bijuu.

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Vanillin, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Vanillin

Yes, I do believe Itachi is a jinchuuriki. I'll explain why:

Going back to chapter 307, Sasuke obviously knows of Kyuubi. Same can be said with Kyuubi knowing the Uchiha's:

What if Kyuubi knew of the Uchiha's because he knew the one who was held inside of an Uchiha before? Could it have been the weasel? That would be my guess. If two animals were to be friends, what two would be better than the fox and the weasel? Both can be described as being tricky, cunning and sneaky. Which leads me to believe that the bijuu of the fox and weasel were friends.

As we've seen, the Uchiha's aren't exactly the type to share their secrets with others. What if the Bijuu was passed down through the Uchiha line because it made them stronger? Instead of thinking of it as a burden, they thought of it as a gift. Making sure it stays in the Uchiha clan, they just seal it into each person from a generation. Paired with the Sharingan, it would be a extremely powerful combo.

Now we all know Uchiha's are strong, that's alright, but to be able to graduate at the top of the Academy at 7, master the Sharingan by 8, rank to Chuunin when 10, then make it all the way to captain of ANBU at 13 is just amazing. Not only that, but he was accepted into Akatsuki by age 11 at the oldest. Holding a Bijuu would greatly help him to get into Akatsuki, also. Not to mention he had surpassed Orochimaru at such a young age. Skill alone isn't likely to get you that far. That is why I believe he had help from the Bijuu.

We've seen what exactly a Bijuu can do to a person. Look how the Kyuubi tries to persuade Naruto into using his power:

Remember how Gaara acted before the time-skip because of the Shukaku? It wanted blood and used Gaara to get it.

If the Bijuu had been passed down from Uchiha to Uchiha, it definitely would be able to tell Itachi things that were meant to be kept secret. What better way to persuade Itachi into killing the clan than to tell him secrets of the past.

So why would the Bijuu do all this? Because he wants out of the Uchiha line. As long as the Uchiha clan was still alive, he would just be passed down to a new Uchiha every generation. By getting rid of the clan, he get's free.

Just because I love this part: All jinchuuriki carry a mark on them from the Bijuu, so what is Itachi's? His face lines, of course! Just look at a weasel, look at their eyes:
    Spoiler:

I'd love to hear your thoughts. :)

Tags:
  2. ~ Son of SPARDA ~

Well, I may have mentioned something about taking out the Uchiha trash that has imprisoned me for all of these years but I didn't think he'd actually do it!! :amuse

But Itachi, the jinchuuriki of the six-tailed weasel??? Nah I don't see that happening; if anything Yondaime would have been the jin for that bijuu given his given his Flying Thunder god technique and Rokubi_no_Raiju being the elemental god of lightning (that's assuming he was even a jin at all, which hasn't been stated or even hinted at but is very possible).

3. Vanillin

Hmm, that gives me something to look into now. Thanks. :p

4. KamiKazi

lol at the weasel pics :laugh

seriously, considering the latest developments of the manga anything can happen.

maybe itatchi has found a way to actually hide that he is the jinchuuriki thus akatsuki doesn't try to extract it from him. if your theory were to happen, it could be argued that the uchiha's found a way to not only keep the bijuu in the clan but to keep others from being able to detect the bijuu in them.

i'm just glad someone is trying to come up with new original theories.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2007
  5. Fireblade2211

I've always wondered why Itachi has those lines on his face; although, many animals have similar markings. "Itachi" does mean "weasel", however.....hmm...

7. Tendou

Hmm, this theory seems possible and interesting. I Loled @ weasel part

8. masterriku

Lines are from guilt of mercylessly wiping out stuff and lack of sleep and quick aging.

9. Purgatory

God Damnit, Itachi is NOT a Jinchuuriki. If he was, he never would've joined Akatsuki because they want to suck the Bijuu from the Jinchuuriki, which results in the Jinchuuriki's death.

10. Master Sasori

the most dangerous place is the safest place.

the AL might know he is one, but acts he doesnt know, so that in the end he could just suck it out. OR as mentioned, itachi could hide the fact that he is one, but this is unlikely.

But if itachi was one, Konoha would knew, unless he became one after he left konoha, which is not much of a possible since so far bijuus have been sealed into people when their babies( seeing naruto and gaara. )

but afterall, i still won't think this theory would be much of a possible.

11. zrossaye

u idiot itachi cant b a jinchuriki if he was then he wouldnt av joined akatsuki!

12. Spencer_Gator

I swear master sasori just said a logical reason at why he still would have joined akatsuki..I mean I don't think he is a junchuriki, but I think it isn't a bad idea.

13. Vanillin

Why not? If they were coming for him anyway, why not just join them instead?

For all we know, Itachi could take on everyone in Akatsuki.

14. gomen

I'd rather think that SASUKE is the jinchuriiki. It explains why Akatsuki wants to go after either Sasuke or Naruto and theres 2 eyes left...

15. bancy

Dont let Sasuke have another power up, please....

17. Byakkö

Nah, it doesn't seem right, although it is interesting theory. I doubt Itachi would join the Akatsuki with a biju inside him.

And Sasuke definetly does not have a biju. Akatsuki's chasing him because he's dangerous, and Deidara simply has grudge on him for killing Orochimaru before him. Deidara was supposed to kill Oro, as revealed recently.

But still, interesting theory.

EDIT:
    After reading this, it makes a little more sense, but still it seems unlikely.

18. check0r

If he would have a Bijuu would he run away from Jiraiya.
    Or would he deactive his Sharingan ever, if he would have high store of chakra?
    After he used Amaterasu?
    No so this makes no sense, thanks for your effort.

"Yeah, I see it clearly, you are right check0r, you are great and so smart."

19. Nedeti

20. Turrin

I don't think that Itachi is a jin...i think that obtaining the MS does somthing to an uchiha clan member and thats why its forbidden and only recourded in the secret scroll. This is also why Kyuubi warns sauske not to kill Naruto or he would regret it....i believe that obtaining the MS is when an uchiha crosses the line between good and evil and thus obtains the MS through dark means...which brings out the uchiha's dark ambitions

21. Space Jam

Mangekyou sharingan and the biju`s are obviously connected in some way..

anyway i use to think that maybe itachi killed the clan because Madara told him to through telepathy..and itachi was actually just a pawn..

Then i though maybe Shiushi was manipulating him and he was the truley evil one..not itachi.

Idk to think now

22. ~E~

Lol still laughing at the pics. I see what your getting at and I still feel like something is possessing Itachi (Madara? maybe)

23. Azure-kun

looks to me like th OP is just building data for a fanfic.

24. Jeremy Feifer

While that was some cute evidence and not a bad idea, I have to disagree.

Yes, there are reasons why Itachi (if he were the container of the 6 tail bijuu) could possibly desire membership within the Akatsuki.

But, the actions of the organization (i.e. divying up the different bijuu to be collected, the way they seem to recognize who is one and who isn't, etc.) seem to indicate that they already know who all of the containers are.

Even if, with MS and all his skills, it is possible that he could create the illusion of someone with that power and whatnot, a fake bijuu for the Akatsuki to chase. It just does not seem logical.

And, if Itachi is anything, he is logical.

Also, the fact that Akatsuki members exist who can easily pwn bijuu implies that truly powerful shinobi do not need these demons for great power.

They just wouldn't mind it.

So, the fact that Itachi was such a quick study really shouldn't factor into the whole theory. (Especially since Kakashi graduated younger...)

Concerning his appearance, Kishimoto seems to like to add in little features to help the reader discern between characters easier (like any good mangaka). Often, he uses the meaning of their name and illustrates it in their physical appearance.

For instance, Sakura (Cherry Blossom) with the pink hair.

So, great find with those pictures and how they show Kishi's cleverness in his character design of Itachi. But, it is doubtful that there is more to him than that.

Still, great topic :tem

26. Space Jam

wow cant believe i finally found somebody else that thinks that

27. Homura

And besides those lines near his eyes has been there even before he joined Akatsuki and was probably caused by eye strain from the sharingan or stress from his family. So even if he was supposedly the carrier of a Bijuu, it would be strange that he'd be treated differently than Naruto when they were young because of being a Jinchuuriki.

28. ~E~

29. ~ Son of SPARDA ~

Wow, that's really deep... I've never looked at it like that before. Very wise of you.

30. Suhio

good theory, but still itachi and sasuke's dad alsways questioned how itachi acted, if he had a bijuu he would have known the reason